Let's Play A Game - Intro

Let's Play A Game

Riiinggggggggg

The last bell of the day ringing.

"Okay class. We call it or the day. Don't forget your task by the end of this month. Class dismissed." The young woman teacher said.

The students greet her and they start to pack their things.

"Where should we go?" Ask the classroom leader known as Doojoon.


Doojoon - The best soccer player in Korea International High. He is one of the top rankers in his school. His mother died when he was 15 which is 2 years ago because now, he is 17. He is the leader of a Kingka group called B2ST/BEAST.

"Don't know yet. I have to attend my dance practice. It will end at 6 p.m which why it makes me have to stayback for two more hours." The pretty faced boy, known as Hyunseung said while stuffing his things inside his bag.

Hyunseung - A 17 years old teenagers who has feminine looks. Well, he is a boy and he loves dancing. A big fan of Christ Brown and Maroon5. He is the fashionista in the group but well, sometimes his fashion looks weird. He loves gadget and never let those gadgets off his hand. But still, he is the top rankers among B2ST.

"Should we all stayback together because I have basketball training too. But I don't think the maknae line have something to do today." One of the poker faced guy who now standing beside Hyunseung, known as Junhyung said.

Junhyung - The most coolest guy in the school. Captain of basketball team in KIH. His passion in rapping and he wants to be a composer. His mother and his father divorce already and he last saw his mom two years ago. He is one of the top rankers in his group.

"HYUNGS!! DOOJOONIE!!!" A loud shout can be hear from the door. Hyunseung and Junhyung roll their eyes.

"Aww my cutie Yoseobieee!!!" Doojoon open his arm to be hug by the small boy called Yoseob.

Yoseob - A cheerful boy who is really loyal and love his friends so much. He loves singing and his vice express many feelings. He is like and open book because everyone can read him easily. But still, everyone has its own secret so does he.

"Joonie, Seobie is hungry!" Yoseob said and cling on Doojoon's neck. Doojoon chuckle.

"Joonie know Seobie is hungry. That's why Joonie is going to treat Seobie at a Chinese restaurant!!" Doojoon said. Yoseob squeal like a kid.

"Aww Hyung! That's not sweet at all! And Seob Hyung, don't squeal like a kid because you are not." The arabian-looking boy, Dongwoon said make Yoseob pout.

Dongwoon - He is not mixed Korean and Arab. He is a real Korean blooded. He is the youngest among the group. But yeah, his aegyo can't beat Yoseob's aegyo. He loves beatboxing and rap. He can dance too. He is the smartest in the group because aside being maknae, he can solve maths problems at the highest level.

"Aish Woonie, don't jealous. I am here okay boy. Now, come to your cutest boyfriend." The eye smile boy named Gikwang said and smile.

Gikwang - A cheerful bubbly kid who is really close to Yoseob since they have been friends since they were born. He has the most nice body because of his abs make him look y. Sorry not sorry because only Dongwoon can see those abs. He loves dancing along with Hyunseung. And they are the best dancer and top rankers.

"Yeah, whatever guys. Let's just get some ice cream and head back home." Yoseob said.

Doojoon sigh and hug his boyfriend. " Seobie, too much ice cream will damage your teeth. Just, let's have a lunch and head back home."

"Nice idea but still, I have to stayback so, you guys just have to go." Hyunseung said and slung his bag over his shoulder.

"I will follow him. Bye fellas." Junhyung greet and walk hand in hand with Hyunseung.

"So, that's it. Let's go." Yoseob and Gikwang skipped happily out of the classroom.

A message come in Doojoon's phone. Doojoon smile reading it.

"Don't be too happy Hyung." Dongwoon said and walk away with chuckle.

Doojoon smirk and put back his phone.

--

He was happily eating snacks when suddenly his doorbell ringing. He put down his snack and open the door. He smile.

"Happy waiting?"

"You know I hate waiting."

"Yeah I know." And the person attacked the latter's lips and went straight to the couch.