Past. I .....-The Lunatic Best Friend-Like Brother-.....

COMPLETE.... [Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Kim Sunggyu opens his little brother's room door harshly, the shouts and hard laughing from his brother's room is disturbing him a lot. 

Inside, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol-Myungsoo-forever-bestfriend- are wrestling like two mindless brawler, with their hands are pushing each other’s, one foot of Myungsoo is under Sungyeol's back, and his little brother's head between Sungyeol thighs .... An awkward and amusing picture for Sunggyu, and the craziest thing that both of them are only in their boxer, making Sunggyu wants to throw up.

 

"Boys, stop acting like Lunatics..!!" Sunggyu screams out to the boys.

"Ooh, Gyu Hyung, annyeonghaseyo ..." Sungyeol greets him with his wide gummy smile, still doesn't let Myungsoo's head free from his thighs.

Myungsoo gives up because he lacks of air .... tries to say something as he hits Sungyeol's bare chest,

"Do you say something, Myung ...?" Sungyeol gives more pressure on his thighs, makes Myungsoo coughs, his arms and legs hit relentless against the other's body, trying to free himself from Sungyeol.

“Y....y....o..o..u.....w..i..i..i..n...n..”

"What ..? I can't hear you..."  Sungyeol's smile becomes wider, feels like he'll get what he wants in a few minutes.

 

"Myungsoo .. !! Sungyeol .. !!! Stop it ... !! I have an important task, okay. I can't finish it if both of you noisy like crazy, like this..." Sunggyu tries to separate the two, only to receive a kick from Myungsoo, and he falls down onto the floor, yells in pain.

Shocked by shouting from his brother who had fallen, making the Youngers stop struggling and immediately help Sunggyu.

Sunggyu shoves the boys away, annoyed.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol kneel and lower their heads, feeling guilty.  Sunggyu gets up, rubbing his back.

"I know you're on your summer break, but isn't there something good that you can do, instead of acting like kittens that chasing each other’s, messing around in the house..? you almost graduate from colleges, people say both of you called as a grown man, but your behavior are still like kindergarten. I've got an important job which should be finish today, at least you guys could help me with cleaning the house or something.! "

Sunggyu massages his head, he feels a sudden migraine, thanks to these boys.

"Ne, Hyung." They both say simultaneously, still lower their heads.

 

Sunggyu shakes his head, goes out of the room, but after he closes the door, another giggling voice sounded from inside. Making him immediately opens the door again, and the same picture paints in front of him again, only this time Sungyeol's head is between Myungsoo's thighs.

"Are you kidding me, kids .. !!"

Sunggyu slams the door, hard.

"Aiishh...these brats give me a bad headache..!" Now he's really getting upset by the behavior of his little brother and his best friend, a migraine thud numbly at the back of his head.

Sometimes, Kim Sunggyu couldn't understand with his little brother's behavior. Since their parents decided to move their family business to Sapporo-Japan, Sunggyu stays in their apartments only with Myungsoo. Their ages are just different by 4 years, but Myungsoo's still acting like a child. His room has more comic books than textbooks of law, even though he's already in the end of his college. And that's not how, his childish behavior becomes increasingly when Sungyeol is around to complete his side.

Lee Sungyeol, the only son of his parent's friend. Sungyeol is older by 6 months than Myungsoo, they're best friends since they were in Elementary school. They are always together everywhere, went to school-did chores-escaped from school, until the negative things that they tried to do, th

Please log in to read the full chapter