Reasons

FORBBIDEN



The sky is clear blue like an ocean in it's deepest part. The sun set's as high like no one can reach it. Feeling the sun rays within his skin gives him life gives him energy.

 

 

Once he was only a kid that dreaming like any other kids. Stepping to the same spots he stepped in, earning the same respects, the same fame and the same power he saw that belonged to the same man the only man he raise his head, to his father. 

 

 

 

But it was never that easy, not because he was born from the royal family. Every person in his family not only his family but also those in the political positions expect something from him, that he should be like his father a man with dignity a man with unreachable power a man that controls everything. The time that he should be enjoying being a kid was spent to the time of reading books memorizing every laws that their country has. The time that he should be playing around with his friends was spent to the time where he holds a sword to defend his life from skillful soldiers. The time he should be spending time with his mother was spent to the time he was sitting besides his father listening to every argument of every ministers. 




Never in his life did he complaint to the things he do. He understand that the time will come he will be the next Emperor. 





Sigh...




"It should be like this" he told himself.





After he was crowned the only thing that matters to him was how he can widen the territories they have right now.  Facing the throne he thinks very deeply of the next steps he should do.







"You should be sitting there, not watching your throne. It will not moved even you starred at it all day" a man with blond and feminine like posture said. 






"I know Luhan and I don't plan in sitting there now. What are you doing here?" the Emperor said






Luhan was one his only brother and next in line in the throne.





"Mother sent me, she wants to talk to you" Luhan answered.





“About what?” he rolled his eyes. I think I already know.






“You know what does she wants to talk about. Oh and do you want me to elaborate it to you?” Luhan walk towards him.





It is the only time he notice that his brother got their mother's beauty. How his tailored clothes shows his smooth skin. And the gems that are attached to his clothes is giving him more alluring aura that a woman can only have.





"She wants to know if do you plan on getting your Empres" he teases.





"We already settled things regarding to that. Why does she won't stop?"





"You know her, she wil do everything for yor to decide picking some princess marry her and then crowning her to be your Empress"






"I don't have time to talk about that, I need to plan actions for the next attack we will do to Gu Zhang"






"So they still won't surrender do they?"





"They know that they can defend themselves to us, it was one of the reasons I find them more threatening for us" 





A servant suddenly entered the hall.





"Your Highness the Empress Dowager request for you" 






"Be preferred brother build your strongest wall of patience" Luhan smiled to him





"I will again." 





Luhan watch with a worried eyes as the emperor makes his way to see their mother. He look behind him 



"Your the reason behind this, you will always be" he murmured as he starred at the throne.