Chapter 1

My Life With Six B2STLY Boys

Aliya's POV

 

Well. Here I am, sitting in my English class, waiting for my teacher to finish explaining. I checked my watch. 10 more minutes untill the bell rings. Come on, just ring already, I'm hungry.

"Okay class, I will now give you your exam papers with your scores written on it. Those who got below C+ must rewrite the test on a piece of paper and hand it to me tomorrow morning." Mrs. Frickles said. She's a native speaker from Canada. For English classes, my school always provide native speakers.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and said "What, Hyunseung?"

Jang Hyunseung's face broke into a grin. "What do you think I'll get?" he asked.

"Ummm...I dunno...B?" I guessed. Hyunseung frowned. "Really? I think I'll get a B minus..." he said. "Sheesh, what's the point of asking me that when you can guess it on your own?" I snapped.

I guess the words sounded too sharp than I had intended it to be because Hyunseung flinched a little. He looked down at his table, and said "Sorry Aliya.."

I sighed. "Look, Hyunseung. I didn't mean it...I'm hungry, and you know how it is when i'm hungry." i said. He looked uo at me and said "That's okay,". He smiled and grinned.

Just then, Mrs. Frickles past by and gave him his exam paper. It has a B on it. "See, I told you," I winked and turned around. Mrs. Frickles gave me my exam paper. "Good work, Aliya" she said and smiled.

I looked down at the big A++ on the paper and grinned. I looked across the room, to the corner of the room. But the person i was looking for wasn't there. 'Oh bother,' I thought. 'I guess Mrs. Frickles had him moved from his usual pace. Again.' I scanned the room and found him. There he was, sitting in the second row.<\p>

Son Dongwoon.

I slowly whistled two tunes, and he turned around. He searched for the whistler, and found me staring at him, he nidded his 'what's up' nod.

I mouthed the words 'what did you get?', and he showed me his exam paper. And A+ was written there. He pointed at me, and I showed him mine. When he saw it, his face changed to -_______-. I ripped a piece of paper from my book, scribbled 'I beat you again. HA! :P',crumpled it, and threw it at him. He catched it, read it, and rolled his eyes. I grinned, and when he looked at me, he chuckled.

The bell rang. Huft. Finally.

I got to my feet and stretched as the other students and Mrs. Frickles left the room. The only people left in the class was Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and me.

"Come on guys. Who's hungry?" i said. "Meeee!!!" Dongwoon shouted and stood up. "Come on Hyunseung."

The three of us went to the school's cafeteria, and sat at our usual table. "You guys go get your food, I'll wait for the others here." Hyunseung said.

"Okay. Come on, Woonie" I said, pulling Dongwoon's arm. "Aish, don't call me Woonie," he said and pouted. Hyunseung laughed.

"Whatever. Come on."

 

 

Dongwoon's POV

 

Aish, this girl.

I stood up and walked with her to the place where we usually queue for our food. She was still holding the sleeve of my jacket and was dragging me.

"I can walk by myself, you know" I said.

Aliya looked back at me, and let go of my jacket.

As she turn around, I put my hand on her back and pushed her. "Hey!" she shouted. "Stop it! I can walk on my own!". I laughed and oushed her faster. She stopped complaining and laughed with me instead.

We were almost running when we get to the queue-ing line. We grabbed our trays and queued with other students.

"So," Aliya said, "I beat you again, huh."

"Oh come on. You got A++, I got A+. We both got 100." I saud as the cafeteria lady put a plate of macharoni schotel onto my tray.

"Correction," Aliya said again. "A+ is 105. A++ is a 110." she grinned and said to the cafeteria lady. "The milk please."

"Here you go dear," the lady said, outting the milk to her tray.

"Thank you," Aliya grinned and moved forward.

After we'd got our food, we walked to our table where Hyunseung is waiting for us. There were three other boys sitting with him.

" 'Sup, Dongwoon." one of the boys nodded to me.

"Hey Doojoon," I said to him.

"Aliyaaaa!" the other two boys shouted to Aliya, who's standing beside me. They're Yoseob and Gikwang.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Hey Aliya." Doojoon said, grinning.

"Gee, it looks like i'm easily forgotten." Aliya said and pouted. I picked up my spoon and muttered, "No you're not."

"Huh? What did you say Dongwoon?" Gikwang asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh uh..n-nothing! I..was just..talking to myself!" I stammered.

"Okay okay, calm down, you don't need to be so panicky." Gikwang laughed and concentrated back to his food.

In front of me, Aliya was eating her schotel energetically.

"You ARE hungry," I said, watching her eating and putting a spoonful of schotel to my own mouth. She looked up at me and said,with a mouth full of macaroni, "Of course I am. Aren't you hungry too? You like eating, I know you do."

"I bet he's lost his appetite because you beat him again," Hyunseung who was sitting beside me said to Aliya. "Oh zip it." I said and ounched me lightly. He laughed and nudged me.

"Beat Dongwoon in what?" Doojoon aske, drinking his milk. And so, Hyunseung told Yoseob, Gikwang and Doojoon about the English test and the results, about me getting A+, and Aliya getting A++.

"You guys should've seen his face when Aliya showed him her test's result" Hyunseung laughed. Aliya chuckled and i rolled my eyes.

"At least I can still beat you at math," I said to Aliya. "Yea whatever" Aliya said and laughed. "But we're equals at being the best bestfriends in the whole wide world!"

She held up her hand and I gave her a high five.

Oh sure. We're the best bestfriends in the whole wide world.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aww~ best bestfriends....cheesy much? :)))