Assurance

FORBBIDEN

Standing outside his balcony watching over the soldiers that practicing their swords and moves is a daily routine for a Commander in Chief like him. His name is Kim Jongin the right hand of the emperor of Ki (one of the largest land in China) their people know him as fearless General, skilled with the battle tactics and his swords moves.His proud to see his soldier fearless as he can see, knowing that no one can defeat his army in any war and with the help of his battle tactics as well. As a right hand of the Emperor he is bound to win any war that faces his country, his enemies sees him as a demon in the bloody war he can kill thousands of his enemies in just a blink of his eye, easy. That's why they have a lot of enemies because of envy and fear.

 

 

 

"Sir your morning tea is ready" Baekyhun said. Byun Baekyhun his loyal assistant stand by his side all the time. Even though the his appearance may not tell who he really being small like a fragile one, skiny maybe, not that tall and cute. His one of the greates soldier he can imagine so he offered him to be his assistant not just a simple assistant because baekhyun can scold him when he is in his silly childish mood.

 


"Ow thank you" he said.

 

 

" The emperor wish to see you any time this day" Baekyhun pulling a sheet of paper.

 

 


"Why is there something wrong?" sitting his self comfortable in the chair.

 

 


"I heard that the emperor sent a small army over the Gung Zhang to scared them, and i guess it cost a lot of trouble right now". baekyhun said while pouring him a cup of tea.

 

 


Gung Zhang is a country full of trained soldiers like them, they also has a leader but not called an Emperor although that it is not big as their country is . That country was one of their major enemies they declined their Invitation of alliances to them to invade the other country to boost their power over the others. And because of that particular person whose tactics was dangerous like his, the Gung Zhang remained unshaken by him. 

 

 

 


"Sometimes i think the Emperor is out of his mind" Baekyhun said while waiting for his reply

 

 

 


"I doubt, every action of our Emperor seems has it's own reasons and meaning. I'll go ,tell them that i'm coming". Kai settled.
 

 

 

 

 


At The Palace
 

 

"My Emperor, you requested for me? for what reason?". Jongin bowed in front of the Emperor.

 

 

 

The Emperor Kris was tall more intimadating than him, has a golden hair his posture was like a god from roman times and his eyes can can see through you. Standing at the garden the Emperor grab a rose and smell.

 

 


"I know that you already knew what have i done" Emperor voice was really one that can make him shivers.

 

 


"Yes, but still i don't know your reason of doing that" Kai answered still on his knees.

 

 


"You can say that I'm reckless of doing that thing, everyone sees may action like that. You know that Gung Zhang is one of a hell country like us but they still remain silent to the wars that we are initiating until time" Emperor Kris holding the flower





"I know you have your reason Emperor, it's just i can't sacrifice even a hundred of my army just to scared a bear hiding from his cave" Kai responsed






" Of course your a General. Hear me out Jongin, one of the spy that i sent to observe every action of Gung Zhang country especially those person who's controlling them is given me an report that were really catch my curiosity."  the Emperor continued while sitting in a table signaling Jongin to set besides him.





"And what is it my Lord?" Kai asked.






"You already knew who was their General" the emperor stared at him





"Yes"





"Somehow their force has been increasing lately, as the spy told me. Like that time we initiate a battle with them " The emperor said




"It was a draw my Lord, i don't take loosing. But i really consider that their General is smart for wars as i expected but not with my level." Kai defended. 




 


"I know ,but the thing is Gung Zhang almost killed 10,000 soldiers of our allied country using only 5,000 of their army" Kai started to face to emperor face to face.






"Surprise? It's because of their battle tactics and plans ar increasingly dangerous now" the emperor stand in front of him. "I wanna know what's going on. Take them down jongin for good. I want assurance that we will be the strongest among them. TAKE DOWN THE BEAR."





Living alone kai in the garden thinking that headache will come near him again. He decided to walk back to his prefecture is the best way to do right now.
 

 

 

 


"Problem?" Baekyhun asked.







"Yes, a Big one"  Kai answered waving to baekyhun living him alone.






" Well see each other at the Battlefield again General of Gung Zhang, I swear." Kai murmured...