Let's Play A Game - Chapter Two

Let's Play A Game

He wake up groggily and walk to the bathroom. He look up at the mirror and saw his soulless face. His eyes no longer sparkling the way it used to do. He seems so fake. So wrong to be true. He sigh and laugh at his own reflection.

'What a pathethic am I?' He thought.

He quickly take a shower and dressed himself in his school uniform. He ran down the stairs and was greet with the sight of his mom and dad sipping coffee nand talk about business.

"Again? And this time New York? I just come back from New Zealand." The woman said through the phone.

He take a seat opposite his mom and the maid pour the coffee. He make disgusting face.

"You know I don't like coffee right?" He said politely to the maid. The maid bow her head.

"I am sorry Young Master. I didn't expect Young Master to be here when I didn't even saw your car last night." The mad said. He sigh and ushered the maid to make tea for him.

"Okay then. Just book the flight quickly okay." The woman said and hang up.

"Are you going again mom?" He ask. His mother just nod and sip her coffee.

"Will you be away for long this time?" He ask. His mom look at him.

"I don't know yet honey. Don't worry honey. Your father is going to be here and he will take care of you." The woman said. His father put down the newspaper.

"I have to go to Bangkok today. And, this time I will go for a month. Mianh adeul." His dad say and sip his coffee. He sigh while look at his parents.

"Yeobo, didn't I say you are not going anywhere and you have to take care of our son." The woman shriek suddenly.

"What are you talking about? Didn't I say you will be take care of him this time? I have to go." The man said.

The boy just sit silently hearing to his parents quarelling.

He slam his hand on the table make his parents stop. "Mom! Dad! Enough! I can take care of myself. You guys just go and finish your business whatsoever. I will be fine."

"Young Master, your tea." The maid come. He chuckle.

"Go die with your tea. I don't care anymore. Ah! One more thing, I will be at my apartment and you don't have to worry Maid Nam, I will call you if I want to come back." He said and walk out of the mansion.

He was frustated. And he just want the little diamond to come back, and make things like they were used to do.

--

"Seobie!!" Doojoon call his lover once he saw Yoseob coming out from his mansion.

"Doojoonie! I miss you!!" Yoseob hug Doojoon.

"Oh my little big Bunny! You are so heavy!" Doojoon said. Yoseob pout and hit his chest.

"How dare the Beast Doojoonie call Bunny Seobie heavy! I am not that heavy." Yoseob sulk. Doojoon chuckle.

"So childish my Bunny! Now now, Joonie loves you neh? Let's go to school unny or we are going to be late." Doojoon said. Yoseob pout and just follow Doojoon.

"Joonie.." Yoseob called.

"Hmm?" Doojoon hummed in response

"Joonie.." Yoseob call again. Doojoon hummed again and look at him.

"What is it Seobie?"

"Are you healthy enough to go to school?" Yoseob ask. Doojoon blink his eyes and look at Yoseob. He smile sheepishly.

"Didn't I tell you to rest?" Yoseob said. Doojoon smile again.

"Sorry Yoseobie. Too much duty at school that's why I have to go. You don't want my class to be like a zoo don't you?" Doojoon said. Yoseob puffed his cheek.

"Fine. You care about your class more than your health. And why is that? Let the class be like zoo. I don't want you to sick Joonie.." Yoseob said and pout. Doojoon chuckle.

"Aigooo! Too much pout. I might kiss you my cutiepie." Doojoon said. Yoseob glare at him playfully but then he smile.

"You know I love you right?" Yoseob said. Doojoon smile and nod.

"I know that Seobie. Don't worry okay. I will be fine." Doojoon said.

Yoseob smile and nod.

--

"The guy in that movie is so gorgeous like OMG I can literally die!!" Gikwang shout like a fangirl while Yoseob just giggle and high five with him.

Doojoon and Dongwoon make disgusting face as their boyfriends didn't even talk about them like that.

"Hey guys!" Junhyung and Hyunseung come and sit with their other 4 friends who is busy laughing.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" Hyunseung ask.

"Random things. We don't even know how we can got into fangirling mode. Not us, just, the two 'girls' over there. As what I know we talk about assignment just now." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod and lie on Junhyung's lap. Both of them look so tired.

"Hyungs, are you two alright?" Dongwoon ask as a concern maknae he is. Junhyung and Hyunseung hummed in response.

Gikwang and Yoseob has done fangirling and turn their attention to the two of the boys who just come.

"Hey, both of you doesn't look so well. Are you alright?" Yoseob said and put his palm on Junhyung's forehead.

Hyunseung and Doojoon eyeing Yoseob and Junhyung.

"I'm fine Seob ah. Don't worry." Junhyung said and smile a bit. Yoseob then do the same to Hyunseung.

"You guys is okay. Anything happen?" Yoseob ask.The couple sigh and shook their head.

"Guys!" Their eyes turn to Gikwang. Dongwoon beside just look down on the earth.

"I have a great idea to tell you guys.." Gikwang said. The two cheaters look at each other when the other doesn't notice. They exchange look with Dongwoon who just smile slightly.

"What is it?" Doojoon ask.

"Actually, me and Dongwoon wants to move in together. But, this little brat is not ready so, I was thinking that why not we move in together. As a group and as a couple of course. I mean, three couple, one group. How?"

One of the cheaters chuckle. 'Three couple huh? There is four you stupid Gikwang.' He thought in his mind

"Well, we have to think about it first. What is the use in moving in the house together?" Hyunseung ask and look at Junhyung who looks like in daze.

"Junnie.." Hyunseung wave his hand in front of Junhyung. Junhyung snap out of his thought.

"I don't think we should move in together." Junhyung said.

All heads turn to him. They frown.

"Why not? I think it is good though. We have been friends for so long. Why not?" Yoseob said.

"Well, it is true we have been friends for so long. But, can you imagine if you make with Doojoon and the whole house will hear it. Your privacy is disturbed then." Hyunseung said. Junhyung smile at his boyfriend and they high fived.

"The Seung Hyung? So blunt." Yoseob pout. Doojoon wrapped his arm around Yoseob's shoulder.

"Seobie, I think I agree with the Junseung couple. We will be embarassed if the whole house heard us." Doojoon said. Yoseob blush and slap Doojoon's arm playfully.

"Then, no one wants to move in?" Gikwang ask. All four of them shook their head. Gikwang pout.

"Never mind Kiki Hyung.. I will always come to your house and we can have our time alone. No worries okay.." Dongwoon said. Gikwang nod and lean on Dongwoon's shoulder.

The older cheater take a look at the younger one and smirk with addition a wink. The two cheaters then look at Dongwoon and nod their head. Dongwoon smirk.

'My payment.' Dongwoon mouthed. The two older chuckle and turn to their original boyfriend.

'So brave this two Hyungs.' Dongwoon smirk in his mind.

|----|

Junhyung wash his hand at the bathroom nearby the lockers.

"Junhyung Hyung.." He turn to his side and saw Gikwang.

"Hey Gikwang, are you alright?" Junhyung ask. Gikwang nod and smile a bit.

"About earlier, I really didn't mean it. I mean, well, what Seungie say is true. But, I think you can persuade Dongwoon to move in with you" Junhyung said. Gikwang sigh.

"That's the problem Junhyung Hyung. Dongwoon doesn't want to move in with me. That's why I want to ask all of us to move in together. But, well, Doojoon and Yoseb Hyung doesn't want. You and Seung Hyung too. Dongwoon too. So, I guess I am living alone then." Gikwang pout.

Junhyung chuckle. " You are not alone Gikwang. You have us okay. I will go first. Seungie is waiting." Junhyung ruffle Gikwang's hair and walk away. Leaving Gikwang alone.

|----|

Hyunseung lean his back at his locker when suddenly a boy come to him.

"Sunbaenim.." The boy panted. Hyunseung look at him weirdly.

"Wae.. Oh, you are the dance boy don't you? Zhang Yixing. Lay.. Wae?" Hyunseung smile.

"S-Sunbaenim.. P-Please follow me to the dance room now.." Yixing stuttered.

Hyunseung frown. " Lay, we don't have any practice today. I am so sure you heard me yesterday." Hyunseung said. Yixing groan in frustration.

"Sunbaenim. Our practice room. Just.. Follow me can you??" Yixing grab Hyunseung's hand and make both of them run to the practice room.

"W-Wait J-Jun..!" Junhyung look at his boyfriend that being dragged by Yixing. Junhyung run too, following them.

Yixing pushes the door open and let him and Hyunseung in. The students in there look at them. Hyunseung stunned once he saw what was on the mirror.

"W-What the is this?!" He muttered under his breath.

"Sunbaenim.." He turn his head to one of his hoobae.

"T-This letter. F-for you.." He shove Hyunseung a letter.

"From who Kai?" Hyunseung ask. Kai shook his head.

Hyunseung open the letter.

'Hyunseung ssi, so, your favourite place is ruined. Don't worry, we didn't kill anyone yet.

The red paint is nothing. Maybe one day, your blood will paint the dance room.

Back off Shadow!'

Hyunseung smirk silently.

"Seung.. What is that?" Junhyung as he wrap his hand at Hyunseung's shoulder as he glance the letter.

Hyunseung quickly fold the letter.

"Nothing Jun. Don't worry. Can you call Gikwang to come here?" Hyunseung said. Junhyung nod and walk out of the dance room.

"Okay guys. Don't freak out. For this time, let's use the rooftop as our practice place. I will make report about this. Don't worry okay." Hyunseung said. The dance members nod.

"But sunbaenim, who is the person that done this? Our practice room..." The girl look down. Hyunseung sigh.

"Don't worry guys. I will find whoever that do this. For now, let's just use the rooftop okay? Now, go home, I will clean this." Hyunseung said.

Gikwang come in slowly when the students walk out.

"Hyung.. What--"

"I don't know. Someone just do this. But first, let us clean this place first." Hyunseung said. Gikwand nod.

"I can help." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile and nod.

"Thanks Junnie." Hyunseung muttered and take the cloth and clean the mirror.

"Guys-- Oh my God! W-What happen?" Yoseob shriek. Doojoon and Dongwoon who were happily chatting too stop and their jaw dropped.

Hyunseung sigh again. Too tired to answer, he stay silent.

"Seung Hyung.."

"Can you just shut up?! Please just.. Don't.." Hyunseung shout at Yoseob and he went out of the practice room angrily.

Yoseob look down and tears start to form.

"Hyung.." Dongwoon wrap his hand around Yoseob's shoulder.

"No.. It is my fault. I-I shouldn't.." Yoseob wipe his tears with his sleeve. Doojoon pull Yoseob into a hug.

"No Seobie. He doesn't angry at you. He just stress out. Don't cry Seob. Please Seobie." Doojoon try to console Yoseob.

'I should understand he is stress but I disturb him.." Yoseob said.

"Don't blame yourself Seob. Let Hyunseung calm first." Junhyung said.

"Guys, let's just clean this mess first. I will talk to Hyunseung Hyung later." Gikwang said. They nod and continue their work.

--

Hyunseung blew off his strands of hair at his forehead in irritation.

His phone rang and he picked it up.

"Why the did you do that?" He ask angrily.

"Wow wow! Calm your down Shadow." The other voice said. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Just to remind you, whatever you done, I will never back off." Hyunseung said. Determined.

The voice chuckled. "Still same like before. I will make sure you lose this time."

Hyunseung chuckle. " Everyone know no one can beat me."

"Prepare for your lose."

"Prepare for your funeral then." And both of them hang up.

Hyunseung put his chin on his hand and look down at the basketball court.

He smirk widely. The rooftop door open reveal two people.


17 subbies! Yippie!

So, many tried to guess which one is the cheaters.

Well, many of you got the right answer already.

Good job guys.

But then, who did the thing at Hyunseung's practice room?

And who do you think is the two person that come to the rooftop?

Who called Hyunseung then?

Well, stay tuned!

Many secrets unreveal yet.