Let's Play A Game - Chapter Seven

Let's Play A Game

"Do we really need to do this?" The boy ask as he look at the other beside him.

The shorter one bit his lower lips while shaking his head.

"My ed up so-called-mom is coming home today. My bastard so-called-dad is still outstation. We can't use that hell." He said.

Dongwoon chuckle as Hyunseung said "that hell" which he refer to his mansion that he live with his parents. Ops! Forgot to tell that he is at 'that hell' when his mom or dad or both of them is in Seoul. If not, he rather stay in his apartment alone. The only apartment that hold his secrets. Even Doojoon doesn't know.

He smirk as Dongwoon chuckle.

"Looks like we have to do it at your place." He smirk. Dongwoon's smile is gone now.

"The f-shhhh Hyung. I can't. The girls are still there." Dongwoon said.

Hyunseung frown. "Girls? Are? Wait, since when did you become bi here?" Hyunseung ask.

Dongwoon lean onto the edge of the building and pull out his cigar and smoke. Hyunseung ask the same question again. Dongwoon smile a bit this time.

"Since he died Hyung. Since the day he was buried six feet under ground. Since the day I know, my own bestfriend betrayed me." Dongwoon said.

Hyunseung heaved a sigh. "Now, back to the real question. Where should we do this?" Hyunseung ask. Dongwoon throw his cigar and look at Hyunseung.

"I know where we should do that kind of thing." Dongwoon raise his eyebrow. Hyunseung squint his eyes.

'Whatever Dongwoon. Just make sure we are not doomed.'

--

They sneak into the room and walk too quiet. Their skill is walk fast but quiet. Only them know how they do it. They know it is one of the best place in creating substance like that. They smirk as they saw how the substances that they need are more than enough for them to use without anyone notice.

They smirk to each other. Start moving, mixing substances, adding other kind of explosive mixture and lastly, try it on something alive. But sadly, nothing can be found except one.

And they smirk after they saw the result of their five hours of weekend spent in the school's science lab.

--

"ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" The class shot up from the sleepy mode as they heard the scream. They turn their head to Gayoon, who screamed just now.

"Gayoon, what's wrong?" Doojoon being a classroom leader ask Gayoon who was looking so scared.

"T-There." Gayoon's trembling finger pointed. The whole class groan in disgust as they saw what Gayoon see.

There laid a cat with blood flowing from it's mouth, nose, eyes and the private part. Yurks!

Hyunseung make a disgusting face and look at Junhyung who turn to look at Doojoon that is looking pissed with his eyes on smirking boy that go unnoticed by the other students there that named Hyunseung.

--

"Okay, what the happen with the cat just now. It is really a crazy incident." Junhyung said.

Hyunseung chuckle. "Junnie, it is not that someone was murdered or what. Its just a cat. A tiny cat to be exact. And maybe you know, it die because it ate any poisoned food for rat. Who knows right?" Hyunseung raise his eyebrow.

Junhyung sigh and smile. "I know. But still. If it ate something poisonous, then, it mouth will be bubbly white. But no. I know what is it if a cat dies. You know how much I love cat. Of course I know everything about  cat."

Hyunseung nod and smile. "Junnie, what is the most less painful way for a cat to die?" Hyunseung ask.

Junhyung look at his boyfriend and smile. "There is nothing less painful when it comes to death. But it is better if it die being killed with something that kills from inside. At least, we don't have to see the scar when it dies. Why?"

Ignoring the last question Hyunseung ask again, "What about the most painful way." It is statement guys. More to suggestion? Not a question? Nahh~~

Junhyung smile. " When it dies without we know the cause and who kill it. Just like just now." Junhyung said. Looking a bit sad.

Hyunseung wrap his hand around Junhyung. "Don't worry babe. I am sure the cat is peaceful now. At least we found it don't we?" Hyunseung look up. Junhyung nod and lean his head on Hyunseung's head.

"Hmm. I love your smell Seungie." Junhyung pecked Hyunseung's lips. Hyunseung smile.

"I love you always Yong Junhyung." Hyunseung said and smile.

'Love my '

--

Doojoon wrapped his strong arm around Yoseob's small frame. He Yoseob's ear to make the boy give attention to him.

"You know I am not sensitive at that part." Yoseob said. Doojoon sigh.

"Seobie, can you leave the work for a while? I am hungry. We should eat something." Doojoon whine.

Yoseob chuckle and turn to him. "I see. You know when I study I will not bother to eat. Now, go and join Hyunseung or Dongwoon. I will stay here until the recess end." Yoseob said.

Doojoon pursue his lips. "Okay then. I will pack some food for you then." Doojoon said while walking out.

"There is no need Joonie. I will be fine." Yoseob said.

Doojoon turn out. "I know study is important. But not with starving. I don't want my baby to get sick. Don't you think I don't notice."

Doojoon smirked in his mind as Yoseob's face turn pale. "Y-You.."

"I will make sure you always be safe baby. Because I love you." Yoseob swear he saw the sparks in Doojoon's eyes.

Which is not true at all.

--

They all arrived at the park almost at the same time. They sat under the shady tree as a group.

"So.... Why are we here again?" Gikwang ask, looking at the members.

Doojoon heaved a sigh. "Should we eat pizza now? Then, we can talk." Doojoon said.

Yoseob take out three boxes of lage pizza. Hyunseung is the most excited creature there because he is a pizza monster. Everything relate to pizza make Hyunseung happy. And Doojoon know it too well that Yoseob does not notice the pizza is for Hyunseung specifically.

Each one of them take a slice when Hyunseung already had two. "So, why are we here?" Dongwoon ask.

"Nothing in particular. Just wanna spend time as a group. It have been a long time since we can talk like this." Yoseob said.

"Oh yeah! The last time was about three years ago. Since that we spend lesser and lesser time together." Junhyung said.

"Remember the first time we met? When we met here. At this park. In the rain. We were strangers that time. From different direction. But with one reason why we come here." Yoseob started.

"Yeah. Of course. All of us still remember why. Run away from broken place called home with a broken heart." Hyunseung said.

"Hyunseung was crying at the swings that time. And I was on my way to sit here. I don't know Hyunseung will be here. And we start awkwardly because Hyunseung cried. Suddenly, Gikwang was there. He was beaten up. Badly. When Dongwoon come out from the drain and attack the guys. But he does not realize that he is too small that time." Doojoon chuckle.

Dongwoon chuckle and pinch Doojoon. "Yah Hyung! I am thin that time. Look at me now. All build up man. Yeah. I came out from the drain when suddenly two creature come and help us. Remember how the boys run away. We help Gikwang Hyung to sit at the slide when a boy shout." Dongwoon and the other look at Junhyung. 

"What?! Not my fault okay. I'm just, frustrated that time?" Junhyung smile sheepishly.

"I was startled okay when you shout "Go away fags! This is my place!" You look like a gangster that time. But when the lightning strike, all of us was so startled by a scream until Junhyung slide down the slide and hug Gikwang from back. It was funny when a person that just insult you suddenly hug you. And that was when we saw Yoseob under this shady tree. That is when we decide to calm Yoseob down. He is so fragile. Scared of thunder." Gikwang chuckle.

"I ran because my parents will not attend my graduation day." Hyunseung said.

"I ran because my mom and my father fought." Doojoon said.

"Me too. They fought." Junhyung said.

"I ran because my father abused me. My mom too. The drain makes my pain go away though." Dongwoon said.

"I was trying to find peace. My sister suicid." Gikwang said. "But end up being beaten because entered wrong place." He continue.

"I got a real bad news. So I ran. The rain look peaceful." Yoseob said.

They all look so sad. Even the pizza does not make Hyunseung excited anymore.

"We all come from broken satan family. Live in a hell huh." Doojoon said. Pain in his voice.

"I am so grateful we met. At least, we learn the true meaning of love." Dongwoon said. 'Or so I thought'

"At least, we can depend on each other. Ran away from broken family." Yoseob said.

"Remember when we go to elementary. That was when we decide to take the name B2ST." Junhyung said.

"Who would forget the day Gikwang was bullied again. We fought until they fainted. We become a beast. So cruel that time. They all fainted. And although we were bruised, we still afford to walk here." Doojoon said.

They all smile when they remember the moments. 7 years of friendship full of trust. Until 2 years ago, something happen make it the worst 8th year of their friendship. They thought they get over it already. But they were wrong. Fate already plan something big for them.

"Its enough! Let's finish this pizza!!" Hyunseung exclaimed loudly. They cheered and eat the pizzas. They were talking and laughing with each other.

They swear, that is the first time they laugh and smile for real after two years.

And from the corner of Hyunseung's beautiful eyes, he saw someone was peeking them with a smirk plastered. Hyunseung cover half of his face with his hand and turn around and make eye contact with the person.

--

"That Shadow is really a brave person. How can he make eye contact with me!" The boy said angrily and slam his fist on the table.

The other one laugh. "You are stupid really. Who ask you to follow Shadow. All of us know he is not afraid with any of us. He is Shadow anyway." The boy said.

"V, we shouldn't provoke them yet. Not now. Okay?" The oldest said.

"RapMon! I want them to back off now. You know we will lose if we have the battle with them." V said.

"V Hyung,why are you so scared? Don't say you are shaking with the eye contact Shadow give to you." The maknae .

V glare at the maknae and throw a bottle to him. "Shut up Jungkook! You will know what I feel if you met Fire at the basement later." V said. Jungkook just laugh it off.

"That's enough V. Now, I think you should go training since your guts has been down when Shadow make eye contact with you." RapMon laugh.

V bit his lips in frustration. "Rot in hell RapMon ssi!" V went off by stomping his feet on the ground.

"V is stupid sometimes don't he?" RapMon said. Jungkook nod.

"Yeah, we don't even know that he destroyed Shadow's school dance practice room. Luckily Demon send us the picture or he will keep us in the dark." Jungkook said.

RapMon sigh. "He is too scared of Shadow." RapMon said.

Jungkook heaved a sigh too. "Do we.. Do we really need.. Need to..."

"Yes Gold. We have to. After the incident two years ago. We still remember it don't we?" RapMon said.

"Okay then Monster. Looks like we really have to take care of V then." Jungkook said.

RapMon stand up and walk to the big frame at the wall. He look the picture of eight of them. The dead two, three members of B2ST and three members of BTS.

'Let's die together this time. So the eight of us can achieve our infinite.'

--

Hyunseung look at the sleeping Junhyung in front of him. He stare from the forehead, eyes, nose, shape hearted lips, sharp jawline, chin and lastly collarbone where the tattoo laid. Hyunseung caressed the tattoo.

'I hope I can just do it without having the guilt. But no. I am not the one who have the right on you. Its Doojoon. The Demon. Demon of Blade who will end your life on the world and send you off to the hell with his own sword. I am sorry Jun. Nah, why do I have to feel sorry. You deserve it don't you.' Hyunseung thought as he is aiming his gun at Junhyung.

'I will kill.. No.. Doojoon will kill you someday.. I hope you die painfully. As painful as you can.' He left the room leaving the dead log sleeping Yong Junhyung who was given sleeping pills inside his milk before he went to sleep.

--

He walk along the dark alley and stop when a man holding a snipe standing in front of him. He smirk under his mask and draw out his gun too.

"Nice gun you got there. Latest product?" The boy ask. He tilted his head.

"Nice snipe. But I don't think this is the time yet. We still have a long way to go don't we?" He said. The boy laugh half heartedly.

"Still cold as before. Colder than winter. But hotter than hell." The boy mock.

"You are not heaven then." He said.

The boy step forward. "Let's meet each other so often. Who knows, we might kill each other before the time comes." The boy said.

He smirk and turn on his heels.


Unbeta.

"Still cold as before. Colder than winter. But hotter than hell." The boy mock.

"You are not heaven then." He said.

Meaning of the first line is so cold but so cruel.

Meaning of the second line is the boy is nothing better than him.

At least ten comments and I will continue. Nahh~ Just kidding.

Happy reading!