[3/9] Claiming Period - Guidelines and Useful Informations

EUNHAE BONFIRE FEST 2015 - GRAND REVEAL!

Claiming Period - Guidelines and Useful Informations

 


Hello everyone!

 

The claming period officially starts today! Please find here the General rules & important informations about the fest, as well as the Claming Guidelines.

Please read them carefully.

 

  • GENERAL RULES & IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS
  • This fest is exclusively about Eunhae romance. Original characters, love triangle or such things are allowed as long as the works revolve around an Eunhae romance. Of course, said romance doesn’t necessarily have to be drawn out throughout the whole work - it can be an opening at the end of your work! For example, you can write about the evolution of their friendship throughout your work, then hint at a possible romance towards its end.

  • NO HEAVY VIOLENCE & NO & NO MAIN CHARACTER DEATH. Non-graphic violence is good to go! ual content is fine as long as it’s warned. I will also warn readers when I post the finished works. cannot be explicitly described in your work - it can only be mentionned as something that has happened prior to the universe you are creating. Main character death is only allowed if the two main characters somehow manage to end up together even if one of them dies.  Go to the FAQ section to know the reasons why.

  • As this fest is a sort of event aimed for 7-18, your works have to have a happy ending. Angst is fine as long as Hyukjae and Donghae somehow end up together in the end. And happily, please!

 

 

  • CLAIMING:

Rules for non-challengers

  1. Each prompt can be claimed up to two times - one for art and one for fic. When the prompt has been claimed, it will be marked either as CLOSED FOR ART or CLOSED FOR FIC.
  2. You can only work on one (1) prompt at the time.
  3. Once you submit a finished prompt, you may go back and claim another one if time allows it (and I really hope it does!)
  4. You cannot claim your own prompts.
  5. When claiming your prompts, please list the TOP THREE prompts you wish to claim. An email will then be sent to you, confirming which of them you were able to claim. Please remember this is first come, first serve, so do try to claim your favorite prompts as soon as possible.
  6. I will try to update the lists of prompts (A - B - C - D) as often as possible. Please check back often for open/closed prompts.
  7. If you want to drop out of the fest but have already claimed a prompt, please tell me as soon as possible so I can update the said prompt.
  8. Non-challengers are free to start working on their prompts as soon as they have managed to claim a prompt! Please read the Guidelines first.
  9. Please find here the claiming form [x]

 

 

Rules for challengers

This is a small twist I decided to add for those who are up for a small challenge!

Instead of choosing the prompts by yourself in the list of prompts, you will be randomly designated a prompt, either one that I made up myself or one that still hasn’t been claimed.

That means you will know your designated prompt only when the creating period officially starts, in contrary to others who might have started before. 

You can choose the level of your challenge (small, medium, high). It can vary from a series of funny words/objects to insert in your works to a strict number of words for fics or a precise universe for arts.

This is only a test! I’m not sure if it’s going to be interesting or even work out, and I’m not sure if it’s possible for arts - but if you want to try, then be my guest!

  1. The prompt you will work on will be, according to the level of difficulty you have chosen, randomly made up by me or chosen among the prompts which haven’t be claimed yet by the end of the claiming period.
  2. If you want to change the level of difficulty mid-challenge, don’t hesitate to tell me so.
  3. As it is supposed to be a challenge, you won’t know anything about your designated prompts until the creating period officially starts.
  4. You can only work on one (1) designated prompt at the time.
  5. Once you submit a finished prompt, you may go back and claim another one if time allows it (and again, I hope it does!)
  6. Being a challenger doesn’t mean you can only be designated prompts via the challenging system. For example, you can work on a first designated prompt, and then choose another one in the list of prompts as soon as you submit it!
  7. You will be marked as Challenger when I post your finished work, since you had a higher level of difficulty and I think it deserves to be known! That is, except if you don’t want me to, of course (if it’s the case, please tell me so!)
  8. Please find here the claiming form [x]

 

 

CLAIMING PERIOD: MARCH 9 - MARCH 29. Creating officially starts April 1st!

 

Also, I know that some of you are very busy with life and work/uni, which is why the whole prompting/claiming period can be a bit uncomfortable to keep up with. If it's the case, don't hesitate to tell me and we'll talk about it together :) The rules I put up might look strict, but there won't be any problem overlooking some of them ;)

 

I hope to see you all very soon! Let's all have fun together!

Lau

 

The lists of prompts have been posted on the AFF page as well! You can find them from chapter 5 to 8.