Let's Play A Game - Chapter Nine

Let's Play A Game

Hyunseung flutter open his eyes when the pain shot him through the back of  his skull. He groaned in pain as he touch his forehead when a hand stop him to do so.

"Seungiee." Hyunseung know that voice. No other than his lovely boyfriend, Junhyung.

"Junnie. Why am I here?" Hyunseung ask. It is not that he doesn't know. He just wants to do it lik the other Korean dramas as opportunity knock once. Well, he is a good actor. Should we suggest him to go for acting world? Lol.

Junhyung smile. "I will tell you later. But for now, just rest. You are having fever." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nod and tighten his grip around Junhyung's hand.

"Don't go Junnie. I need you so badly." Hyunseung whine. Junhyung's eyes soften at the look in Hyunseung's face.

Junhyung take a lie beside Hyunseung and wrap his arm around the latter protectively.

And Hyunseung swear, he just wants to go to the heaven with Junhyung now. The warmth send him back to sweet dreamland.

Because usually, after the night of him killing people, he will have bad nightmare of the dead haunting him that make him having fever that day.

--

Yoseob and Doojoon walk hands in hand to the school.

"I know it was the best one."

"And how did you know that it is the best?"

"I know it from heart. Did you know I can look through everyone heart?"

"And how is that? Do you know what my heart is?"

"I know. You love me Doojoon. The look in your face. The sparks in your eyes. I am right."

And Doojoon just smile as he ruffle Yoseob's hair. "Clever ma boy." He kissed Yoseob's forehead make Yoseob giggle and smile.

Doojoon chuckle in his mind. 'Why so cute Yang Yoseob??' 

"Yah lovebirds!" The two turn around and saw Junhyung wave at them.

"Aishh. Why must he here now." Doojoon mumble. Yoseob chuckle and wink at Doojoon.

"They are just jealous that we are too sweet like I am the honey and you are the bee.." Yoseob said.

Doojoon pinch Yoseob's cheek. "Don't be cheesy bunny because only me can do that."

"Psshhh. If you are a cheese I will be the cake. It will be cheesecake!" Yoseob exclaimed.

Doojoon laugh. "Okay. Now are you saying you are craving for cheesecake?" Yoseob break a grin and nod.

"Well, we can get it after school. Is that okay?"

"Anything will do with you my beast." Doojoon smile.

And from a far, Hyunseung swear Doojoon never smile at him with that longing smile.

--

"Don't forget to send your homework tomorrow. Doojoon, make sure everything is on my table before lunch tomorrow. Arasseo?" The teacher said.

"Neh." Doojoon answer steadily while solving his maths question. The teacher gather her things and arise from her seat. Doojoon stand up from his seat.

"Thank you teacher." The other student repeat after him and bow their head.

Hyunseung felt his eyelids getting heavy so he just let his entire face hit the table. Junhyung heard the loud thud so he turn to his boyfriend. He sigh with a worried look.

"I told you that you don't need to come to school. But you are so stubborn. Did you even pay attention. No right? So--" Junhyung was cut off once Hyunseung locked their lips.

"You nag too much." Hyunseung said after he break the kiss.

Junhyung smirk. "So naughty. But your lips is so warm."

"And your lips is so cold. I love it." Hyunseung smile weakly.

"Yah." Junhyung turn to Doojoon.

"Is Hyunseung okay?" Doojoon ask.

Junhyung shook his head. "He is having fever last night. Maybe because he went out because of some terrible incident make him catch the cold. I am going to send him to infirmary. He need a lot of rest." Junhyung said.

Doojoon frown. Junhyung shook Hyunseung's body.

"Seungie. Let's go to sickbay." Junhyung persuade. Hyunseung shook his head.

"Seungie please..."

Hyunseung lift his head. "Will you accompany me?" Hyunseung ask. Junhyung nod.

Hyunseung smile and let Junhyung lead him. Completely ignoring Doojoon's stare.

--

Yoseob and Gikwang walk at the hallways on their way to met Hyunseung at sickbay. They push open the door and saw a really cute sight of Hyunseung and Junhyung. Hyunseung is lying on the bed with Junhyung curling beside him. To add it, their hands intertwine under the lanket that covered half of Hyunseung's body. His face look so pale.

Yoseob and Gikwang exchange glance.

"Should we go to them?" Yoseob ask.

Gikwang slightly smile. "I don't think so. Just let them be." Gikwang said. They close the door.

Once they turn around, Yoseob bumped onto a broad chest make his face buried inside the warmth one.

"Seobie." The one whine. Yoseob look up and meet with Doojoon's smiling face. Yoseob smile with his cheek tainted pink.

Doojoon smile warmly but then faded when he suddenly feel the sparks in his stomach. His heartbeat become fast so sudden. And, why does his whole surrounding become cold and hot at the same time? He look at Yoseob.

"Doojoonie..." Yoseob called.

Gikwang just smile watching them from afar.

'So lucky to love each other.'

And he leave the scene with a slightly cracking heart. But then, he mend it with a smile.

--

Doojoon blink several times. Yoseob frown.

"Doojoonie, what are you thinking? You have problem?" Yoseob ask. Doojoon clear his throat and shook is head, turn to his book.

Yoseob pout. He reach his hand and touch Doojoon's face.

"Your face is red Doo. Are you sure you are okay?"

Doojoon felt the electricity when Yoseob's cold hand touch his cheek. He breath heavily.

"N-No. Nothing. I'm fine. Really. Just.. Nothing." He stuttered. Yoseob just nod.

"If anything then tell me. I'll help." Yoseob said. Doojoon nod.

'Why am I being like this? Really. What in the hell is happening?'

--

Hyunseung open his eyes and turn to his side. Junhyung's sharp jawline meet his eyes.

He chuckle when Junhyung snoring softly beside him. He stare intensely at Junhyung's face. From his hair down to his wide forehead, his nosebridge, his sharp jawline, adorable chin and adorable heart shaped lips. Why is he so perfect? Hyunseung smile unknowingly. Being too close with Junhyung make his heart feel so warm. Make his heart thumping a fast rythm.

He remembered last night. How Junhyung protected him. He told Junhyung that he left Junhyung to find his mother. And unexpectedly the scene play at the right time. He thank Go for the coincident and intelligent brain that he got to lie. And he curse the hell for making he lie again. Wait, why does he feel guilty for lying to Junhyung? Is it because... No! They can't. Even if he feel it, they can't. Doojoon is haunting him.

Hyunseung know, since how Junhyung always protect him for this entire friendship. Since they start dating, which is 2 years ago. And until last night, he know. The music of his and Doojoon start to lose its tune. And the tune for him and Junhyung just start to sketch on the music paper. And he realise. He had to tear the music paper before the music complete. Because he is afraid, the music paper will stained with blood, right after it complete. That they doesn't even get to hear the complete version of the music.

Tear slid down his doe eyes.

'I'm sorry.'

--

V look at he mirror.

He remembered the night. In another 6 days, it will, sorry. It should be their 8 years of friendship. But it all ended. Not just ended, it turn 360 other way round. They become enemies. And only V know what happen that night. That he keep it as secret. Only V and Shadow. But they choose to keep quiet and act like enemies.

Although sometimes, they support each other. But most time, they hate each other. Only they know. And let time decide for them.

V clench his fist tightly

--

Hyunseung walk in the basement steadily with his gun backpack hand on his shoulder. Two pair of eyes staring at him.

"Why are you late?" Doojoon ask coldly.

Hyunseung put his backpack and look at Doojoon. "My fever just subsided. Is that enough?" He sat on the couch and slung his leg over anoher leg.

Dongwoon just keep quiet. Doojoon furrowed his eyebrow and staring intensely at Hyunseung. He look so freaking hot today. WIth his blonde hair. Black shirt. Black short. Black sock. Black shoes. Black necklace. Black ring. His world is black in this basement. And he hate the colour black.

"You know the battle is nearing. And you know who is our competent. It is freaking BTS." Doojoon raise his voice.

Dongwoon swear the place which usually hot become burning today. The surrounding was so hot but no sweat rolls down. Doojoon never raise his voice at his boyfriend before. Hyunseung stand up and nearing Doojoon.

"Didn't I say clear enough? I'm sick. Spare me some time." Hyunseung said. Doojoon chuckle and shook his head. He walk to Hyunseung.

"Are you really sick? Or, you have fun with Junhyung on your bed?" Doojoon spat. Hyunseung become impatient. His blood is boiling. He didn't realise when he raise his hand but then it is twisted by Doojoon make him groan in pain. And the fight start there. Dongwoon stand up and sit further from them. He doesnt want to involve in their love fight.

Hyunseung twist his body and faced Doojoon. He plant a punch at Doojoon stomach. Doojoon hold his hand and trip Hyunseung's leg make Hyunseung fall down with his hand still in Doojoon's grip. Doojoon drag Hyunseung and slam the boy on the wall. Make Hyunseung's back hit the wall and fall hard on the floor. He spat out some blood. Without any hesitant Hyunseung stand up and draw out his gun. Doojoon smirk and pull the sword at the wall. They point at each other.

Dongwoon gasp and stand between them.

"Hyung.. Enough. Don't fight anymore. We are not here to fight with each other. Please Hyung. Keep you personal life away and focus more on this battle." Dongwoon plead.

Hyunseung smirk, his eyes doesn't leave Doojoon. "Dongwoon, you are being selfish too. Focus on this battle to fight with BTS. Just to prove them that we are not guilty. Is it true that this is not our fault. Really?" He lowered his gun and sigh.

He walk away from them. Dongwoon was taken aback but choose to keep quiet.

Doojoon frown. He put his sword and look at Hyunseung's direction.

'This is weird. Too weird to be a reality. What is happening. Does H-Hyunseung point his gun towards me? W-What? W-Why?'

To be continued.

Double upd maybe.