Chapter 5

You Have To Choose

 

Guys since I didnt update for a month before I decided to make this chapter about 2 chapters long of what I would usually write. So EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS ENJOYYY!!!!!!


Your POV

When aunt asked me that question it made me choke a little bit and I could tell that I was blushing so I decided to try to cover my face. When I thought the redness went down a little bit I took down my hands and motioned aunt to bring her ear next to my mouth.

"I'm still in the process of thinking and even though they are all handsome and they all try to protect me I think I may have a little bit of feelings towards some of them but since they are here lets meet up one day so I could tell you"

"Okay lets meet whenever you feel comfortable I'll give you my phone number before you guys leave and if you need to talk aout something I'll be there to help you and all of my wonderful sons take some intrest into you you know" She whispered back into my ear. Which made me blush a little bit. After a while of talking and laughing me and my uncle decided that we should go home since it was getting late.

Fast Forward to a couple days later

Ricky's (Teen Top) POV

Ji Eun's uncle gave us his number before he left and exchanged numbers with us too. Then we decided to meet up today in our basement because mom was still at work and will probably be coming late today. So after we gathered around in the basement we started talking about our plan.

"I think we should get Ji Eun's uncle to try to ask Ji Eun about this like our secret spy because she probably wouldn't suspect him of being in on with us" Changmin (TVXQ) said

We all agreed and thought of a plan to figure out because her uncle knew that she actually liked someone but because hes a guy she probably wouldn't be comfortable talking to him about these kinds of things so we tried to make BamBam and Mark ask her too since she trusts them a lot and is really good friends with them.

Fast Forward to school

Your POV

After a long weekend of sleeping and eating it was time to go back to school. The dreadful monday I met up with BamBam and Mark on the way but was a little suspicious since I usually go to school early I was wondering why they were going to school this early too. Since I was still sleepy and BamBam loves mondays boy was he hyper and he was like an alarm clock that would go off every second but you cant blame him. He was showing is aegyo to Mark seeing if it was 

"good enough" he keep on doing bbuing bbuing and making v signs. 'he's sooo cute' but then I try and shake that thought out of my head. 'What the hell are you talking about Ji Eun get your mind straight you dont like him and he's not cute' you look away so you dont see him. But Mark saw what was going on and he saw the way you probably wanted to pinch his cheeks.

Lunch Time

Finally its ing lunch time I'm so ing hungry. You meet up with Teen Top and BTOB since you and your other friends didnt have the same lunch time you only ate with BTOB and Teen Top. But when you saw you were about to say hello but a random girl interuppted you.

"EWWWW WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO TALK TO MY BTOB AND TEEN TOP OPPAS" But she whispered because she didnt want them to hear what she was saying.

Then she makes a fake cute face and battes her eyelashes which makes me want to throw up "Oppa I want to talk to your friend for a second just to know her a little bit better so how about you guys eat lunch alone today and we will eat together tomorrow"

"Okay" Niel Oppa said. Then they walk to the cafeteria while hearing loud squeals of how cute SungJae, ChangJo, and Ricky are. And how Handsome the other ones are.

Then without saying bye to them the random girl just pulls you into a empty room.

"OKAY JUST TELL ME WHO THE ARE YOU" "ARE YOU TRYING TO SEDUCE MY OPPAS MY VERY OWN OPPAS INTO TRYING TO DATE YOU"

"YOU KNOW THEY WILL NEVER DATE YOU RIGHT" "YOU UGLY LITTLE WHO THE MOTHER ING GOD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE"

The whole time I just stayed wuiet and she kept going on and on about how I'm a but had she seen her own ing face just caked with makeup and fake eyelashes. Then she got into the topic of me not having my own parents and that i even killed my own parents and that ing hurt she could talk about my appearance and tell me that I'm a but she doesn't talk to my parents that way. Then when she said that my parents should've raised me better I raised my hand to slap her then we hear the door slam.

"M-m-minhyuk oppa"

He honestly looked really mad. Then he walked to the girl infront of me.

"Jagiya are you okay did Ji Eun hurt you"

"Yeah she slapped me and when I cried she tried to slap me again" she started to fake cry just for the attention.

I just stayed quiet the whole entire time because even if I tried to say something he would think differently.

"Ji Eun I'm so disappointed in you"

Then when I look into the door I see all f my friends some in the room and some looking from the window and door. tears started to collect up into my eyes but i didnt let them fall. But then when i rewinded back I remembered that minhyuk oppa called her jagiya. 

"A-aare you g-guys dating"

"Yeah whats it to you" Minhyuk Oppa glared at me.

Then the rest of my friends joined into the conversation.

"Ji Eun i didn't know that you would try to go this far even thought you might not like her you still shouldn't try to hurt someone especially since they didn't do anything to you" Yunho Oppa told me.

"Guys let's just go i don't want to see a crybaby crying over nothing" "Yeah let's go" "She's not worth our time" "I don't even know why we were friends with her" "She shouldn't hangout with us anyway we are all better then her"

Then they all left me without saying a word and not even looking back. And I saw the girl come back "I'm Jessica mess with me or my oppas again and see what happens" she smirked "Jessica noona come lets go" SungJong Oppa said. 

"Oppa" i said quietly.

"I'm not your Oppa anymore" "Just get the out of my life I cant even believe you would do that"

Fast Forward to a couple weeks later

Still Your POV

I've been still getting hate comments for my "EX" Oppas fans saying that I should go kill myself ans some more. But if grown to just life off of it. Sometimes I see them in the hallway and they look at me with disgusted looks. But when I see BamBam, Mark, Luhan, Changmin, L, Sungyeol, and Jr. they are always giving me looks that I cant understand it like a 'I'm worried for you but I need to do this.

Fast Forward to lunch

I have fallen in depression and my uncle knows about what happened but he can't do anything about it. I've started to just wear big gray sweaters with shorts and combat boots (Like the outfit the girl wore in Infinte's Paradise). Its like I've lost all meaning to life I've been starting to be called emo and people are saying that I'm cutting myself and that I was just friends with them so I could sleep with them. Almost every day I got egged, floured, water poured on me, tripped, lunch thrown at me, coffee in my hair, and even the teachers were piting me and ignoring me. I haven't felt like eating, sleeping, or even talking so I just listen to music in the back of the classroom. My favorite song right now would be Infinite's Paradise. I got a note in my locker saying.

"dear jieun,

I heard from your uncle about the real story and I know your uncle wouldn't lie and he told us only specifically for a reason and he told us we can't teel the other members for some reason that can not be told. We will be waiting for you after school at the roof if you dont show up for an hour we know what our answer is and we won't bother you anymore. We just wanted to give you a chance to clear yourself up. So see you later after to school? Maybe?

From,

Your friends"

While looking at the letter you started to tear up again and felt like bursting into to tears. So you decided that you would go and try to clear everything up.

Fast Forward (After School)

I was walking up the stair I was just staring into space for about 10 minutes after school ened debating to myself if I should really go or not. So when I made it up to the door I opened it and saw  BamBam, Jungkook, Mark, Luhan, Changmin, L, Sungyeol, Jr., and some other people there waiting for me with sad looks on their faces but softened as I was to them. But as I walked closer to them my yes kept getting more watery and were fighting not to fall down.

"Ji Eun-ah"

"Sung Yeol Oppa" I ran to him and out of no where I just hugged him as tight as I could and I bawled my eyes out.He hugged me back and patted my hair with one hand and my back with the other.

After my eyes felt like they couldn't produce anymore tears I pulled away from the hug but Sung Yeol Oppa pulled me back and said "Just stay like this for a while I've missed you so much" then he kissed my temple with a loving feel but I barely noticed because his lips were so soft but still I felt it and my eyes widened a little bit but went back to my regular eye size because even though I used to always kiss them on the cheek I haven't been next to them in a while so I wasn't a normal thing for me anymore. But when we let go I went to SungJae Oppa and said "Why, why did you guys just suspect something out of the blue and think that I acutally hit her. They said sorry but I didn't care I just wanted to be with them. After we kept on talking something unexpected came up "Ji Eun we wanted to tell you about something it's something we've wanted to tell you for a very very long time ago we thought that we should've just told you here while we were meeting you anyways"

"Sure what is it" I ask

"Are you sure it won't change anything between us right?"

"Yeah maybe I will think about it depending on the statement"

"You know how we have all these group names"

"Yeah"

"We are actually going to debut in a couple months"

"What...." 

"uhhh some of us are under Big Hit, Cube, JYP, SM, Starship, Woollim, Star Empire, and more"

"Ohh really" I said trying to be enthusiastic but inside was sad as hell. "Hey I forgot my friend wanted me to get something for her and meet up with her later" trying to sound enthusiastic obviously lying. And they knew that I was lying but let me be since they knew that this was big news for me so just let me go. But when I was leaving I told them i would meet them here exact time tomorrow and they said okay and with that I left them there with tears rolling down my cheeks.Then I bump into someone "S-ssorry I didn't see you".

Then i heard a "pfft" sound.

"ou obviously tried to bump into me you probably saw me and wanted to bump into me so you could talk to me right?"

Then when I look up I see my old friends but the one infornt of me is 

"m-mminhyuk sshi"