Chapter 2

You Have To Choose

Your POV

After 3 hours of waiting the doctor said "I'm sorry for your loss"

Your walk up to your friends and start bursting out into tears.

"It's all gonna be okay I'll be here for you" Chanyeol said while patting your back. And your friends looked at him with a 'You know we are here to' look.

"I-I meant we are all here for you" and tried his best to give you a smile but it wouldnt come out because before he knew it you had your arms hugging his neck and you were crying on his chest.

"Come on Ji Eun-ah lets go to my house first and lets look for an orphange" Your uncle said. He then picks you up from Chanyeol's arms and carries you on his back. 

If your wondering why her uncle couldn't just take her to his house and take care of her was because he was going to leave for the U.S in 2 days.

You obey quietly not saying a word just leaving your late mom and dad there in the hospital.

Fast Forward to your uncle's house 

You were there laying on the couch with your uncle sitting at the table next to you searching for a orphange you could go to. Then when he found one he brought you to your room to start packing because you were going to leave the next morning. 

"Uncle when i move there what school will i go to" you asked while packing your stuff.

"When we go there tomorrow they will tell us everything we need to know for later" You nodded obediently and went back to packing.

You were sleeping in your uncle's bed today because you were scared and afraid.

The Next Morning

Your Uncle's POV

I opened my eyes the first thing i see is Ji Eun sleeping still with no movement or noise whatsoever. I get up do my usual morning routine and moce to the kitchen. I decided to make an american breakfast for Ji Eun because it might be her last real homemade meal for awhile. So i made pancakes, eggs, bacon (Hahahaha Baekhyun - Bacon LOL), and made her favorite macaroons. I know it sounds weird to have macaroons for breakfast but come on shes a 4 year old what are you gonna do when she gives you the puppy eyes.

I go inside the bedroom to wake up Ji Eun and with just a slight shake she woke up ina second. her eyes were puffy and red due to all the crying from yesterday.

Fast Forward to the orphange

Your POV

After we ate breakfast we went into my uncle's car and left to go to the orphange. I was shaking and hands were trembling and I was the slightest pale. I was a bit nervous because of the thought of living with random people that i have never seen before and also i was scared that they wouldn't like me.

When we got there a stood fro a couple seconds took a deep breath and started walking to the big black double doors that will soon be my new home. Right as soon as we got in there I got hit in the face with a foam ball I look around and see a bunch of kids playing dodgeball and there was a little boy that looked around my age come up to me.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hit you my aims a little bad" "I'm Ilhoon by the way what's your name" he countinued I see my uncle looking over at me while he was at the front desk signing some stuff that I probably wouldn't know but anyway the boy that was in front of me was really cute and hyper I felt like we were gonna be really good friends. 

"Ji Eun"

"Ji Eun .... thats a really pretty name well are you new here I dont think that I have seen you before"

"Yeah my parents just died yesterday" trying to be a strong big girl you held back to tears that were gonna form but didn't.

"O-hhhhhhh" making his mouth into a big O shape. "I'm really sorry about that well anyway since your new i will show you around when you have time I will most likely be over there where we play dodgeball see you around... umm.... Ji Eun" he waves at you while walking backwards. You wave back.

You walked to your uncle and the lady at the front desk.

"Ohh you must be Ji Eun right?"

"Yes, it is very nice to meet you" while you were reaching out your hand trying to have the best manners.

"Aww your such a sweetheart I'll take you to your room soon ok?" she said while grabbing your hand.

"You can go play over there with the other kids until we call you over ok?" You nod and start walking over there.

You noticed that most of the people that were there were boys. Since you saw that cute Ilhoon kid sitting on the side with his back on the wall you walked over to him.

"Hey" he looked up at you and replied back with a big smile and a loud hi being the hyper kid he was he grabbed you hand and dragged you over to a group of boys that were sitting at a table.

"hey guys this is the new kid here her name is Ji Eun" they all had their eyes on you with a welcoming smile.

"Hey" I boy walked up to you obviously ebing taller than you beign the short self you are "I'm Sungjae" He waves with a teethy smile.

and the introductions went on and the person that really caught you eye was a boy that looked at you with shiny brown eyes, soft looking brown hair, and a small but warming and nice smile. He walked up to you and your heart started beating really fast. But all of a sudden something catches your attention.Your uncle takes your attention of the boy with was know your first crush. You notcie that your uncle was calling you name to come over so you could see your new room. Way to kill the mood. "Ji Eun-ah I'm gonna have to leave now so I can get ready to move tomorrow make sure to be a good girl when i have time i will come and visit okay?" you nod and hug him one last time and leave with the lady.

You got shcoked when you found out that you will have to share you room with the boys because all the girls rooms were filled because there werent as many girl rooms as the boys. So you just had to agree and said it was fine because you were mostly a tom boy. She left you alone to get your stuff together. And a very large group of boys come rushing in and look at you with a 'you know this i a boys room right?' look. And then you see him the boy you fell in love with on eof Ilhoon's friends.

Fast Forward

Still Your POV

Your explained the whole story to the boys there and they all introduced themselves to you and welcomed you and it got to 'his' turn "I got a little cut-off before when your uncle called you over but anyway I'm Minhyuk Lee Minhyuk" he had his hand out and you grabbed it. Then when all of the introductions were done they told you their group names which you tought were funny to have one but also cute at the same time like how Chanyeol has a group fo friends called EXO but the sad thing was that you never meet them. (But you will soon later into the story) There were group names like GOT7, BTS, BtoB, Teen Top, Boyfriend, and etc. (They will all have a part when you meet the others later) All of you guys had fun with eachother and it was all like you have a bunch of older brothers and actually they were all older some were the same age but you were younger then them by a couple months. You were really close to Ilhoon guy you guys got along really well and you wanted to make really good friends with all of them.

Fast Forward to 10 years later

Your POV

You started to tear up while you were thinking of all of the memories will looking throught your old photo albums. Your uncle came back a couple years ago and you started to live with him again. And when your uncle told you you were going to an all boys high school you started to freak out because why would a girl go to an all boys high school. Then when he told you the name of the high school you started to repeat the high school in your head so you wont forget it. You were still keeping up with the boys from the orphanage and all the groups are living together because of this one woman that took them all in and now they all live with each other. But what was a little sad was that you lost contact with Chanyeol but you still remember his cute smiling face.

Tomorrow was your first day at the high school it wasnt really the first day of the school because you wanted to skip a little bit they were 2 months into the school year and you uncle was making you go especially because he owned the school. Tomorrow will be a new day you spoke to your self.


So how do you guys like the new chapter is it boring, fun, sad, stupid, or whats your thought on it please leave a comment. And finnaly some boy groups got introduced this chapter i was going to make the last chapter a little bit longer and add some groups in there somwhrer but i decided to leave you guys with a cliff hanger. hope you guys liked the new chapter and i promise there will be different types of POVs later on in the the sotry hope you guys liked it I'll try and update tomorrow see ya BAI!!!!!! Love You Guys <3