Now. VI .....- Another Yeollie -.....

COMPLETE.... [Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"We are here, Son."

The taxi driver interrupts Myungsoo's reverie. The taxi driver helps him to bring down his suitcase out of the trunk, Myungsoo smiles at him.

"Thank you, please keep the change."

 

Myungsoo takes a deep breath, his parent's house looks like before. It doesn't change at all, it’s the same as the last time he and Sungyeol visited them, three years ago.

His heart aches again.

Another depth breath.

 

But only in two steps he walks, he stops when the gate is open, quickly.

He's surprised.

Typhoon .. !!

His mother's dog runs with carrying something in his mouth.

A green ball .. ??

He doesn’t recover from his shock yet, the gate opens again, this time more slowly.

A little head with a pair of round innocence eyes emerges from behind it,

His body appears a second later.  Myungsoo frowns,

A little boy ... ??

Standing on his tiny foot only in socks, he looks to his right and left, looking for something.

"Tipuuunn ..!" He screams, running past Myungsoo away, and stops right where Myungsoo got out from his taxi.

"Is he looking for Thypoon ..? Who is he ...? "

Myungsoo walks slowly to approach the little boy.

His little face starts to pale, with no jacket, no shoes, on a snowy day like this.

Myungsoo's smiling ..

"Hey there, do you look for Typhoon ..? Where's your shoes ..? Wher .... "

Myungsoo utters his unfinished words, the little boy falls down, his legs couldn't withstand the cold snow.

"Oh my God .."

In a reflex, Myungsoo lets go of his suitcase and grabs the boy.

Hugs him, wraps him in his coat, and brings the little boy in his arms.

He rubs his back, trying to give a sense of warmth, more.

The little boy in his arms shudders, Myungsoo more tightly hugs him.

 

"Yeollieee .... !!"

"Yeollie .... !! Oh my God, where is he ...? Yeollieeee ... !!"

Myungsoo immediately turns around when a woman screams behind his back.

He's surprised,

She's surprised.

 

"Oemma ..?"

"Myung.... Soo...? .. Soo`ah ...?"

 

Myungsoo grins happily at her, he suddenly realizes how much he misses the old woman in front of him.

A tiny wriggling in his arms, makes him realize they are not alone.

 

"Oww ..."

"Almoni ..." the little boy in his arms calls her softly, his body still feels shuddering in Myungsoo's arms.

"Ooh, Yeollie .. !!" Mrs. Kim instantly grabs the little-still-shaking-boy from Myungsoo.

"Yeollie ..?" Myungsoo feels the blood in his veins ripples.

"What Halmeoni told you, never get out without me, huh .."

Mrs. Kim hugs the little-called-Yeollie-boy tightly, forgetting Myungsoo who still looking confused.

 

Myungsoo gulps, even his mother seems more surprised and concerned with the little boy than with his unexpected arrival.

He rubs the back of his neck.

"Oemma ...." He calls his mother, hesitantly.

Mrs. Kim, who's still busy rubbing the back of the little-Yeollie, realized.

She turns around.

For a second, Myungsoo swears that he can see the panic attack in her eyes.

Something that she hides with a wide smile.

"Soo`ah .... You're here. ..... Come in. "

 

Mrs. Kim turns around quickly, rushes into the house with little-Yeollie in her arms. Her mother was never like this, every time they met, his mother always greeted him with tight hugs and showering him with kisses all over his face. Making his face was red and embarrassed, because he wasn't a kid to be treated like that. Even the first time Sungyeol saw how she treated him, Sungyeol would make fun of him, copying the way his mother kissed him.

But this time is different.

"Aaiissh ....." Myungsoo shakes his head that full of questions, throw away the strange feeling inside and follows her into the house.

 

 

"Mrs. Park .. " Mrs. Kim calls their housemaid. A woman in almost the same age as his mother, comes out.

"Please, prepare the guest room for my son."

Myungsoo quickly looks at his mother.

"Guest room ..? What's wrong with my own room, Oemma ..? It's no problem even it's not clean yet, but I prefer to stay i

Please log in to read the full chapter