Let's Play A Game - Chapter Five

Let's Play A Game

Hyunseung kicked Doojoon's leg make the latter wake up.

"Baby, what is it?" Doojoon ask and rub his tired eyes. Hyunseung sigh and rubbed his face.

"We will be late for school." Hyunseung said tiredly. Doojoon smirk.

"So, who cares? I just wanna sleep again." Doojoon pull his duvet over his head. Hyunseung scoff.

He jumped on Doojoon and start to hit him. "Doo wake up! Wake up now! Wake up!!" Hyunseung shout.

Doojoon groan in pain and hold Hyunseung's hand that was hitting him. He pull Hyunseung's body closer to him and kiss the latter's lips.

Both of them smile in the kiss. "Why are you so naughty early this morning?" Hyunseung said as they parted. Doojoon just chuckle.

"Naughty for you. I didn't get the opportunity to kiss you in public. This is the least that I can do." Doojoon said. Hyunseung shook his head as he smile. Hyunseung got up from Doojoon.

"Make sure you get up and don't forget to take your clothes. Mine is ripped so I throw it already." Hyunseung said. Doojoon chuckle.

Hyunseung walk out of their bedroom. Doojoon shout, "Sorry baby make your clothes tore again."

"Whatever Doo. Used to it." Hyunseung shout back. Doojoon get up and walk to the bathroom.

--

Yoseob breathed out.

"I'm so sorry for yesterday. I'm really sorry baby." Doojoon look down in despair. Yoseob shook his head.

"It is my fault too Joonie. I talk without thinking." Yoseob said. Doojoon turn Yoseob around so that they face each other.

Doojoon lift Yoseob's chin so that they facing each other. Doojoon kiss Yoseob's lips.

"Seobie, I know I shouldn't say that things to you. Believe me, it is entirely my fault. Not yours. Can you.." Doojoon look down.

"Can you forgive me for my stupidness?" Doojoon said. Yoseob bit his lips.

"Doojoonie.." Yoseob called softly. Doojoon didn't dare to look up.

"If you feel gulty then don't. Because we both are at fault. We should make this as lesson so that we can be better. Doojoonie, I love you." Yoseob said. Doojoon pull Yoseob into a hug.

"Yoseob... Thank you. I-I don't know how I have to repay you but thank you. I'm such a fool. Yoseob, I love you.." Doojoon said.

Yoseob nod in the hug and smile.

"Let's get through this together." Yoseob said. Doojoon just nod.

--

"Hyung, Kiki Hyung. I am so sorry for being disrespectful towards you. Towards Yoseob and Junhyung Hyung. I know. I shouldn't. B-but Hyung, you know how I can't control my temper right? I'm sorry Hyung." Dongwoon look down. Gikwang look at Dongwoon and sigh heavily.

"I forgive you. How can I be angry at you. You are innocent Woonie. But then, I want you to apologize to Yoseob and Junhyung Hyung. We shouldn't be disrespectful to the one who always helps us right? Moreover, we are bestfriends. Bestfriend should trust each other." Gikwang said.

Dongwoon nod and pull Gikwang into a hug. "I love you Hyung. Always love you. Thank you Hyung." Dongwoon said. Gikwang nod.

"I love you too. So much." Gikwang said.

--

"I'm sorry Seob. Really sorry. I shouldn't shout at you, yell at you. I'm sorry Seob." Hyunseung said, holding Yoseob's hand. Yoseob smile.

"Hyung, don't be sorry. I already forgive you. It is my fault too. Well, we said without thinking. I'm sorry too." Yoseob said. Hyunseung smile and turn to Gikwang. He hug Gikwang.

"I'm sorry Kiki. For doubt you with my boyfriend. I just feel insecure. I'm sorry Kiki. Really, really sorry. You know how much I love you and Yoseob as my brother." Hyunseung said. Gikwang smile and hug Hyunseung back.

''Hyung, which boyfriend wouldn't feel insecure if his boyfriend suddenly back up each other. Don't worry Hyung. I forgive you. Now, back to square one?" Gikwang said.

Hyunseung and Yoseob smile. "Back to square one." They hug each other again.

--

"So, are you okay with Junhyung Hyung?" Yoseob ask. Hyunseung sigh.

"He doesn't even want to talk to me." Hyunseung said. Yoseob and Gikwang look at each other.

"Hyung, I know you must feel so sad right now. I'm sure Junhyung Hyung wouldn't be mad for too long. Well, maybe he is jealous you defend Doojoon." Gikwang said. Hyunseung pout. A person appeared behind him and hold his hand.

Startled, Hyunseung look up and froze at his place. "Rooftop." The person said and look away.

Yoseob and Gikwang just smile. "Go, he is waiting." Yoseob said.

Hyunseung sigh and nod. "Wish me luck" Hyunseung said and go away.

"Seobie//Kiki!!" Both of them turn to their boyfriend and smile.

--

"I am sorry.." It comes out as audible whisper. Junhyung heaved a sigh.

"What do you think you are doing yesterday?" Junhyung said coldly. Hyunseung keep staring at the ground as if it is the most interesting thing.

"Look up, Jang Hyunseung.." Junhyung said. Hyunseung look up and shut his eyes tightly.

"What are with you yesterday?" Junhyung turn to him with his cold stare.

Hyunseung breathed a heavy sigh. He dug in his pocket and shove Junhyung a letter.

Junhyung frown but still take the letter. He open it and read the content. His face drained with blood.

"W-who give you this letter?" Junhyung suddenly become worried.

"Junnie, if I know, I wouldn't be that stress that lead to our first fight yesterday." Hyunseung stated.

Junhyung swallow his saliva. "I think it's your.. I don't want to say but, I think it is him." Hyunseung said.

Junhyung snap at him. "H-Him.. You mean--"

"Yes. Him. You know how he really hate you." Hyunseung said and look at Junhyung with his teary eyes.

Junhyung bit his lips harshly. Hyunseung stand up and walk to Junhyung, he pull the latter into a hug.

"But don't worry Junnie, whatever happen, I will always be here, I wil never leave you. Eventhough I have to die for you. Because you are worth it." Hyunseung said, tighten his embrace. Junhyung relaxes in Hyunseung's hug.

"I'm sorry Seung. I don't know. You should tell me if something like this happen again. Sorry for accusing you and get angry with--"

"Shh Junnie. Its never your fault. We are both in love so there should be no secret between us. I love you Junnie. Please be strong for me." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nod.

"I love you too. I love you too Seungie. I love you so much." Junhyung said.

The note:

'Stay away or he will die.'

--

The situation is not awkard but too quiet for them.

"Now, why are we being so lame today?" Dongwoon state. Everybody look up and look at each other.

"About yesterday, I am so sorry. My bad for doubting my own bestfriend. Sorry again Kiki." Hyunseung the first one to break the silence.

Gikwang smile. "Haish Hyung, it is forgiven and forgotten already. We are bestfriend Hyung. You have no wrong to me at all." Gikwang said.

"Yeah, its true. We shouldn't be jealous towards each other. We are bestfriend. We got each other back. Bestfriend should back up each other. No secret between us. I trust all of you though." Yoseob said and smile to his bestfriends.

Hyunseung, Doojoon and Dongwoon glance towards each other.

Doojoon pat Yoseob's head. " My baby is right. We should trust each other. No more secret. No more doubt. Okay?" Doojoon said and put his hand at the middle of the table. The other smile and join their hand.

"From today onwards, we trust each other and love each other. Okay?" Hyunseung said. His hand holding Yoseob and Gikwang's hand.

"Of course. Always love." Junhyung said and smile at his boyfriend.

"One, two, three,"

"SO BEAST!" They shout and have a group hug.

--

Doojoon walk in his mansion and climb the stairs to his room. He put down his bag and lie down on the comfy bed.

His phone ringing and Hyunseung's name popped out. He picked it up.

"I am lonely.." Hyunseung said. Doojoon chuckle.

"Doesn't you and Junhyung going somewhere today?" Doojoon ask sarcasticly.

Hyunseung sigh at the other line. "I don't feel like it. Are we going there today?"

Doojoon think for a while. " I don't know. I will call you later to inform."

"Okay then babe. I love you." Hyunseung said.

"Love you too baby." Doojoon hang up. Suddenly, he heard a loud moan from the other side of his mansion. He walk out of his room and look at the hallway. No one in sight. He walk to the reading room and saw the sight that he don't want to see. His heart burnt in anger. His chest rising up and down as his heartbeat rapid fast. His eyes trembling and become red. His fist become white as he clench it too hard.

He walk back to his room and punched the wall until his knuckle bleed.

'How dare you father another woman. You are a er. You are not my father! It is all because of her!' Doojoon scream in his mind. He take his phone once again and start typing at the Kakaotalk group message.

'Let's torture her again tonight.' He send it to his comrades.

--

The three of them walk in the warehouse. They put their things and walk into the certain room. The oldest of the three smirk as he saw the woman in fetus position. The youngest walk to the woman and kick her hard on the stomach. The woman groan and flutter open her eyes.

"Have a nice sleep ?" The middle of the two said. The woman start to cry.

"Please.. Please let me go.. Please.." The woman whisper. The oldest of the three laugh madly. The youngest take the woman by her hair and drag her to the fire place.

"What the did you just say ? We thought we have said to you that never talk about world outside anymore. Why are you so stubborn?" The youngest whisper in husky voice. The woman cried again.

"Please... Forgive me. For whatever I done. Please forgive me.." The woman cried. The beautiful faced boy who is with the mask walk to them.

", we think you deserve a punishment." The boy said. He smirk under his mask.

The oldest come and look at the woman. He take the ember and put it closer to the woman, make her shiver from the scary feeling.

With a smirk, the oldest press it at the woman's bare thigh, make the woman scream in agony.

Three of them laugh as the woman start tearing up.

"How I love your suffering." The oldest smirk and leave the woman surronded by the firewood.

The younger and the youngest watch the older walk away.

10 other men come in there.

"Does Demon ask you to come here?" The older of the two ask.

"Yes Shadow. Demon wants us to be here." One of the men said. Shadow frown.

"Why?" The youngest ask.

"Demon said, the woman is our meal today Shadow, Fire." The man said. Shadow and Firelook at each other.

"Whatever it is, don't make her die. Torture her until she broke but don't kill her. Arasseo?" Shadow said. The 10 men nod.

Shadow and Fire look at each other and walk out of the room. Walk to Demon who is filing up bullet in his gun.


Hiatus. Unbeta.