I. Run Baby Run

Second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun rides the bridal car. The car drives away not on the way to the Church (where the wedding will take place) but to another hotel near the airport. Of course, he wouldn’t runaway and escape unprepared. 

When they’re at the hotel’s entrance he immediately gives the money to the driver. The car will now go to the church and Baekhyun is not stupid to stay where the driver drop him off, instead he hired another cab and went to another hotel. He's buying sometime before his parents realized that he runaway. He grabs his bag and went to the reception area. Baekhyun receives weird looks from the passerby-s and people at the hotel lobby. Who wouldn’t look at him when he’s in his wedding suit!? 


Well, he don't really care as soon as he got out of this dress shirt the better. He ignored them and asked the receptionist the room he reserved. “Here’s your room key for 614, sir.” He thanked him and went to his room.


After slipping off out of his wedding suit, he disposed it in a black garbage bag. Then, he removed the make up on his face and let his hair fall on his head. Hmmm, much better, he thought on himself.


Baekhyun is now on his oversized hoodie with an old pair of jeans and sneakers. He gets his small luggage out of the cabinet and rummages his bag to get his plane ticket then he went to the airport.


--
Beneath those sunglasses, Baekhyun simply observes his surroundings. He knows that his parents won’t go easy on him. He slips on the men’s restroom and straight on the 3rd cubicle. He gets the wig and changes his clothes. He will disguise so that he can escape peacefully. 

 

The short, brown bob-cut wig hides his slightly long, brunette ones. From the oversized hoodie and jeans, he changed to a plain white shirt then he puts on a cardigan and slips on his sandals . He also puts away his sunglasses and put on his old specs. After putting some cover on his luggage, he directly went to the boarding area. Maybe the muffin Gods are on his side because as he got out of the restroom his flight was called in to board. 

 

With one last huff, Baekhyun m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter