Let's Play A Game - Chapter Eight

Let's Play A Game

Hyunseung, Doojoon and Dongwoon walk in while laughing. Junhyung, Gikwang and Yoseob already waiting at the end of the hallway.

"Yah! Come here faster!" Junhyung called.

Hyunseung, Doojoon and Dongwoon look at each other. They fasten their pace to reach their victims.

"Doojoonie! Yoseobie miss you!" Yoseob lean forward to hug Doojoon.

Hyunseung roll his eyes as the boy touch is boyfriend. Dongwoon who laugh silently got a pinch from Hyunseung which he hold the pain to not scream.

"Junhyungie! I miss you so much too!!" Hyunseung wrap his arm around Junhyung's neck which earn a glare from Doojoon.

If glare can kill then maybe Hyunseung is in heaven (or hell which he deserve) now. But Hyunseung know, Doojoon wouldn't glare him which is true because Doojoon is glaring at Junhyung

"Okay let's say six of us missing each other just because the studentleaders camp, sports carnival and all kind of thing that our school organised." Dongwoon said. They all nod.

"Should we have a breakfast first?" Junhyung ask.

"Of course. Imma hungry as !" Doojoon said. Yoseob slap Doojoon's chest playfully.

"Don't curse." Yoseob said and they walk to the cafetaria together.

--

Hyunseung look at his phone once again. Waiting for the message to come in

"Seungie. You always take a look at your phone. Something important?" Junhyung ask.

Hyunseung flash a smile and shook his head.

"My parents is coming home. I have to make sure I know the time so I can meet them." Hyunseung said.

Junhyung nod and smile. "You are a really good person Seungie. Although they neglect you, I know you love them. I'm proud of you babe." Junhyung hug Hyunseung.

Dongwoon swear he can vomit rainbow when he heard those words.

"Guys, after school, let's go to the amusement park okay? On me." Doojoon said.

"Why so sudden Hyung? Are you sick?" Dongwoon said and put his hand on Doojoon's forehead which got a slap from Doojoon.

"I am being a nice Hyung and leader here. Be grateful." Doojoon scrunches his nose.

"Okay okay Leader Doo." Hyunseung wink.

Doojoon chuckle at his cute boyfriend.

--

They walk in the classroom together. Junhyung, Gikwang and Yoseob is at the window class while Hyunseung, Doojoon and Dongwoon at the other side of them..

"Hyung, when will we stop? I am afraid they will find out."  Dongwoon said. The two oldest sigh

"Hey, dont worry okay. As long as no one open their mouth, the three of them wouldn't know." Hyunseung said.

"He is right dongsaeng. Don't worry. We will protect you okay. Moreover, it not you. It is two of us." Doojoon said and kiss Hyunseung. The youngest sigh.

"I know it is only both of you. But I know about this. There is no escape." Dongwoon grunt. Hyunseung and Doojoon look at him.

"We will end this soon, I promise you. Just give us some more time." Hyunseung said.

The three backstabbers look at their other three friends across the classroom. The three doesn't know, the backstabbers is beside them with their knife strucked behind their back. The three backstabbers is among them all this while.

--

RapMon, Jungkook and V walk in the basement. Their own basement. Jungkook sat on the couch with V on him while RapMon went to his desk and lean on it. He look up to the picture. Jungkook sigh.

"Aishhh Hyung. Stop staring at the picture. The revenge will become bigger." Jungkook said.

V sigh. RapMon darted his eyes from the picture. He sat on the desk and put his foot on the chair. He lean forward a bit and rest his elbow on his knee. Both of his palm clasped against together. In the dark angle, where the light only shine at his jaw, he spoke.

"Tell me, does all the thing that happen, really is their fault?" RapMon ask.

V and Jungkook look at each other.

They nod reluctantly.

"It is their fault. If it wasn't for them, maybe the two still be here." V said.

RapMon smirk. "Are you... so sure?" RapMon continue.

The door creaked open and the two man come in.

"Hyung.." Jungkook smile.

"So, how is it going?" The first one ask.

"It is good Hyung. We are training almost all the time." V said.

Th shorter male put his hand on RapMon's shoulder.

"It might be hard, but you can avenge. We know you guys can." He said.

RapMon nod. "Thanx Ri Hyung." He said.

"Bae Hyung, did you know their stratergy?" V  ask.

Bae smirk. "Don't play dirty. It is fair and square. Arasseo?"

V pout and hug Jungkook which Ri smile but then faded.

"What are you thinking Ri?" Bae ask.

Ri just smile.

--

Doojoon look out the class as he was thinking hard about how his day is gonna spent today. Yesterday the gone to amusement park together and come home a bit late. But yesterday was fun. They can have some rest other than hectic school and training. Pffftt. What a hectic life that Yoon Doojoon have. Well, if it is Yoon Doojoon, we should drag Jang Hyunseung and Son Dongwoon too. They are triplet right? Psshhh.

He continue wandering in his mind. Whether go home, do homework and sleep.

Or go to Hyunseung's apartment to cuddle with his lover. Ooopss! Bad day for Doojoon because Hyunseung's parents is in Seoul already and Junhyung is coming over. Doojoon will make sure that Junhyung and Hyunseung will not do anything ridiculous. Nahhh. Two years become couple and Hyunseung is still a in Junhyung's eyes when he is already been eaten by Doojoon fully.

Only one last place to go.

The basement. Either he wants to training, or torture the woman in the locked room like a hell like or do his homework there.

He doesn't know.

"Doodoo! What are you doing?" Yoseob ask. Doojoon roll his eyes secretly. 'Urghh this stupid boy.'

"Babyy.. Doo miss you so much." Doojoon Fake a whine. Yoseob giggle at Doojoon's cuteness.

"Aigooo my baby Doo. I just gone to the restroom for a while. Aigoo." Yoseob pinch Doojoon's nose.

"Baby, isn't this is the time for you to go to your class? School hour is starting." Doojoon said.

Yoseob look at his watch and pout. "Aishh. It will be so long to finally meet you again." Yoseob sulk.

Doojoon chuckle. "Don't worry baby. We will meet arra?" Doojoon said.

Yoseob kiss Doojoon's lips before finally went away to his class.

Doojoon look at Yoseob's back. He smirk as he know that Hyunseung's bullet will soon fill Yoseob's body.

Hyunseung will be the one that rip Yoseob's life out.

--

Doojoon, Dongwoon and Hyunseung walk at the hallway with their own weapon. The shuffling shoes can be heard at the desrted alley.

They walk and stop abruptly when a body fell from the rooftop of the 500 floor building. Hyunseung walk to the body and examine his broken face. His eyes trembled in anger as the man is on of their clan.

Three of them exchange glance before sneak in the building. They use the emergency stair as it will be the safest way to attack their opponent. Nahhh. It is too cliche for the B2ST to do. They use the quit hallway of the bulding after thy knock out the bodyguards.

"Black Dragon clan! Come here!" Doojoon shout.

"Black Dragon!! BEAST is here!" Hyunseung shout. Dongwoon just laugh.

"So brave.." The man said as he clap his hand. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon smirk under their mask.

"Wahhh. Dragon is all brave now to come out and meet the Demon." Dongwoon sarcasticly challenge the man's patient.

The man called Dragon smirk. Ignoring Dongwoon's remark, he continue "Happy to see your right hand man died?"

Doojoon step forward. "More than happy to kill your men." As Doojoon finish his words, both sides man come out and pointing their weapon at each other.

"Start the game." Dragon said and attack Doojoon with his own blade. Hyunseung back away with his sides, sniper sides and use the elevator to go to the other wing of the building. He put a silencer at his gun and observe the fight from above. He smirk as Doojoon's men is working greater than Dragon.

Hyunseung ushered his men and they start to shoot from behind Dragon's clan. Many of them fall on the floor with blood oozing from their back. Doojoon smirk and slash his newly-bought sword across Dragon's hairy chest. Dongwoon use his bat and swung it over the man's head. Dragon back off once he fall on the floor.

"D-Don't kill me." Dragon stuttered.

"Open your mask." Doojoon instruct.

"W-Why would I?" God.. He is trying to put his pride up when it is obvious that Demon in front of him is going to kill him.

Doojoon's cold stare make him shiver. He open his mask hastily.

"Ahh. What is your real name?" Doojoon ask.

"Kim. Kim Jinhyuk." Dragon said. Doojoon nod.

"Too bad that you will not remember your name after this. Heck, you wouldn't this ugly face of your after this." And Dongwoon pour the acid on the man's face make him scream in agony. His face burned. The skin tear off and burnt. His eyes lost its sight. His body went limp.

Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Doojoon smirk satisfactionly as their plan work.

"Now, clean this mess up. Make sure nothing left behind. Clean all the CCTV here. Shadow, take his car and go to the lake. Fire, take the documents and burn the car. No, evidence. Arasseo?" Doojoon said.

They nod and move their away. Doojoon yawn as he is too sleepy. He take a look at his shoes and scrunches his nose up when he saw the blood. He wipe off the blood at Dragon's blazer. He swung his sword over his shoulder and hummed a soft tune of Beautiful Night song before went away without any scratch at his body.

--

"We are going to take the money only. Not the territory. We are not mafia." Doojoon said.

Dongwoon's face fell. "We are not mafia Hyung? Then, why are we even fightitng and even kill people?" Dongwoon ask.

Hyunseung sigh. "We are helping police did you know that? We put the documents under the police station doorstep and every single detail about the one we kill we wash off from South Korea." Hyunseung explained.

"Wahh. Four years in this world now I just know the reason we kill people and why no one aiming for us before. Lol." Dongwoon laugh at his own stupidity.

"Enough. I should go home now." Hyunseung said and walk away after a goodbye kiss from Doojoon.

Hyunseung hopped through the alleyways happily. Happy after kill people? Woww. Impressive.

He saw a car parked in the lawn of his mansion. He wrinkled and hid behind the bush.

A woman , his mom comes out from the car with a man. The man pinned her mom on the car and kiss her hungrily. Hyunseung's breath become ragged. His fist balled tightly beside him. The man put his hand under his mom's pants. His mom moan shamelessly under the man's arm.

'Why I have to see this? Why? Why are you doing that with a prson who is not my father. Why must I born with a parents like you. I should choose death instead of life. parents. They are the one who bring the pain.' Hyunseung's angry tears pool in his eyes.

He turn around to walk away but engulfed in a hug. Hyunseung's eyes widen as the warmth spread around his body.

"Let's go to our home..." He said.

Hyunseung can't help but to break down. His mind is tired. His body and heart is tired. He cried silently.

"Cry now Seungie. If it will make you better. Now I know why you left me on the bed alone." Junhyung said.

Hyunseung nod. He cried and cried. Until his eyes felt droopy. But before he fall asleep, he manage to say, "Geurim come back.." And his eyes closed.

Hyunseung fall sleep on Junhyung's strong arm.

--

Dongwoon walk in Gikwang's apartment. He saw Gikwang sleeping on the couch.

'Ehh. I thought I told him to not wait for me. Aishh. Stubborn Hyung.' He thought.

Dongwoon never hate Gikwang. But it doesn't mean he loves him too. They are just friend. Only Gikwang feel the fake love. When Dongwoon doesn't even feel anything from the true love that Gikwang willing to give him.

Dongwoon walk in and take a shower. After that he went to the living room and pick up Gikwang bridal style. He put the boy cautiously on the bed. He lied beside Gikwang.

In his mind, the scene of the bat hitting the man come again. The scene he poured the acid that ruin the man's face come again. And the scene where they disposed all the corpse playing again. He had to admit. 4 years in killing people world, he never had a really good sleep after take someone's life. Dongwoon is too young and he feared of many things. Unlike cold-hearted Doojoon, he had to cover his fear. He had to.

He turn to Gikwang and smile a bit. 'Mianhe Hyung.'

As he thought of Mir. At least, he still have feelings unlike Doojoon, whose heart is dead. That he fail to see the look in Hyunseung's eyes. He is not sure if Hyunseung really will choose Doojoon over Junhyung..

--

One week left till the battle. Bloodbath battle they call.


I Need U is a jjang! #BTS1stWin