Let's Play A Game - Chapter Six

Let's Play A Game

Gikwang and Hyunseung were dancing in the newly renovated practice room. After the incident of the practice room, the school has changed the mirror and even put security and cctv in the practice room. They were afraid the dancers might hurt. The two boys were dancing to the song Let It Snow sing by a duo in Korea namely SeungKi (every b2uties know this song is by Hyunseung and Gikwang XD). The song ended and their body stop swaying. They sat at the middle of practice room and drink their bottle.

Gikwang wiped the bead of sweats at his face.

"Hyung.. Can I ask something?" Gikwang break the silence. Hyunseung nod as he drink his water.

"What actually happen to our practice room? Why is it destroyed? Why?" Gikwang ask. Hyunseung stop drinking. He smirk and put down his bottle. Fake a sad expression.

He take a deep breath. "Nothing in particular actually. Just, there must be someone who hates me that done that kind of things.Don't worry Kiki." Hyunseung smile.

Gikwang frown. "Don't the school investigate about this?" Hyunseung look at Gikwang and shook his head. "I ask them to not to. It is not important. The thing is that we get this practice room back is more than enough." Hyunseung said.

Gikwang sigh. He stepped forward and pull Hyunseung into a hug. Make Hyunseung startled at the sudden action. "Hyung, I don't care about the practice room. I don't care who did this. I don't care what they want actually. But, I care about you Hyung. Did you ever think they might hurt you? Hyung, I don't want you to hurt. I love you Hyung. For 10 years you protected me from the harm. Hyung, i have bad feeling this year actually. So please Hyung, always be careful. Can you promise me that Hyung?" Gikwang said. Hyunseung frown but his eyes soften.

'What is this sudden feeling? Gikwang you...'

--

Yoseob chuckled when seeing Dongwoon's forehead wrinkled when he tried to solve the Maths question.

"Is it that hard?" Yoseob ask. Dongwoon doesn't bother to answer as he is too focus.

Yoseob shook his head. He grab a pen and a paper. He start scribbling the formula. He smile when he done and shove it at Dongwoon's face which Dongwoon take it right away. After some time, Dongwoon smile.

"Thanks a lot Yoseobiee Hyung." Dongwoon said. Yoseob nod.

"No biggie lil bro." Yoseob said.

Dongwoon smile a bit. He notice the weak look at Yoseob's face.

"Hyung are you sick? You look pale these days." Dongwoon said. Worry can be seen at his face. Yoseob just smile.

"I'm just fine Woonie. Just a bit tired. " Yoseob smile again. Dongwoon just nod. He take Yoseob's hand in his grasp.

"Hyung, if something happen, tell me. Don't keep it to yourself. We are brothers right?" Dongwoon said.

Yoseob nod. "I miss the old us actually. We seems to change a lot this year. What happened?" Yoseob said.

Dongwoon bit his lips. 'Did he notice? Or, does he know about our plan? It can't be right?'

"I miss the old us too Hyung. Seems like we lost ourselves." Dongwoon said.

"We should meet and talk about this. I hope we will be alright." Yoseob said.

Dongwoon pull Yoseob into a warm hug. 'Hyung why...'

--

Junhyung take a glance at Doojoon who sit beside him.

"Many homework?" Junhyung ask. Doojoon nod.

Junhyung sigh. He look at his watch. "When will we go home?" Junhyung ask.

Doojoon shrugged. "You can leave me if you want to go home. I will be fine." Doojoon continue to copy the note in textbook.

Junhyung smile. "I won't leave you Doojoon. Even in hundred years. I will wait for you." Junhyung said. Doojoon turn to Junhyung and blink his eyes repeatedly.

He scrunches his face. "Eeewww. So gayish. Disgusting freak. Hyunseung will kill me if he hear this though."Doojoon said. Junhyung chuckle.

"Motherer. You are a gay too." Junhyung said.

Doojoon raise his eyebrow.  "At least I don't say cheesy line to my bestfriend. Are you going to cheat Hyunseung with me? If that so then no thanks because I love Yoseob okay." Doojoon smirk at the end of his sentence.

'Yeah, I love Yoseob. Nahh~~'

Junhyung chuckle. "You are stupid. I love Hyunseung only okay. And if I want to cheat, I will make sure it is not you. " Junhyung said.

Doojoon smirk in amusement. 'Sorry not sorry Jun. This game is ours.'

"Yah, don't you think all of us have spent lesser and lesser time together as a group?" Doojoon said. Junhyung look at him.

"That's hurtful truth but yeah. Six of us parted ways. It become like three sub group. Even me and Hyunseung become distant." Junhyung said and pout sadly.

Doojoon nod with his fake expression. "I miss Yoseob tho." Doojoon sigh.

"We will be fine Doo. Trust me." Junhyung said and squeeze Doojoon's shoulder.

Doojoon nod and smile.

--

Hyunseung put down the knife and take the gun and aim it at the mannequin.

"Babe, stop playing with the weapon and come join me here." Doojoon call.

"Shut up Demon. I'm trying to focus here." Hyunseung said. Doojoon chuckle and continue his homework.

Dongwoon comes in with GD and TOP behind him.

"HYUNGS! The big bross is here!" Dongwoon said. They turn to GD and TOP.

"GD Hyung!!" Hyunseung hug GD tightly. TOP chuckle looking at the younger.

"Oh my God Shadow please release me. I need air and you are heavy as elephant." GD said. Doojoon walk to Hyunseung and peer him off GD.

"Babe, GD Hyung can die because of you." Doojoon said and wrapped Hyunseung around his body.

TOP smirk. "Awww. So cute together. What the being lovey dovey in front of me Hyung? Aish!!" Dongwoon said frustrated.

The older Hyungs of him just laugh.

"Now. Stop playing guys. We have something to tell. And it is not a good news actually." GD said. They all settled down and focus on what GD is going to say.

TOP take turn. "The battle is around the corner as you guys know. And this time is dead tied game. The one who lose will get killed. But the one who is win, will either kill or get killed." TOP said. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon remain cool.

"We are sure we will win." Doojoon said.

GD smirk. "Don't be so sure Demon. They have become stronger than you guys. Just remember, they will not back down." GD said.

TOP look at Hyunseung. "They are aiming for Shadow. If they win, they will kill Shadow first. Then Fire and the last one will be Demon." TOP said. Hyunseung smirk.

"If we win, we don't have any ranks. We have better plans for the losers." Hyunseung stated.

GD and TOP exchange glance. "Whatever it is, you guys should practice. It will be a shame if you guys lose." GD said.

"No Hyung. BEAST won't lose. If we lose, we will make sure we kill. And not be killed." Dongwoon said.

TOP raise his eyebrow. "I hate people with such confident. Whatever it is. Just let's meet at the Centre of Hell on the battle day. Let's hope its not your last battle." TOP said.

"Let's meet there then." Doojoon said.

--

Hyunseung fill up the bullet and pull the trigger. In many direction at the mannequin that it almost destroyed.

Doojoon swung his sword as his opponent come from every direction.  He slash his opponent throat, chest, neck, and all.

Dongwoon punch the mannequin in the face and kick the mannequin at his lower part.

Three of them were practicing hard when the alarm start sounding. Doojoon punch the big red button and the mannequin stop moving. Three of them look at each other. They run to the other side of the basement.

Doojoon open the door and saw the woman was being held by his men. He, Hyunseung and Dongwoon quickly wore their mask.

"What's wrong?" Doojoon ask. The man look at him.

"Demon. She is trying to run away. Luckily we got to catch her." The man said. Dongwoon stepped forward and choke the other man.

"How can she try to run away? Did you guys sleep?" Dongwoon whisper with his husky voice.

The man was scared of Dongwoon. "I-I'm s-sorry F-Fire. We was lacking. She try to climb the window." The man said. Hyunseung stepped forward to the woman.

"Mrs Yong, what are you doing? You wanna die? Too bad we don't want. Our fun with you just started." Hyunseung said. He yanked her hair make her wince in pain.

"Please.. Sons.. Please.. For 2 years you guys locked me here. What do you guys want? I am tired. Please.." The woman plead.

Doojoon smirk and give a kick at her stomach.

"Son? Your son is not here. He probably hate you by now." Doojoon said and chuckle.

The woman's eyes lit up. "You know my son? Really? Please take care of my son. I don't mind you guys hate me. But please, don't hurt my son." The woman plead.

Dongwoon squat down. "Don't worry Mrs Yong. We will take care of him for you. Well, how can we hurt our own bestfriend. That's why you are being our slave here. To take his punishment." Dongwoon laugh.

The woman's eyes went teary. "Please don't hurt him. My love Jae...." The woman cried. Hyunseung stand up and look away.

Doojoon look at Hyunseung who walk away from the place.

Dongwoon frown. "Manage her. We are going." Doojoon said. He and Dongwoon walk out.

--

Hyunseung look up at the night. His chest have been aching now. And he don't know why.

"Are you perhaps start to develope feelings for him?" Hyunseung tilt his head as he know whose voice is that.

"I'm not."

"Then, why?"

"A mother love."

Doojoon squint his eyes. Hyunseung turn around and walk to his boyfriend.

"She was hoping that her son is okay although she is hurting. What about me? My mum is having fun with other person and neglect me. Doesn't care if I sick. If I die. She doesn't care. Life is so unfair right?" Hyunseung said. Doojoon wrapped his arm around the trembling boy.

"You don't need your mum. You need me. I will always be here babe. Always for you" Doojoon said. Hyunseung look up and attacked Doojoon's lips. They lay there and start their make out session.


Unbeta again.