Chapter 4

You Have To Choose

Your POV

With your uncle you were walking over to the new neighbors house. When you knock on the door a lady that looks like she is in her 40s opens the door.

"Hello you must be your neighbors I've already meet your uncle you must be Ji Eun you are so pretty

"Thank You you are also pretty yourself" You replied which made her blush. Then she tells you to come in. Before you walked in you thought to yourself saying that they dont know you live next door and you were planning a suprise in your mind while walking into the kitchen.

"My sons are all in the basement can you please do me the favor of calling them up or you guys can just stay down there and we will call you up in a couple minutes"

You reply with a nod and then go to the basement door. Right when you open the door you can hear all the video games and music playing down there. You walk down the stair very quietly then when you get down you stand there for a couple seconds and only D.O sees you when he was about to say something you quickly put a finger to your mouth implying that he should keep quiet then he understands by what you mean so he just pretends to play a game on his handphone. Then when they still didnt notice that you were there you scream on the top of your lungs.

"YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Then most of them cover their ears quickly and turn to see whose makeing the noise when they turned around you could see their annoyed faces but they turn into a soft gaze when they see you.

D.O's POV

I see Ji Eun at the bottom of the stair with her arms crossed around her chest and her tapping her foot looking annoyed that they don't even notice her so I almost say something but then she puts a finger to withs tells me to be quiet but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her beautiful kissable kips but luckily she didnt notice that I wasn't looking then she yells which makes them all turn around with glares but quickly soften when they see her. She might know the reason why but i do.

Flashback

Before we wanted to meet up with her we all had a meeting on the top floor and in a old pratice room in the corner. We all sit down and dicuss a few things and before that meeting I even noticed that some of the groups that she didn't even know were always looking at ther wiht love in their eyes. During that metting we were all taking then all of a sudden Baekhyun starts to look uncomfortable then he suddenly talks out to us.

"I just want to make this clear who hear likes Ji Eun" no one raises their hands probably because they are to embarrased.

"Not like a friend but as a lovey way if no one likes her then can I have her all to myself"

"I do" we heard but then replayed it in our minds and heard a couple people instead of one.

We look around and saw L, SungJong, LuHan, Kai, Mark, BamBam, Jr. raising their hands then our hands go up one by one then notcied that everyones hands were up.

"Guys lets not fight over her and just let her choose on her own because if we fight over her then its gonna make it hard on both us and her" SungJong says.

"Ok" We all said and went to go meet her.

Back to Present

Still D.O's POV

When they all notcied her they all yell "Ji Eun" and BamBam went to go hug her and she hugged back which made some of us jealous but some of us thought that they were just hugging because they were close friends. BamBam was wone of the most closest to Ji Eun since they lived in the orphanage. 

Then after some chatting our "mom" called us up to the living room and there was a bunch of fried chicken layed on the floor and cola. We all crowded around the living room eating chicken we shared laughs and talked about some serious stuff like school then got to a talk about 'LOVE'

"Ji Eun darling I wanted to ask you a question ever since you came here"

"Oh sure what is it ma'm"

"Just call me aunt"

"neh aunt what might your question be"

"I wanted to asked you if you had a boyfriend or not"

We saw that she choked on her water because of that question.

"umm no I have never had a boyfrined before" she said while blushing madly.

"Then what do you think about one of my sons" our mom said without even blinking.

That question even made her blush a little bit more. Then she motioned for mom to bring her ear to . Then Ji Eun whispers somthing into her ear which makes mom give her a loving eye and whispered something back to her. Since all of us guys here including her uncle were confused we decided that we would definetly try to figure out what they were talking about. So we all made eye contact what we knew what those eyes meant 'we have to make a plan'.