Just a Day

FORBBIDEN

Rubbing his head because of the pain that starting, he throw a last glance to his table. This last few days they almost killed a number of soldiers sent by the emperor to test them.



Again. He just won't stop.

 

Sitting accross him are all his officer talking about the occurance of this event. After debating for almost four hours they still didn't settled with the action that they must do. He just wanted to end this. 



"We should make an immediate action to this" officer Minho said first.

 

Minho one of his trusted officer. His good in combat and even though that he doesn't command minho he can still govern his soldiers in times of difficult situation. That's one of the reason why he likes him.

 

 

"It's been years since they started attacking us, just because we didn't want to be part of their jurisdiction it doesn't mean that they have to attack us for almost countless times" Lay said. 

 



Lay is one of his adviser. Even though that he seems to be calm and timid a  mask of a deadly soldeir is hidden behind his traits. 

 

 

"Even though that we have an unbreakable wall of soldiers, the number of civilians is more important to be considered to this. Every time the Ki's army attacked us we gain too much damage in terms of our people" Minho added. 

 

Headache.
 


"How about our army? How are their training ?" he asked.

 



"Because of recent attack we intensify their training adding more techniques to be used for suprised attack is also created just in case of General Park" Lay answered. 

 

 

 

Yes. His General Park the one who has power over to the army of Gu Zhang . He sigh. He knows that his army is the best of the best and his not really bothered because of it. But the fact the other people is suffering from this war is the real matter. 

 

 

 

"I know that this war will never end just like this, I want everyone of you to be ready at all times. Do all the things you must do, train our soldeirs and help every people that was affected. And last thing DON'T PUT YOUR GUARD DOWN". He said with the strong commanding voice

 



"I will consult this to Junmyeon, you can go for now and do your tasks". He added

 

 

After bidding their goodbyes, again he was left alone. With all the things that has been happening he can't even sleep at night worrying about that the Ki army might attack them again. 


 

The last time he checked they were just a small country peaceful one, there's no war to begin with, his people was just known to be skillful soldier and they don't even have a king a leader maybe but not totally a king. But in the end of the day their will be people that wants more, not money not fame but power. Power that can dominate all. Maybe its just human nature to be greedy in times like this. He doesn't want to belong to those people who just bow t
heir heads to escape death for not being submissive and not giving their support. 

 

 

Standing from his chair he glances over the map he traces the spots the enemy's might attacked them. He must think of another way stopping this war without any further damage upon his side. 


"Of course that's impossible" he murmured to himself.


"Hearing those words from you is really unbelievable I guess" A soft voice said.  

 

 

Just listening to that soft voice makes him feel at peace even for a second. He find the owner of the voice beside him staring at him intently without even blinking.




"You should rest" the man said



"I can't, you know that we were attacked" He anwered walking back to his chair.




"Brain doesn't work if you lack of sleep" the man said without breaking eye contact to him.




"Reading too much book are we?" General park replied with a laugh




 

"Fine, if you won't listen to me then I'll take my leave. Hope you discover such plans for war". The man does not hesitate to leave him alone. 


Seriously??? What kind of servant I have.


Deciding to follow his servant's opinion, he stood up and walked beside the long tables but he notice that some of the flags were moved in some places that he didn't enable to see back the. He glanced up to the door.


By thinking of it. If you want to suggest something to help me you just have to tell me verbally. What kind of servant do I really have? 



 A faint smile was shown to his face after he exited the room.