HOW IT WORKS

EUNHAE BONFIRE FEST 2015 - GRAND REVEAL!

HOW IT WORKS // PROMPTING AND CREATING


It’s actually the first time I organize this kind of fest, and it’s so exciting! I really hope many of you will participate so we can learn to know each other and make this silly fandom even lovelier than it already is!

Also, do check out the special rule for Challengers at the bottom of the page and in the Guidelines section via the Tumblr page!

 

Here is how I imagined this fest would be like. If it’s successful, I might try to organize another one soon!

  • This fest also aims to be an event for 7-18! Let’s make it as fun as possible!
  • 1) Whoever wants to participate in the fest can sign up during the sign-up period. You only have to fill in the the sign-up form. Both prompters and claimers will have to sign up. This is so I can approximately evaluate how many people will participate in this project.
  • 2) Starting from February 14 until March 6 (tentatively), participants who have signed-up will be able to propose their prompts after filling the appropriate form. Prompting should end on March 6 at midnight KST. Please see the guidelines for further information about prompting.
  • 3) Starting from March 9 until March 29, after I have organized everything and updated the prompt list, claiming will open. It should close on March 29 at midnight KST. Please see the guidelines for further information about claiming.

Special rule for Challengers! » I decided to add a little twist for those who are up for a small challenge! Scroll down to the bottom to know what it’s about!

  • 4) From end of March to end of June will be the official period for creating your work(s). They will be based on the prompt(s) you have previously chosen. There will be some check-in periods, probably every three weeks if it goes smoothly, so I can be sure you don’t have issues with your project(s) and whether you are still continuing the fest. However, if you do plan to drop out, please contact me as soon as possible so I can make the slot of the prompt you chose available. I deliberately chose to drag the fest over three months, simply because I know some of you might not have the time to work regularly on your project(s) or have nasty troubles with inspiration (not a nice experience, I know).
  • 5) Once we hit end of June, the deadline to submit your work(s) comes in, which should be July 3. After you submitted it/them (please see the guidelines for further information about submitting), I will take a day or two to organize the projects. I’ll post them during the posting period, which is tentatively from July 5 to July 17, both here and on AFF. It will mostly depend on how many participants we have gathered for the fest. It will be widely managed the same way Kewltie managed her Gift Exchange 2014 fest.
  • 6) Once every work is posted, I will post the complete reveal list and give proper credit to each creator and prompter. You can then repost and share your work(s) anywhere you like. Also, if you want me to take your work(s) down from AFF/Tumblr, feel free to tell me and I’ll do so as soon as I can!

 

Special rule! The Challengers

This is a small twist I decided to add for those who are up for a small challenge!

Instead of choosing the prompts by yourself in the list of prompts, you will be randomly designated a prompt, either one that I made up myself or one that still hasn’t been claimed.

That means you will know your designated prompt only when the creating period officially starts, in contrary to others who might have started before. 

You can choose the level of your challenge (small, medium, high). It can vary from a series of funny words/objects to insert in your works to a strict number of words for fics or a precise universe for arts.

This is only a test! I’m not sure if it’s going to be interesting or even work out, and I’m not sure if it’s possible for arts - but if you want to try, then be my guest!

 

This fest can be interpreted as a sort of exchange as well, actually, since both prompters and creators are giving each other a little something. These are inspiration/challenge for the creator and an amazing work dedicated to them for the prompters!

I do hope that all my, quite admittedly, messy rambling have attracted you in some ways to participate in this Eunhae Bonfire Fest! I’d be very, very glad if you decided to join in, either as a prompter or as a creator!

See you soon!