Chapter 7

You Have To Choose

Your POV

When the guys came into the room I already told my group and Seyong not to say anything to them or even look at them until I do something. While some of the other members went to go to their other schedules it was only me, Seyong, and Chorong Unnie. Choron unnie went to go use the bathroom and Seyong had to leave soon so he went to the main lobby to wait for his manager I was all by my self well with about 80 other people crowded in the back but we just got our pratice room expanded so those 80 people took up about a fourth of the room. I got bored and Chorong unnie texted me saying she was going to go get something to eat and asked me to go but I said no so I could probably talk to them. I was literally freaking out inside my head asking myself 'when should i go talk to them' 'Should i look at them first' and so forth.

Minhyuk POV

I felt bad fr accusing Ji Eun for doing that and I dont know what was taking control of me but those hurtful words just came out. Seeing her now she is a little different from what she was before and before we came here we talked to her manager he said that she was a new member of the group even though there was already an EunJi in the group they didn't want to cut her because her image fit the group so well. Then Mark and Bambam made a move they walked up to Ji Eun when her back was facing us and they backhugged her I felt jealousy run through my body but I know that they did it for a reason and that made me feel a little bit better.

Your POV

I felt arms wrap aroud my waist I turn around and see my 2 best friends that never betrayed me Mark and Bambam. I got shocked Bambam grew so tall in the past year. Mark at 175 cm and Bambam at 170 cm and theres me at 155 they are basically hovering over me. But I didn't care I stared to tear up a little it and hugged both of them Mark whispered into my ear "you know that other guys are here I think you should say something at least" "I can't they think i'm a bully to jessica and that I hurt her and...." something broke your sentence Mark kissed you on the cheek and Bambam came over he kissed you on the other cheek and said "They already know the whole story and Minhyuk hyung feels really bad for you and wanted to say sorry but you were already gone he even broke up with Jessica" You felt so much better you walked past Mark and Bambam and you gave Minhyuk Oppa a tight hug. "I'm sorry Ji Eun" "it's okay I know that you believe me know" and you guys hugged tightly until you let go and said to the other guys with theary eyes threatening to fall out and you let them because they were tears of joy "I missed you guys" and after all that mushy moments you guys sat down in the middle of the pratice room and Gongchan said "Ji Eun you know that Beast and Btob are apart of your company right" you were in shock "really I've never seen them before" Dongwoon Oppa (BEAST) came up to you and said "That's because most of us not including Btob well mostly just me I knew that you were in this company and that you were a new member but I wanted to gather the whole group up so we coud all say we're sorry and that we could all meet you" you gave him a hug. You guys talked for hours and hours then they all had to leave besides BEAST and Btob. But they ended up leaving a coupl eminutes after to pratice for their comeback.

Still Your POV

Rewind back a year

This was when you were starting a new life in Seoul you were walking around the streets and there was a group of about 6 girls walking around you didn't see them coming this way because you were to fascinated of the new life of Seoul. 'wow this place is so much different from back at home' but then soemthing made you lose your train of thought you bump into someone and you fall on your . "Omo gwechanayo(are you okay)" you look up and see the girls all around you with worried faces "neh I'm fine" then you sense someone behind you it was a person in a black suit with a bun in her hair. "hi im a scouter for CUBE entertainment and I have been watching you walking around and i think that you should audition for our company" she gives you a card bows to the girls in front of you and walks away. There was this girl that helped you up "Hi my name in Jung Eun Ji but you can just call me Eun Ji" "Anneoyhaseyo my name is Lee Ji Eun but you can call me Ji Eun" "Ji Eun sshi you dont have to be so formal you can just drop them if you want" a girl with bangs and long black hair said "Oh and by the way my name is Chorong" Then EunJI speaks up in her dialect but you can understand since you were originally from Busan but moved to _______ later on. "Hey y'all want to go to the cafe and talk" you nodded your head as a yes and they happily grabbed you hands and skipped their way to a cafe their was almost noone in their but they wuickly asked the waiter if they could have the private room and you looked around and saw a lot of picture of 'EXO why does she have so many pictures and signs of them' you didnt know but you said that out loud. "O this is EXO Chanyeol's dad's cafe his mom also has a resturant it's really good there and this place is really good too" Eun Ji said. The conversation went on for about 2 hours you guys talked about you being scouted and then there was introductions becuse you only knew EunJi and Chorong and then you guys figured out that they were all Unnies to you and the conversation went on and on until their manager came to pick them up. But before they left Naeun unnie went up to you and said "you should totally audition and i feel that yoou might make into our group because we are currently looking for a new member you should audition tomrrow or he day after so they don't forget you good luck and fightig" then she went off to her group. 'tomorrow i'll audition you can do it Ji Eun' you said to your self inside yoour head this time.