Chapter 1

You Have To Choose

Lee Ji Eun POV: 

"Ji Eun-ah" Your mom called

"Yes"

You looked everywhere but you couldnt find her 

"Ji Eun over here" 

You look around one more time but being just a 4 year old it was kind of hard since you were so short.

"Ji Eun-ah shes over there look" your dad came up to you and lifts you up so you could see. She was on the other side of the cross walk waiting for it to turn green.

"Omma" you jumped out of your dads arms when the light turned green and started running across the street.

"JIEUN-AH" She yelled 

You turn to your left and realise that there was a car coming full speed at you

"JIEUN-AH" Your dad runs over and pushes you out of the way and he gets hit instead.

"APPA" you yell but no answer comes out you see blood come rushing out of his head then all of a sudden your mom had a heartattack while you were in her arms you started to burst into tears.

There was a crowd of people surrounding you but atleast a couple people wanted to help you. A random woman came up to you and asked you if you were okay you slightly nodded your head but your eyes were disobeying you suddenly grabbed onto the woman with your arms around her neck and started bursting out into tears. Then the police came and said it was a hit and run but they caught the criminal. The ambulance came but they said right away that they almost dead even though if they made it to the hospital they would be dead by then. "Sorry little girl" a nurse said. Then one of the police officers spoke "We're very sorry for your loss you have to come with us we will take you to the hospital and try to call one of your family members" With you teary face you nodded and ran to the cop and she picked you up. 


Fast Forward to the hospital

Still Your POV

 "Ji Eun-ah" Your three friends called

Your turn around and find Chanyeol and your two best friends Luna and Jiyeon. Chanyeol runs to you and hugs you immeadiatle and tells you it will all be okay. Even though you were all young you all understood what was going on. You see their parents come up to you guys and they all say that they are sorry for your loss. You look in the distance to find your uncle running to you. 

"Ji....Eun" Your uncle was trying to say something but his tears were already falling.

you ran up to him and hugged him. "Uncle" you muffled in his jacket.

"I'm sorry for what happened"

"It's fine but like mom and dad said i have to be brave" he put his hands on your shoulders and told you that your a big girl know.

After 3 hours of waiting the doctor said.......