Chapter 9

You Have To Choose

Your POV

You were walking to the table next to your with Minhyun and JR. when you got to the table Minyun said

"This is the girl that I bumped into last week since I met her here and she had no one to sit with is it okay for you guys if she sat here with us" They all nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm JiEun Lee JiEun"

" 1 2 3 Say the name SEVENTEEN Annyeonghaseyo We are SEVENTEEN"

"Show time NUEST time Urban Electro Band We are NUEST"

After they introduced their members after you guys talked for a while you took a glance at your phone and saw that it said 1:45 you realised that you've actually been talking to them for a while now.

Then Ren asked you "Do you have somewhere to go I saw you looking at your phone alot"

"Neh I have to go soon because my training lessons start at 2"

"Oh, where do you train?" Junhui asked

"I became a trainee yesterday at CUBE ENTERTAINMENT"

They all nodded they wished you good luck and Ren, Junhui, and Vernon walked you to the front of the buliding.

You turn around hug them all and give them all kisses on the cheek and say Thanks one more time before you turned around again leaving them blushing madly.

When you walked in the lady at the front already regconized you because she was at your audition the other day.

"Annyeonghaseyo" You bowed 90 degrees to show respect.

"Oh Annyeong you have to go to APINK's practice room the CEO is gonna meet you there.

"Neh" you bowed to her once more and kiind of fast walked because you didnt want to be late once you got there you quietly knock on the door but since they were practicing they didn't see hear you so your knock a couple more times louder than before making HaYoung the one closest to the doorr here you. She opened the door poking her head and look left and right then she spotted you, she gave you a quick yet sweet smile and motioned you to come in. She turned off the music making the other members turn their heads at you then you bowed more than 90 degrees since they were such big sunbaes to you and said "Annyeonghaseyo"

"Hey you actually auditioned" you replied to her with just a nod and a "neh"

Then the CEO walked in making all of you bow and say "Annyeonghaseyo"

"Haha geurae Annyeong today since the sad news of NamJoo leaving we were looking for a new member of the group so we decided to make JiEun your new member and new maknae"

Eunji smiled with joy and excitment with the other members you guys all got along and you guys were praticing Mr.Chu LUV and your new song Remember (remember is such a great song listen to it)

End of all flashbacks

No One's POV

You guys remember that hugging moment in a couple chapters ago right hope you do you played that scene in your head as what you wanted to do buy they werent brave enough to come up to you and say something so you just ended up calling up Ren since the other members were busy and SEVENTEEN hugged all of them you got greetings like "Hey Ji-Ji saeng (saeng as in dongsaeng) "What's up Ji-Ji" and more you already texted them not to say anything to the guys in the back saying that you were gonna talk to them later and of course they kept their promises and didn't even spare a look at them. You and some members of SEVENTEEN did JAM JAM (A song by SEVENTEEN I really like the dance you guys should also check this out) since Vernon's ankle hurt you decided to take his place to help the others pratice. When you guys finished up they left leaving you alone with Ren and the other liek 100 people in the background that even you forgot about since you were having so much fun.

Ren interuppted the silence saying that he need to go since his manager was here so you gave a hug and a quick peck on the lips saying "Gomawo Oppa see ya later" he stayed their standing like a statue while you were busy putting mics away he started blushing madly and said "oh see ya tomorrow" "neh bye oppa"

When the groups saw you kiss Ren on the lips like even though it was for gratitude they still got jealous making them have have thoughts like 'I wish i was Ren in that case' 'why didn't she ever kiss me on the lips' or even 'ARE THEY DATING?!' and all of them got that message from whoever and started to think that you were dating Ren an somehow that message even got to you and you blurted out "WE ARE NOT DATING!!!" making them looked shocked at you raising your voice just kidding about that scene being just an imagination because it happens right now!   (But a little bit different) Mark and BamBam your best friends came up to you hugging you and again making you feel small as always and they told you that Minhyuk wanted to say sorry because they found out the true story he felt so bad that he just avoided your eye contact all in all. You said "Gomawo Oppas" and gave them both pecks on the lips making them look like tomatos then Minhyuk walked up to you taking you out of your best friends' embrace and circling his arms around you making you shocked but also happy since you haven't felt this warmth of your friends in a long time then you leaned in to give minhyuk a kiss and it lasted for about 5 seconds making others groan in jealousy and minhyuk smile with joy and also embarrsement making you whole face red you gave him a quick yet sweet smile then you walked up to your other friends they and said sorry and blah blah blah you guys probably dont want me to fill up a whole chapter about apologys, forgiveness, and kisses so I just decided to skip that part. After about 3 hours of talking they all left wanting kisses again so you gave them quick yet sweet kisses and to make the others feel jealous you gave Mark a extra long and little passionate kiss making the others ball up thier fist but they couldnt do anything and they were still all smiley because you gave them a kiss when you let go of Mark he looked at you suprised and gave you another peck while the others were leaving so they didnt see it. They all left besides one person he looked at you with a serious face he said " JiEun-ah  you probably know that all of us like you and you may not like my back but someone else but well i dont give a crap right now so I'm just gonna say it JiEun Ive liked you for a really long time now.... your pretty eyes" he then kissed you eye lids "your cute little nose" he pecked your nose making you blush "those cute little cheeks that make me want to pich them even though your not doing anything" he kissed both of your cheeks making you blush even harder "and finally those tempting lips that has been kissed by all of my best friends but i would like to have as my own now" he then kissed your lips gently then getting  a little bit more passionate but still keeping that gentleness in it when he pulled back you were both catching your breath then he said "Ji Eun would you like be my girlfriend" you shook your head making him feel embarrased and that making you giggle he looked up to you and asked "why are you laughing am I that stupid to think that you would like me back" he bowed his head, he turned, he took a couple steps almost at the door when you ran up turned him around and hugged him "pabo you didnt let me answer I wouldnt like to be your girlfriend i would LOVE to be your girlfriend Mark oppa" you gave him a sweet kiss making him hug you once more resting his chin on the top of your head and chuckling "you trickster" that sweet moment didnt last very long since BamBam came in catching you to kissing, making you shocked and saying "I knew it, I knew you guys would end up being together anyway Mark hyung manager hyung wants you to hurry up we have to get to the dorm and YoungJae Hyung and YuGyuem keep on complaining" 

Mark calmly says "okay I'll be out in a couple seconds just let me ask Ji Eun if she wants to come over?" he turned his head to you and asked "well do you?" you replied with a nod and also told BamBam not to say anything about your relationship yet  he nodded signing that he has understood.

You guys got to the van and Mark told his manager that you wanted to come over his manager while you called you members and managers saying that you'll spend the night at GOT7's dorm they said okay and to be careful.

You guys finally got to the dorm and Mark offered you to give you some of his clothes since what you were wearing was a little bit uncomfortable and making you a little bit chilly you guys both wore the same thing you wore a gray v neck, black leggings, black basketball shorts, white socks, and a gray beanie and same with mark (this is the outfit that he wore in IGOT7 but I forgot which episode but it was the episode when they were showing their dorm)

You and the Got7 members were gonna watch a movie in about 30 minutes since the other members had to take showers you and mark ended up cuddling on his and jackson's bed then guys started kissing until Jackson walked in saying "oh sorry" then he yelled "MARK AND JI EUN ARE DATING" that made all of the other members walk no more like ran yes to the MARKSON room staring at you guys you looked at the position you guys were in your arms were wrapped around his neck while his arms were wrapped around your tiny waist you guys suddenly let go then JB walks up with his arms crossed on his chest saying "You two need some explaining to do" you guys looked down then all of a sudden BamBam walks in then JR. runs to him and say "COVER THE MAKNAES EYES THEY ARE TO INNOCENT" BamBam and Yugyeum both knock of their hyungs arms. BamBam walks up to you guys also sits on the bed and says "I already knew that they were dating since a couple hours ago" and that made the omma and the appa come up and say "EXPLAIN!!!!!!" (Omma: JR. and Appa: JB).