Let's Play A Game - Chapter Four

Let's Play A Game

Hyunseung woke up groggily and straight to the bathroom. He take a quick shower and get dressed in his school uniform. He tugged the headphone at his head and start walking to the bus stop. He look at his watch. 20 minutes before the class start.

"Hyunseung Hyung!" He turn around and saw Dongwoon run to him.

"Oh heyyo Dongwoon!" He greet. They high fived with each other.

Dongwoon pull out a black letter and give it to Hyunseung who take it without any suspicious. Hyunseung smirk as he read the letter.

"When did they send it?" Hyunseung ask calmly.

"Well, I went to our place and saw this letter in the mailbox. Yesterday I think. They really have the guts Hyung." Dongwoon smirk.

Hyunseung chuckle. The bus arrived in front of them.

"Let's go meet him." Hyunseung said and they leave the bus stop without board the bus.

--

"So, are you saying that you want us as backup only?" He said. Hyunseung and Dongwoon nod in unison.

He scoff and folded his arm across his chest. "Ungrateful son. So bithcy." He said and pout.

"Aish Hyungnim, please help us this time. I am sure this will be bloody battle between us." Hyunseung said.

Dongwoon walk to their Hyungnim. "Hyung, you don't want us to die right? Please help us then." Dongwoon pout.

He make a poker face and flickered Dongwoon and Hyunseung's forehead. Both of them groan in pain.

"Wtf Hyung?!" Dongwoon cussed.

"That's for making me willing to help you guys again." He said and walk up to the upper floow of the basement.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon smirk to each other and high fived again.

"Yah!" Both of the youngster turn to the voice.

"YOU GUYS SKIPPED SCHOOL?! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!" Another person slide down the stairs and chase Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

"GD HYUNG HELP US!!" Both of them shout.

"Go die you two children." He smirk playfully and continue with his work.

--

Junhyung and Gikwang keep pacing around as their boyfriend didn't arrive yet.

Doojoon and Yoseob exchange looks with each other.

"Umm, guys, can you guys stop pacing around? I know you guys are worried but please, I am dizzy seeing you guys like this." Yoseob said.

Doojoon look at Yoseob. "Seobie, the two is their boyfriend. Of course they are worry." Doojoon said. Yoseob turn to him.

"If I am the one who is missing, would you worry for me too?" Yoseob make an aegyo. Doojoon smile cheekily.

"Omaigawd my love. If you are missing, I will search for you, not just sit here and keep pacing around until my baby is dizzy." Doojoon shot his mock gun to the two worrying husband.

Junhyung and Gikwang shot death galre at Doojoon.

"Yah Yoon Doojoon, if I can go and find them, I will. But right now, I am stuck in this hell and my baby is nowhere to be found." Junhyung said. Gikwang remain silent.

"Yah Yong Junhyung, if you really love your boyfriend, you wouldn't care whatever happen but your boyfriend only." Doojoon said. The other three fall into silent.

Yoseob push away Doojoon's hand from his waist slowly.

"I-I will go to the toilet." Yoseob said.

Doojoon look at Yoseob with worried eyes.

'Why is he become so suspicious nowadays?'

--

Dongwoon and Hyunseung look around as they arrived the rooftop. They put their bag down and move near to the edge of the rooftop.

Both of them look at the view of the town and suddenly they burst into a fit of laugh.

"It have been two years. Right Hyung?" Dongwoon said.

Hyunseung nod and remain silent.

"How are you?" Hyunseung ask.

Dongwoon chuckle bitterly. "Still missing him. Still can't forget him. Still loving him. I guess." Dongwoon said and smile a bit.

"I feel bad for Gikwang then." Hyunseung smirk.

Dongwoon sigh and smirk too. "I just don't know how to describe what is his position in my heart actually. I don't know Hyung."

Hyunseung look at Dongwoon. "I thought you love him."

"I can't move on Hyung. Never. Not now. Not in the afterlife." Dongwoon said.

"Mir.. Bang Mir.. Cheol Yong. Bang Cheol Yong." Hyunseung muttered.

"Two years and everything changed huh." Dongwoon smirk.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon continue looking up at the town.The sun shine brightly.

Hyunseung's phone ringing and a message come up.

--

Hyunseung knock on the door and smile at the teacher.

"Mr. Jang, why did you late? Did you realise it is almost lunch already? Where did you go?" The teacher shot Hyunseung a lot of question.

Hyunseung bow and smile a bit. " I am sorry teacher. I have some problem just now. But don't worry because the principal is already informed." Hyunseung said. The teacher make a poker face and nod.

"Sit now. You interrupt my lesson." The teacher said. Hyunseung walk to his seat with annoyed face. He blew off his bangs.

Junhyung eyed his lover with curiousity. Once Hyunseung sit, Junhyung lean closer.

"Where did you go babe?" Junhyung whisper.

"Later." Hyunseung said. Junhyung sigh.

--

They gather at their usual spot.

"So, mind to tell us why both of you are late?" Doojoon ask.

"Well, something comes up. It is a bit personal and it is not that important so why concern?" Hyunseung said a bit rude. Junhyung hissed.

"Wow, Seungie. Why so harsh?" Junhyung said.

"Yeah, Hyunseung Hyung. Relax. Doojoon Hyung ask a simple question. No need to be angry." Gikwang said.

"Who said I am angry? That's my style. I was born to talk like that." Hyunseung smirk.

"Okay, that's rude Hyung." Yoseob said.

Dongwoon frown. "Hyungs, what is it that rude. Hyunseung Hyung is right." Dongwoon defend his Hyung.

"Guys, don't fight. We will get nothing by fight. Hyunseung, just tell us where did you go," Junhyung said.

Hyunseung sigh. "I went to make a police report as to what happen yesterday. And, both of us went to the mirror store. I have to order 10 whole big mirror for the practice. Satisfied with my answer. I hope you concern Lee Gikwang." Hyunseung clicked his tounge.

Gikwang frown. " Hyung, are you still angry? With who? With me? What did I do?"

"Shut up Gikwang. I am stress."

"Hyunseung, you shouldn't scold Gikwang eventhough you are stress." Junhyung said.

Hyunseung snap his head towards Junhyung. "Are you defending Gikwang over me?" Hyunseung bit his lips. Junhyung remained silence

Gikwang scoff. " Hyunseung, what is wrong with you?"

Hyunseung glare at Gikwang. "He defend you over me." Hyunseung look at Junhyung from the corner of his eyes.

"Are you doubting Gikwang right now?" Yoseob defend Gikwang.

"Stay out of this Yoseob." Dongwoon said.

"Yah. I am your Hyung. Why are you so disrespectful nowadays?" Yoseob snap at Dongwoon.

Doojoon stand up. "Yoseob, he is just a kid. Can you give in?"

Yoseob look at Doojoon. " You always defend him. What is wrong with you?" Yoseob said in husky angry voice.

"Yah, don't scold Doojoon." Hyunseung said.

Yoseob glare at Hyunseung. "This has nothing to do with you Hyunseung. You guys change so much." Yoseob shout.

"Says who that have been acting weird for this past day." Doojoon yell.

Gikwang stand up and face Doojoon. "Did you just yell at my bestfriend?" Gikwang said.

Dongwoon frown and stand up. "Gikwang, why did you defend Yoseob."

"Shut up Dongwoon and go to your beloved Hyung." Gikwang mock Hyunseung.

"What is wrong with you Gikwang?" Hyunseung snap.

Junhyung stand up. "Don't shout at Gikwang." Junhyung said.

"ENOUGH!" Yoseob shout and grab his fistful hair.

All of them fall into silence. Their face is red from anger. Hyunseung take his bag and leave the place.

Dongwoon take his bag and walk away too but not before bumping hs shoulder to Yoseob make the small boy stumble. Lucky Gikwang got to catch him.

Doojoon walk away with jealousy in his eyes. Gikwang and Yoseob walk away too, leaving Junhyung alone.

'What the that happen just now?' He thought in his head.

--

Yoseob and Gikwang sit across each other in the cafe.

"What do you think happen to Hyunseung Hyung?" Yoseob ask. Gikwang shook his head and sigh.

"I wish I know what happen. Yoseob, Dongwoon didn't text me at all." Gikwang said and look down.

Yoseob sigh. "Kiki, did I acting so weird this lately?" Yoseob ask. Gikwang frown and shook his head.

"Did you offended with what Doojoon Hyung said?" Gikwang said. Yoseob just nod.

"Seob, all of us are angry just now. We said without thinking. I believe everything will be better after this." Gikwang said and squeeze Yoseob's hand.

Yoseob look at their hand and give a small smile.

"We will get through this together." Gikwang said. Yoseob nod again.

--

The doorbell ring again. He put down his book and open the door just to meet by his secret lover who is smirking.

"Come in. I don't think I have to tell you right?" The younger said. The older chuckle playfully.

"Nice act just now. They must be weird as why you act so harsh and rude just now." The older said. The younger rolled his eyes and continue his work.

The older become bored because he doesn't have anything to do.

"Baby, I am bored. Come and play with me." The older said. The younger look at his lover.

"Don't you have any assignment to finish?" The younger said. The older scoff. "I finish it already. Baby, enough with your study. Let's go somewhere." The older backhugged the younger. The younger decide to ignore him.

"Baby, are you angry with me?" The older ask. The younger pout.

The older frown. He went in front of the younger and kiss the latter's lips hungrily.

He insert one of his finger inside the younger's pant.

The younger moan. "Baby.. Hngghh..."

"Moan again babe.. I miss you.. " The older moan too.

"Seungie//Doo" Both of them moan as they reach the .


The highlighted part is the name.

What? Double update?

I will try. The story will goes on. Many exciting part is waiting!