Let's Play A Game - Chapter One

Let's Play A Game

"Huwaaahhhhh!!!!!!" Hyunseung yawned and stretch his lips as wide as he can so that the sleepy haze will out from his lung.

"You look so sleepy Seungie. Are you alright bambi?" Junhyung ask and ruffle his boyfriend's hair.

"I am okay Junnie. Just, too much assignment to be done." Hyunseung said and rub his eyes. Junhyung chuckle at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"What assignment Seungie? I think, there is only one that Ms Choi give us yesterday." Junhyung said.

Hyunseung sigh. "Yeah you are right Jun. I'm just sleepy." He lays his head on the desk.

Junhyung chuckle and rock Hyunseung's back. "I will wake you up once the teacher come." He whisper. Hyunseung just nod.

"Is he alright?" Doojoon turn back and ask.

"Yeah he is. Just so sleepy. Don't take his name for detention okay?" Junhyung said. Doojoon chuckle and nod. He yawn too.

"You got bags Doo. Are you sure you are okay?" Junhyung ask.

"I am stress. With homeworks, assignment, and school duty. With addition, soccer practice. I just feel so bad for not spending time with Seobie." Doojoon said.

Junhyung chuckle. " Nahh. Ask him for a date this weekend. Get some excuse and go on a date. Have fun man! We are still young!" Junhyung said a bit loud make Hyunseung stir in his sleep.

They turn to Hyunseung who is sleeping again. "Yah.. Control your voice. You might wake him up." Doojoon said. Junhyung chuckle.

"No worries man. He is my boyfriend. I know how to take care of him." Junhyung said confidently. Doojoon chuckle.

"Whatever just, make sure you wake him up when teacher come." Doojoon said and turn his body to the front.

Junhyung turn to his boyfriend to admire his beauty.

"So beautiful my boy.." He mumble to his self.

--

Gikwang's head keep bobbed up and down as he feel so sleepy. History class never make him feel excited.

Yoseob who saw Gikwang so sleepy, wuicly pinched the boy's thigh make him almost scream. Luckily Yoseob covered his mouth.

"Why did you do that?" Gikwang whisper while rubbing the sore part of his thigh.

"You are sleepy. I'm just helping. Say thank you at least." Yoseob said and write the note in front.

"Thanks my . It will leave bruise and I will make sure Dongwoon beat you till death." Gikwang said and grab his pencil.

"Dahhhh. Whatever." Yoseob said and the conversation died there.

--

"Okay, now that I must say, four of you look so sleepy. Gikwang and Dongwoon is like woodpecker. Head keep bob up and down. Seungie is like a bear who is having hibernation. Sleeping all day long. And, Doojoon. He himself is like panda. Dark circle and eyebags at his eyes." Junhyung said. Yoseob chuckle and high five with Junhyung.

"Yeah Hyung. Can you two shut up? You guys are like parrots. Keep talking making noise. Just shut up already." Dongwoon said.

Yoseob and Junhyung turn to Dongwoon. " Yah maknae, don't talk to adults like that. Kids shouldn't interrupt." Yoseob said.

"Adults my head. We are still teenagers Hyung. And guess what, I am more matured than you so, yeah Hyung." Dongwoon said.

Yoseob rolled his eyes. "Matured? If you are matured, then you ---"

"Enough quarelling kids. Seobie, you should give in. Dongwoon is our maknae. If you are matured, you have to give in okay?" Doojoon said. Yoseob pout.

Dongwoon stick his tounge out.

"Dongwoon, what did you two do last night that both of you are sleepy?" Doojoon ask.

Dongwoon and Gikwang look at each other.

"We study together until late at night. That's why we become so sleepy. We did wake up late too today." Gikwang said while Dongwoon just nod.

The four oldest nodded.

"So, I can assume the same thing too for Seungie. Right hibernating bear?" Junhyung ask and look at the smaller.

Hyunseung pout. " Not bear, but your bambi." And Hyunseung hug Junhyung. Junhyung smile too slightly.

"Can anyone give me a pail. I wanna vomit." And Doojoon fake a gag.

"Hella fella!" Junhyung throw hotdog at Doojoon who just laugh.

--

"You should go home Seob. I don't want to burden you." Doojoon said and remove few strands of hair that cover Yoseob's forehead.

"Joonie, you are not a burden. You are my boyfriend afterall. I should take care of you when you are sick." Yoseob said and place the wet towel on Doojoon's burning forehead. Doojoon just hummed in response.

"I know you are tired Joonie. With duty as a class representive, striker in your soccer team, and whatsoever things that you have in your mind. You should at least share the burden with me. It will be less heavy then. Now, you must rest and we can skip school today." Yoseob said and climb Doojoon's bed.

"Thank you Seobie. You are a boyfriend material." Doojoon said. Yoseob chuckle.

"A boyfriend material for you one and only" Yoseob said. Doojoon smile and let Yoseob make himself comfortable in Doojoon's arm.

"That's why I love you so much." Doojoon said and kissed Yoseob's lips.

Yoseob just smile and doesn't even reply it.

--

They sit on the bench and eat their ice cream together.

"We are so busy right now. We can't even always have a date too." Hyunseung said. Junhyung sigh.

"I know Seung. But, no worries bambi, I will try to spend more time with you." Junhyung said.

"Yeah Junnie. You always busy with your basketball practice and all. Even at night, you will always have basketball practice. We even text lesser now." Hyunseung pout.

Junhyung look at Hyunseung and smile a little. " Are you-- Perhaps, disappointed bambi?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung sigh.

"Who will not Jun? I am disappointed. With my self. And even you. I just hope this will not continue. I want to spend more time with you." Hyunseung lean on Junhyung's shoulder.

"I am sorry Seungie. You know I always love you right?" Junhyung ask.

"I love you Junnie.." Hyunseung said. Junhyung smile and kiss the latter's lips.

--

"Woonie, don't you think we should just move in together. Instead of you always have to come to my place or me always come to your place. Why dont we ask our parents to buy an apartment and we can live together." Gikwang said. Dongwoon think for a while.

"I don't know Kiki Hyung. It mybe a good idea but, I think it is too early for two of us live under a roof." Dongwoon said. Gikwang sigh in disappointment.

"But, we have been dating since elementary. And, our parents knew about us already. I don't see any problem Woonie." Gikwang said

"I will have to think it again then Hyung. Or, we can ask the other Hyungs to live with us. Is that sounds good?" Dongwoon said. Gikwang smile.

"You are brilliant Woonie! Let's ask them tomorrow." Gikwang said. Dongwoon smile but then it washed off when he remember something.

'Aish! I am so stupid. Why did I give that idea? I will be in a deep trouble if the Hyungs know.! Stupid myself!' Dongwoon thought.

--

"Thanks Woon for telling us. I will try to talk with him later when he come."

"Okay then Hyung. Take care."

The door bell ring again and the same figure step in.

"Dongwoon call me just now. Gikwang come up with a plan for all of us to move in one place." He said.

"I don't see a problem." The older said.

"Yeah, no problem." He said sarcastically. " It will be hard for us to meet up and I don't want they know what we are doing." He said. The older just realised.

"Ah right! I am so stupid. So, what we have to do?" The older ask.

"We convince our partner that we dont need to move in together. Dongwoon also will try to find excuse so that Gikwang would change his mind." He said.

"Aish that stupid Gikwang. Don't worry, we will be just fine." The older said and sit on the couch. He come and sit on the older's lap.

"How was your day babe?" The older ask and kiss the latter's lips.

"Just good. I miss you..." He said and smile. The older chuckle.

"We meet everyday at school and you miss me? So, I am so addictive right?" The older said.

"Of course. You are my drug. Seeing him being all lovey dovey with you. I am so jealous that I can't do it to you in public." He said and pout.

The older chuckle and backhug the boy who sit on his laps. " I love you and only you. "

"I love you too." The younger said and smile.