AUTHOR'S NOTE

FORBBIDEN

Hello everyone! Especially to those who are reading to this story of mine
I'm really sorry for the past months that I haven't been actived, as I had told you I'm a fresh graduate from college and I have to find a job quickly
And finally for the 987654321 years I'm officially started working in this big company ( YES! I'm one of the LUCKIEST KID!) last month
Because of my job right now I'm also unable to work for another chapter
But right now we had this Two days of holiday because of APEC and I'm working on the chapters (YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!)

And for another REASON of my absence is..................................... 


EXOOOOOOOOOOOO WILL HAVE THEIR CONCERT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY ON JANUARY 23 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!


I HAD WAITED FOR THIS FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!


I WILL FINALLY GONNA SEE DO KYUNGSOO AS IN DO KYUNGSOO ! I WANNA CRY (and I'm actually crying right now)


The problem is MONEY MONEY MONEY ! 


I EVEN THINK ABOUT IT WHILE WORKING MY IN THE OFFICE FOR HEAVEN SAKE!


I ALWAYS CALCULATE MY MONEY IN MY HEAD IF IT'S GOING TO REACH THE PRICE OF THOSE TICKET!!!!!!!! XD 



I CAN'T EVEN EAT LUNCH AND I STARTED NOT TO GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS ANYMORE! THEY HAD ABANDONED ME !!!!!!!!!!!!


But it's fine as long as I will see KYUNGGGGGSSSSSSOOOOOOO PLEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!




*I know for almost three years there are a lot of problems this group had been facing and I'm very aware  of it.... And the thing that hurt me the most is the lost of their 3 members .... They are not my bias as you have noticed but still I supported the group up until now and forever because supporting them is the true meaning and purpose of being a fan girl right ? I'm not just there for them when they are so popular or so talented and being loved by everyone... BUT I will be there for them especially in times that the world will criticize them.. I will be there still for them !!!!! LOVE YAHHHHHHH EXOOOO!

*And for those 3 members.... Yes I will admitte that I was really mad at them but right now as I have considered things and their possible reasons of leaving ... I am no longer mad at them but I will not stop supporting them ! YES !!!!


sorry to that guys ! I mean all those words and sorry for being sensitive i just I haven't had talk about that issue ever since even with my friends :)))))




Please bear with me if I can't add Chapters in the succeeding days or months... I have to work a lot right now!!! but please do expect another chapters after this ! XD 



 

EXO-L FIGHTING !!!!!!!!