MASTER

FORBBIDEN

 


All the concentration he has had been shattered into pieces when a loud noise from men invaded his ears. He hates it. So Much. It's been an hour since he started reading books, he likes reading books and with the silence he can have in the library. Literature, Politics, History and Laws that's the kind of books he wanted to read even though his father always teases him that he will not meet any suitable women  for him or even men for god's sake really!??? because library is way too boring. But he doesn't care with all of the, he just wanted to learn have a knowledge or information beyond the things that he already knows. 

Standing up, he searched for other books that might catch his interest. A black book have taken his eyes, pulling it from the shelves curiosity strikes him because it's the first time he had seen a black book from the library . 

 



"DESTROYANCE"
 

 


"What is it? Weird" He said.
 

 


The thing is, this book seem old. Scanning the books he also observes that its thick and its pages is almost the colour of mud.

 

Suddenly the door swung open and it makes him startled. Walking towards him a man with a full aura of dominance field the room but still the stupid smile didn’t even change.

Tall, mascular and the ears the really give him the stunning look. PLUS the WIDE SMILE minus points for that!

 


"It's too early to read boring books" the tall man said.
 


"Good morning to you General, and it's better to stock more knowledge than to waste my time learning how to sew damage clothes" He said not even throwing the man a glance.


 


"What's with the formality, and hey I didn't even know you sewing other clothes" the tall man defended.

 



"Of course, you’re too busy with your own affairs General Park and I’m just a normal maid here" placing the black book in the top shelves.

 


Stupid height, what have I done to deserve such curse?

 



 A hand grabs the book and placed it to its right position where he cannot reach. 

Still an

 


“As I remember maids are not allowed in here only those who have high position can enter”

 



“I used your name. I hope you don’t mind” He smile sweetly


 


“Even though that you didn’t use my name they will still let you in”



Long silence is felt between them.

 

 

"They're moving again. They just won't stop" expressing with a long sigh General Park stands in front of him.

 

 

"The wrinkles are showing off General" he observed from the contorted face of the general.

 

 

"They are the one who’s giving this to me" the general replied back 

 



They find theirselves sitting down on the only table in the middle of the library.

 

 

"The other country wants our helped but it makes me think what do they really need from us protection? I can’t even guarantee that to them" the general started.

 

 

"What do you think Soo?" the general asked him

 



"So this is what you came here for?" throwing a dissatisfied look to the general.

 

 

"My head is starting to hurt and I know that you are the only person who can ease this pain"

 



“By telling you what’s right or wrong? I’m not a tactician nor a soldier general”

 



“It doesn’t matter, as long as you can give some points that I can think of”

 

 

“They said there no such things as free from this world. Give and take that’s what you must do” Kyungsoo said.

 

 

“Sometimes you sound like one of the Ki’s” the General chuckles

 



“Aggressive?”

 



“Maybe, there are times that it’s hard to read you”

 



Ignoring the General Kyungsoo continued, “Our country maybe strong in terms of soldiers but still there are some resources we need that we cannot get if we do not gain it from the others”

 



“Using others to let you live huh? General Park starts, “Yes, I’m very aware of that. Our weapons are out of number now because of the last attack. I also observe that the weapons we produces doesn’t have the quality to last long in a battle”

 

 

 

“Then make a deal to that country. You already know that they are the best in molding such swords. The elements that they use are high quality you can even tell any complaint about it” Kyungsoo suggested.

 

 

“You have a point, but the thing is do they even want to make a negotiation to us? As far as I know they just like us putting their selves to piece not even want to get involved in any war”





 “Tell me Chanyeol, do we even want this war between us and the Ki’s?”



Ow now his serious at last.

 

“No”


“That’s the only thing your maidservant can tell you and General should start thinking about the things you may offer to them in replacement” Kyungsoo said politely

 

General Park stood from his chair and proceeds to exit the library.



“Kyungsoo”



“Yes General?”



“Thank you”



“My pleasure to tell you my opinions but the final decision will be always yours General”




“I know I just find it really weird that your words make any problem be solved”




“That’s not true General”




“Please Kyungsoo stop calling me General it makes me feel old” the General complain



“Then what should I call you?” Kyungsoo asked while laughing




“Same as the old times Yeollie is fine”



“No”


“Yeol”



“No”




“Chanyeol”



“Still NO”



“God Kyungsoo! fine MASTER call me that is that enough for you?”




“A maid and his Master, sure it’s enough I guess Master?” Kyungsoo answered with sarcasm.

 

“Alright I’m going to Junmyeon now we have a lot to talk about”



“Yes Master”



“Prepare my bath before I got back” the general said lastly before he finally got out of the library

 

“Now look how he treated me”



_______________________________________________________________



Hi there Guys! First of all I don’t really think this story of mine will get any subscribers because it’s my first time to write this kind of stuff... BUT THANKYOU GUYS REALLY IT GIVES ME COURAGE TO WRITE!

There are a lot of wrong grammars and wrong spelling and I really mean SORRY about it I’m just using my phone to update. I’m still working on it.


And I’m really struggling right now to write because I just graduated in college and I need to search for a job -_-

OH DEAR MY LIFEEEEE


I promise that if I got a job I will Update sooner!!!! But still right now I’m trying to write another chapter so PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

I will add another Authors Note next to this because some of you might be confused because of the setting of this story.

EXO-L FIGHTING!!!



THANK YOU!!!!!!      KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!! XD