Chapter 8

You Have To Choose

Still Your POV 
(Flashback to your audition)
"142 Baek JiYoon and 143 Lee JiEun please follow me this way"
You were so nervous 'this is it JiEun this is what you wanted don't fail now'
You nodded slightly to your thought and followed the man that called your name. The man told you to wait outside the door ad when she comes out they will call you in. So you were waiting going over the lyrics until someone interrupted your thoughts. "Umm excuse me it your turn" you turn around and see JiYoon say that it's ur turn. You said thanks and told her that you wish she made it too. Then you walked into the room and saw the CEO himself and 2 ladies and 1 more man.
"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Lee JiEun" they nod and one lady asked you "your that girl that my friend casted right?" You nod and say yes. "Well let's see what you've got" and you start singing EXO's cover Open Arms. 'You guys can on YouTube and watch it it is such a great cover I love EXO so you guys and search it up if you want to but don't have o do it if you don't want to'
"Thank You plz wait a couple weeks for a letter or email to see your results"
You bowed and left
Fast Forward a couple weeks later
Today you got a letter in the mail when you opened it up it said cube entertainment written on it you were so nervous 'okay JiEun this is it' you slowly open the letter with your eyes closed then when you take a small peek it said "CONGRATULATION LEE JIEUN Please come to the company tomorrow by 2:30p.m so you could get your schedule"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" You screamed on the top of your lungs with joy and immediately called your uncle telling him the good news he congratulated you. then your eyes shifted to the clock and it said 10:30 so you thought it was kind of late. you took a quick shower putting your hair in regular braids and went to sleep.
The Next Morning
"Beep beep beep" your annoying as hell alarm went off but you sill got out of bed in a couple seconds. the clock said 8:00 you left down your braids out your hair in a hair cap and just washed you body then your face ten your teeth. while getting dressed you just took a white shirt with your distressed denim shorts, black leggings, flannel, and our chuck Taylor white converse and put on light makeup and went out of the house. your phone said 10:00 and since you were hungry you went to the cafe across the street. you ordered a crossiant with milk since you hate coffee. You didn't notice but nu'est and seventeen was at the table right next to you. 
All of a sudden you felt a tap on your shoulder a you turn around and see minhyun and jr. standing there. you were shocked and had your eyes widened and your mouth a little apart but your immediately bow saying hello. they chuckle at your cuteness.
"Your that girl I bumped into a couple weeks ago right" minhyun said pointing at you. 
"Yeah sorry for bumping into your I wasn't looking"
"No it's fine do you want to sit with us." you replied with a nod and sat down. 
_______________________________
Guys I am SO SO SO SO SORRY for not updating for months a was keeping track with making the other story so when I actually released the other one it would come out with multiple chapters. PLZZZZZ FORGIVE ME. Anyway NU'EST and SEVENTEEN Finally made an app reenact I was wider if I should make a seventeen related chapter to so I will try to update soon and that's a real promise this time plz stay watch thank you soon much and BAIIIII LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!