Chapter 4

My Life With Six B2STLY Boys

Aliya's POV

 

"OH MY GOD EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!"

I looked up just as the window was shattered by a soccer ball. I raised my hands to cover my face, my palm facing the window. Pieces of glass rained on me. I could feel it falling and hitting my body. I lowered my hand as the shower stopped. I looked around at everybody, but nobody seemed to get hurt. Then I looked sat Dongwoon. He was looking at me with a woried expression, but he didn't seem to be hurt. I grinned and waved with my left hand.

Suddenly, I felt pain on my palm, and Dongwoon's face changed to horror struck, his mouth hanging open a bit. I slowly tunrned my left palm to see what's wrong.

 

Blood.

 

Blood was dripping from a large gash on my palm, dripping to my book.

"Is everyone alright?"  I heard Mrs. soba asked.

I stared at my palm for a moment, and raised it to the air. I could feel the blood running to my arm. "Excuse me ma'am," I said. "I think I'll go to the hospital wing."

Mrs. Soba and several students gasped as they looked at my hand. "Yes dear, you do that." Mrs. soba said. Gee, it's the first time she had called me dear. I don't know either to feel touched or to feel disgusted by it. "Be careful with your hand, and go quickly. I'll go talk to the students out there and the principal." she said and stood up. "Everyone stay in the class."

I stood up as she left the class. "Aliya! Are you okay?" Hyunseung said, standing up. "Do you want me to go with you?"

"No thanks Hyunseung, I'll be fine," I said.

"Oh..okay. Hope it gets better soon!"

I smiled at him and walked to the door, my right hand holding my left. as i passed Dongwoon, he stood up and said, "I'll go with you." Without waiting for me to say yes or no, he walked out of the door and waited for outside. I heaved a sigh and rolled my eyes. "I'll be glad if you'll come with me." I said.

I walked outside the class and headed to the hospital wing, Dongwoon walking beside me. for a few minutes, we walked in silence, my left palm throbbing ridiculously. I mean, come on. It's just a gash. Why does it have to throb? Then Dongwoon took my arm and said, "Let me take a look at that."

He took my left hand and held it gently with his. some blod dripped from my palm and landed on his.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I said, wiping the blood away.

"It's okay." Dongwoon said, smiling at me. He examined my hand for a moment and said "We'd better get you to the hospital wing fast. I think there are still some pieces of glass inside that gash."

Okay, that explains it. Go ahead and throb all you like, palm.

We fastened our pace and hurried to the hospital wing. When we got there, Dongwoon opened the door for me and I walked in.

The hospital wing was a wide room , and there are beds for students that need to lay down. There's also a special room for students who got accidents like me. I walked to that room with Dongwoon behind me, and knocked the door. A nurse opened the door and looked at me. "Yes?" she said.

I showed her my palm which is now almost completely red with blood, and her eyes bulged. "Come on in dear," she said, moving out of the way to let me and Dongwoon in. "wait here," she said. "I'll go get the things I need for cleaning and bandaging that." with that, she left the room.

I had never been to this room before. The room was quite small. There was a bed lodged in the corner, with a chair and a bedside table beside it. Still holding my hand, i sat at the bed and Dongwoon sat on the chair. A few minutes later, the nurse returned with a tray full of stuffs I don't understand. "Please don't sit there, I'm the one who'll be sitting there." she said to Dongwoon. Dongwoon stood up and stood beside me.

"Let me see that," the nurse said gently to me. I showed her my palm and she took it gently. She began cleaning it, and I winced slightly. "There," she said. "Now I'm going to get some pieces of glass out from this."

Oh God. I can't watch this. I turned my head around as the nurse took a tool that looked like... dunno, pincers maybe. Then the next second I felt searing pain on my palm. I scrunched up my face and flinched a little. Dongwoon instinctively put his arm around me. He satd beside me and offered his hand.

"Here," he said. "Hold my hand."

I took it and held it with my right hand. As I felt another pang of pain, I bit my lip and squeezed Dongwoon's hand. He put his other hand on my head and I buried my face on his chest. I kept my face buried there until the nurse had finished bandaging my hand.

"Thank you," I said. "You're welcome," she replied, and checked her watch. "You two don't have to go to class again, because 15 more minutes and the bell will ring. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to tend other students." she added and left the room, closing the door behind her. For a moment, Dongwoon and I sat in silence. Then I sighed and out my head on his shoulder. "Thanks for coming with me," I said. "No prob," he replied, and put his arms around me again.

I thought for a second and said again, "Thanks for everything."

"I already said no prob Al," Dongwoon said. "Yea I know." I replied. "but this time I'm thanking you for everything. from the day that we first met, you were nice to  me. You're the only kid that understands me and you're the only friend I had when I first moved here. you helped me with my Korean, and you even helped me gain more friends. Without you, I would probably never met Hyunseung, Yoseob, Gikwang, Doojoon, and Junhyung." I sat upright and turned to face him. 

"So thank you," I continued. "for everything."

He stared atme for a moment and said, "Sure, you're welcome.". He grinned and added, "but please don't make me ride your pink bike again."

I laughed at the memory of the day that we had first met, and he laughed with me.

"You know, I'm glad that I met you that day," I said again. "seriously, where would I be without you?"

Dongwoon smiled. "I'm glad I met you too."

We stared at each other. but then, he seemed to lean closer to me. Or is it me leaning closer to him? I don't know. all I know is that we came closer....closer....closer....

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TADAAAAAAAAA~~~~~

How's the cliff hanger :P though I think many of you could guess what will happend next...yea I'm a er on making cliff hangers -___-

Stay tuned~ ~^^~