Officially Missing You

Tangled Redstrings of Fate

 

 

I woke up from my alarm, went to the bathroom, bathe, dress up and went straight to my meeting. An important meeting that can maximize the number of our import products. I’ sitting here for exactly two hours forty seven minutes twelve seconds and twenty four millisecond to be exact. I really can’t put my mind on the meeting being held. I’ve tried, but guess what, I failed.

After the long deadly meeting, I went out the building where the meeting was held and went to the nearby coffee shop. I ordered.

 

“One mocha frappe please…” I said I my strait English.

 

The cashier started to prepare my order when the Mocha frappe reminded me of Kyungsoo.

 

“Ah, sorry but can I change my order into Americano please?” I changed my mind. What’s behind me changing my mind? Just want to try if changing won’t hurt. If changing will benefit me or what.

“Sure sir!” The cashier said.

 

I waited my Americano for several minutes and when the waitress served my drink, I stared at it. It has a dark colour but it can still be considered as transparent. I smelled it. “Ugh!” The smell is too strong. The scent of strong coffee invaded my nostrils and the smell somewhat stayed in it and it irritates me. Now I tasted it.

 

“Pew!” I nearly spitted all the liquid that entered my mouth. The other costumers of the coffee shops stared at me. The might think I’m silly. Ordering a drink that you don’t even know what it tastes. I can’t drink this. It’s so bitter and strong. I’m more on the sweet mild side.

 

Guess it’s not so nice to change sometimes. It may just upset you. In the first place, why change if you know what you want. Why not get it? But the question is, can you get it?

 

“Ugh! I’m frustrating myself. I need to unwind so I can think straight.” After my realization, I went out from the coffee shop and tried to find a trash bin. When I successfully throw my drink, I called him.

 

“Taeminnie, are you free…”

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                free-vector-vector-border-fine-arts_0011

 

 

 

My phone ringed. I hurriedly get it from the pocket of my apron. The excitement, nervousness, and anxiety is killing me. But unfortunately, I was left disappointed.

 

1 message from Mrs. Jang

 

I thought it was Jongin.

I’ve waited for his reply. Perhaps he’s still mad at me. I sat in the floor of the pantry.

 

“I stoop down, I didn’t let my pride to take me, I texted him first. Aish!” I ran my hands to my face. “This is so frustrating!.”

 

Days passed and I’m still waiting for his reply. I can’t get him out from my head. Perhaps I’m just used seeing him every day, talking to him very day, receiving texts from him every morning. But no. There’s still something vague. It’s like I’m not complete, like something is missing from my every day. I even received a text from Chanyeol and he invited me to have a friendly date tomorrow, so we can catch up. I am happy because we can have some alone time, but it didn’t last long. I am hurt at the same time because it’s only a friendly date. I expect more. So yeah, I buried my face on my pillow. There’s something lacking and the fact that I don’t know what it is frustrates me.

 I hope tomorrow can be a good day, and I hope I can throw this vague feelings away, I don’t like it.

 

 

 

                                                                                                       free-vector-vector-border-fine-arts_0011

 

 

 

After getting off from Baekhyun’s apartment, I went straight to my penthouse and slumped on my bed. I don’t know if it had been a good morning or a bad one. I saw Baekhyun cooking, Baekhyun in casual clothes, Bakehyun took care of me. But his girlfriend, Taeyon, she came. I decided to enjoy the day even though the thoughts of her being with Baekhyun is bothering me, but she came. As if she woke me up in my beautiful dream.

 

“Damn!” I punched my pillows to let out my frustration. I doze off to calm myself and so that I can reast for the remaining hours. I don’t want my flu to relapse, I know I’m devastated but I don’t want my work to be affected. It’s very unprofessional.

 

After three hours of sleep, I started to get ready for work, then I remembered that Jongin is on his way to New York today so I sent him a text. On the way to my office I saw Baekyun’s table still empty. I went inside my office, read some papers and fix some problems of the company. Minutes have passed and the door of my office opened violently, and a wild Baekhyun appears. Oh, I should stop watching Pokémon. 

His brown locks slightly disheveled, his tie is crooked, droplets of sweat are on his forehead, his breathing is heavy, and if others see him like this they’ll say he looks disastrous, but for me he looks cute. I slightly smirked.

 

“I-I am sorry sir! I thought you’ll not got to your office because you’re sick.” He nearly shouted while bowing. He looks scared though.

 

I remembered Taeyeon with his voice. And it irritates me.

I cleared my throat before speaking in a lower tone. I continue to work on the papers while talking, I didn’t even spare him a glance.

 

“Mr. Byun, You know this company doesn’t accept excuses and incompetence when it comes to work, right? And it doesn’t mean that if your boss is absent you’ll also be absent. This company will work if I rest for a day, because the workers work. I didn’t hire you just to work for me Bakehyun. I also hired you to work for the company.”

 

I said with slightly intimidating and dominating voice. I still can’t get hard on him, he has a spot on me you know.

Now I look at him standing stiffly in front of me.

 

“S-sir…”

 

I saw his eyes getting glassy. Did he stutter because… is he crying? ! I seriously ed up. I internally screamed as I saw a droplet of tear on his cheek. His fringe hiding now teary eyes.

I panicked and went to him. I grabbed his shoulder.

 

“Yah Baekhyun, look at me.”

 

He hid his face more and stayed still. I lifted his face by his chin and my heart broke with the sight. Bloodshot eyes, tearstained face and red nose.

“Yah, Baek, I’m just not in a good condition. I didn’t mean to say those things to you. S-sorry.” I said in a hushed voice. I cleaned the tears rolling on his cheeks with my thumb.

 

He bit his lip. Ugh . Too cute too handle.

 

“I’m sorry Mr.Park,” He detached himself from me. My arms awkwardly dangling beside me.

 

 “No it’s ok. It’s not you who needs to apologize. I let my feelings surface me.” I sighed.

 

After detaching himself from me, I thought he’ll walk out from me, but I’m surprised when I felt his hands on my forehead, and he’s ing tiptoeing. His cuteness will kill me one day. I can feel my blood rushed to my face, my cheeks heating up. And his face is too near for my own good, I ing want to claim those lips but no, he’ll punch me. Red alert!!!!

 

“Mr. Park, do you still have fever? You’re hot!” He said with shocked face.

 

I retracted from his hand. “Uh-uh.. no. It’s just…” I stuttered, fudge! My heart’s gonna fall omg help me, my heartbeat is getting abnormal.

He pushed me to my office chair to sit.

 

“Siir stay here and I’ll get medicine for you. Okay?” He smiled and went out from my office.

 

I just stared my slightly closed door and rethink what happened. I think my mind stopped working when his face was inch close to mine. The thoughts of him kissing me invaded my mind. Oh gosh, I need someone to talk to. My heart’s gonna burst!

I called Kyungsoo and invited him to have some quality time. And I miss my friend too, why not catch up right. I’m gonna tell him everything. I smiled to myself.

 

 


 

 

This chapter is made by yours truly.

Song for this chapter is Officially Missing You by Jayesslee for our Kyungsoo who misses his "friend" Jonginnie~

So Taemin's gonna pop out on the next chapter! :)

Thankyou for thos who subscribed! I love you all! Comments are very appreaciated. <3 <3