Chapter 6

My Life With Six B2STLY Boys

Okay, so you all know that my latest chapters are kinda short. well, to make up for that, I'm gonna post an extra long chapter!

So far, this chapter is my favorite :D

Hope you enjoy it!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Writer's POV

 

"Yah! Dongwoon! Wake up!"

Dongwoon opened his eyes quickly and blinked. He didn't realize that he had drifted off. Rubbing his eyes, he strecthed and yawned. Junhyung was standing in front of him. "Come on, let's go home." he said. "It's five o'clock already."

Still sleepy, he grabbed his bag and stood up. The others were already standing with their bags.

"Yah! Come on." Doojoon said, walking to the gate with the others following. "Hey guys," Hyunseung said. "Since tomorrow's Saturday, why don't we hang out? I've got no homework for Monday."

"Yeah, me too!" Yoseob said. "Let's go hang out!"

"What a coincidence, my class doesn't have any homework either!" Doojoon said.

"But where are we going to hang out?" Dongwoon asked, his voice still a bit sleepy.

"How about the amusement park?" Aliya said. "It's been a while since we all went there."

"That's a good idea," Doojoon said. "Everyone agrees? Okay, we'll go to the amusement park then. We'll meet at my house in say...10 o'clock?"

"10 o'clock's fine with me," Junhyung said, and the others nodded.

They seperated at the gate, going to their own direction. Aliya was walking with Dongwoon since they're neighbours. Both of them walked in silence for a while, and then Dongwoon said "So, what did you talk about with gikwang?"

"Huh? Oh you know, stuffs." Aliya replied. "Why?"

"Oh nothing."

Another walk of silence. The sky begins to darken and the wind blew.

"I'm cold." Aliya said.

"Me too."

"Put your arms around me."

"Why?"

"So we both wil be warm."

Dongwoon shrugged and put his arm aroun Aliya. Instantly, both of them felt warm. As they reached Alilya's house, Aliya pulled her key out. "Want to come in?" she asked Dongwoon.

"Sure," he replied, and both of them stepped inside. Once she has entered, Aliya headed for the sofa and sat there, dumping her bag on the floor. she stretched, yawned, and laid down. Dongwoon sat on the chair beside the sofa. "Where are your parents?" he asked. "They've got to go to Indonesia to visit my auntie." she replied. "They'll be gone for a month or so."

Dongwoon nodded. Aliya is used to be left by her parents here when they've got to go back to Indonesia. Sometimes, they would ask Dongwoon's family to look after her. But now since she's already a big girl (sort of), they decided that Aliya could take care of her own self.

Aliya stared at the ceiling for a while and sat up. "Say," she said. "Do you want to sleep over?"

"What?" Dongwoon looked at her, one of his eyebrows raised.

"Sleepover," Aliya repeated. "Just like we used to do when we're kids."

Dongwoon thought about it for a moment, and said "That would be fun." he grinned. "But I gotta go home first to get my clothes and take a shower." "Okay," Aliya said, standing up. "don't forget to ask your parents first."

"My parents aren't here," Dongwoon replied. "They're on a business trip."

"Really? for how long?"

"A month," Dongwoon grinned and stood up. "I'd better go now. You go on and take a shower. I'll go and get my clothes. See you in a bit, Al!"

With that, dongwoon went out of the door and ran to his house.

 

Dongwoon's POV

 

I entered my house, locked the front door, and ran upstairs. Took a quick shower, got dressed and gathered my clothes.

I'm somewhat excited at the thought of sleeping over at Aliya's. It brings back childhood memories, and I smiled as I put my clothes to my bag. I remembered our first sleepover; we were ten years old, and it was at Aliya's house. We actually built a tent in the middle of the living room, and had stayed up almost all night long, snuggled inside our sleeping bags.

I smiled at the thought again as I shouldered my backpack and went out of the house. I arrived at Aliya's front door, and knocked. A moment later the door was opened. "Come on in," Aliya greeted, and I stepped in.

"wait here," she said, walking to the kitchen. "I'm boiling some fetuccinis for dinner."

"Carbonara?"

"Yep."

"You're the best."

Aliya grinned as she disappeared behind the kitchen door. I laid down at the sofa and dumped my bag on the floor beside me.

The living room was quite big. There are two sofas and a chair, and also a television. there was a lamp standing between the two sofas, and the television was standing on a large desk with shelves under it, containing books. Aliya's family like to read. Meanwhile there were photographs on the two sides of the television. The photograps were of Aliya's family, Aliya, and of course, Aliya and me.

I stood up and walked to the desk, examining the photographs. There was a picture of Little Aliya grinning, and behind her was a beautiful view of a beach. she had said that this picture was taken at Kuta Beach in Bali, Indonesia. And there's also a picture of her standing and spreading her arms in front of a huge shrine. She said it's called "Candhi Borobudur", and it's included as one of the 7 Wonders of the world.

There's a picture of her celebrating her 6th birthday, her and her family, and lots of other photographs. I moved on to the right part. The right part was full of photographs of Aliya and me. There was one showing both of us riding bicycle, a picutre of me pinching her nose, us eating an ice cream, and another picture was showing her headn and my head peeking from a tent which we had build at this very living room.

"Feeling nostalgic, are we?"

I turned around and saw Aliya carrying two plates of smoking, still steaming fetuccini carbonara. Ah~ this girl definitely knows me too well. I always fall for her fetuccini Carbonara. she always made it just the way I like it, creamy but not too creamy so I won't feel sick, and the pastas were boiled just right.

She smirked and handed me a plate. I had just noticed that she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt that has an arrow pointing to her face and saying "LOOK! PRETTY FACE IS THERE!"

"Let's go find a movie to watch, okay?" she said. Aliya took the remote control and the TV, searching for movies to watch. At last, she stopped at a channel where 'Because of Winn Dixie' was playing, and I chuckled a bit. Aliya had always loved dogs, but her parents hadn't let her keep one. so she's always obsessed at every dog she meets on the streets or anywhere. We finished our dinner and watched the movie untill it was finished. After that, I looked at the clock.

"What do you know, it's already 9 o'clock." I said. Aliya yawned and stood up. "Let's just go to my room and we'll search another movie to watch." she said. I grabbed my bag and followed her upstair to her room. once we'd got in front of her room's door, she opened it and we walked in.

It was still the same as the last time I'd seen it. same desk. same bed. Same TV.

As she sat on the bed and the her TV, I walked to her desk to look at a bunch of photographs. They're all framed,  just like those in the living room.

There's one showing me and her on our first day of high school, and there's also a photobox of me and her. There's even a picture of me and her kissing each other's cheek. One photograph, however, was quite big and was hanged above her desk. it was a photograph of seven teenager. Six boys and a girl. Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Gikwang, Aliya, and me.

I smiled at the picture. Thank God I have friends like them.

 

Aliya's POV

 

As I sat on my bed and tunred on the TV, Dongwoon walked to my desk. He looked at the framed photographs that covered almost my whole desk. Since my desk is so crowded with them, whenever there's homework or a tst I'll study on my bed. Kekeke~

There's quite a large photograph of me and the gang when we were having a holiday together. it was hanged just inches above my desk. and the rest of the photographs were, of course, of me and Dongwoon. It has always been like that. Dongwoon and Aliya. Aliya and Dongwoon.

I flipped through the channels, and found one that was playing XMen First Class. "Yah, Dongwoonie." I called. "There's XMen First Class playing. Do you want to watch that?"

"Sure,"he said, turning around. He dumped his bag beside my bed and sat beside me. "By the way, Do you want some chips?" he asked.

"What flavour?"

"Cheddar cheese. Your favorite."

"I want some."

He opened his bag, pulled out a can of cheddar cheese Pringles -- boy, he knows me too well -- and handed it to me. I put my hand inside it and took some chips. "Here, hold it yourself." Dongwoon said.

"Why?"

"Because you're the one who wants it."

"Nah. You hold it."

"Why?"

"Because my left hand is bandaged."

Dongwoon sighed. He took some chips and held the can. I grinned, put the chip inside my mouth and watched the TV while munching. After a while, I laid down on my stomach but my eyes were still glued to the TV. I love watching TV so much. Then I deciede that I need more chips.

"Dongwoon, can I have some more chips?" I asked, looking back at him.

"No," he answered shortly.

"He? Wae?" I sat up.

"If you  want it, come and get it." he said again, smirking.

Sigh. This is ridiculous. But I love chips too much. I decided to use my aegyo first.

"Woonie~ please give me some chips~" I said in a sing-song voice while putting on my puppy-dog eyes.

"Nope, it's not gonna work." Dongwoon said, his eyes glued to the TV.

"Please Woonie~" I put my face right in front of him, so he can't see the TV. "Hey!" he shouted, and laughed, trying to ignore me. I knew it. My aegyo is too much for him.

"Please give me some chips Woonie~ pweeeaaassseee~~" I continued, still trying to make him look at me. He put the can behind his back, laid down, and shut his eyes. Jeez, what's it like to lay down with a can of Pringles behind your back? Quietly, I laid down beside him with my face close to his, waiting for him to open his eyes. I made no sound so he'll think I gave up. It worked. His eyes opened.

 

"Pwease?"

 

He sighed and laughed, pulling the can from behind his back. "okay okay, here you go." he said and pinched my cheeks. I grinned, took the can, and sat up.

As I was eating those delicious, cheddar cheese flavoured chips, Dongwoon put his chin on my shoulder and hugged me from behind

"Hmm?" What's this?" I asked, munching the chips and eyes never moving from the TV.

"Teddy bear hug," he replied.

I laughed. When we were kids, we used to hug each other and called that hug the 'Teddy Bear Hug'. I laughed a bit more and Dongwoon chuckled. After a while, he put his head on my back, but his arms still hugged me. "Aliya?" he asked. "Why do you like calling me Woonie?"

I stayed silent for quite a long time.

"Because Woonie's a cute nickname for you," I finally answered.

"But I'm only cute when I was a little boy," he said, removing his arms. He laid down, and put both his arms behind his head. I closed the Pringles can, put it on the bedside table, and sat beside him. "I leaned close to him and said, "Who says you're not cute now?"

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Thank you," he said, pinching my cheeks yet again. We stared at each other for a few seconds and I looked back at the TV. When the movie had reached the ending, I asked "Hey Dongwoon, what do you think will happen next?"

No reply.

I looked back and saw that Dongwoon was already asleep. I smiled, turned off the TV and lights except for the bedside lamp. Then I laid down beside him and propped my head on one hand.

I looked at his sleeping face, his closed eyes. The face that has that Western looke, although he's pure Korean. The face of the person that has been my bestfriend for such a long time. His eyes was closed, and it was as if he was sleeping so peacefully. His nose, his pointy nose. I always liked his nose because it was so..pointy. Different from mine. Well, maybe it's from his Arab looks. His face was somewhat...angelic. Jeez, I don't even know why I used that word. My Dongwoonie has grown from a cute little boy to a handsome young man.

I smiled again and pulled the blankets, covering mhim and me. I laid down beside him, and his arms suddenly wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. I snuggled up against him, my head lodged on the curve of his neck. I looked up to see if he's awake, but his eyes were shut and his breathing is composed. I leaned my face close to his and kissed him on the cheek.

 

Good night, Woonie

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TADAAAA~~~

How's that for an extra long chapter?

Hope you guys like it...comments please!! ^^