Now. II .....-Picture Of You-.....

COMPLETE.... [Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Here's your appointment. Don’t forget to take Elaine with you.”  Woohyun gives Myungsoo a little note.

He glances at it before sighs heavily, Woohyun pats him and walks to his desk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

                      # Mr. Choi Jin Hyuk

                            # 05.00 Pm

@ Infinite Coffee  -  Nonhyeon-dong 97, Seoul

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo plays with the note in his hand.

Even though he always parks his car across the coffee shop, but he never enters the shop, it would bring too many memories for him. If coincidentally one of his clients wants to meet at the coffee shop, he always makes his co-worker to go there alone, giving some excuses for not being there. Just like now, he thinks about a good excuse to make his co-worker-Elaine comes to the meeting without him.

 

“Ring...ring.....ring...ring....”

Myungsoo looks at his phone, it’s Elaine. He rubs the back of his neck, he still doesn’t find a good reason.

“Ring...ring.....ring...ring....”

“Ring...ring.....ring...ring....”

He picks up his phone,

“Yeoboseyo..”

“Aaaa, Soo’ah.....It’s me, Elaine.”

“Hhmm.”

“Mianhae, Soo’ah. Woohyun Sunbae told me about this afternoon meeting. But I think I can’t go with you,  I have to take my boys to their Granma at Gwangju, and I’ll be back tomorrow morning.”

“But, Elaine.........”

“And I promise you, I’ll finish the papers of Hankook Case by tomorrow. Ok..?”

“Hhhhaah....okay.” 

“Thank you, Soo`ah, I know I can count on you, always. Annyeong.”

“Beeeeeeeepppp..”

Myungsoo sighs weakly. He has no choice but attends the meeting.

 

 

Myungsoo is wraping his body with his coat tightly, while he steps out of his office. The beginning of January 2015, the weather is colder than usual. He forgets to bring his scarf. Usually in the winter like this, Sungyeol always double checked for all of his things, include umbrella, scarves, two pairs of gloves, socks, hoodies, even he always prepared blankets, earmuff and boots in his car, to prevent both of them from being sick because of the cold. Sungyeol always said its better preventing than curing.

His heart feels numb, and it’s not because of the cold.

He quickens his pace, the snow is getting down heavier.

 

Myungsoo breathes heavily, pauses for a moment in front of the coffee shop's door. He looks at his own reflection at the glass door. Although today he is wearing a thick coat, but everyone who knew him from a long time, could tell that he's thinner than before. His jaw is seen protruding, showing his manly line even more.

Myungsoo takes another deep breath, and opens the door.

 

 

“Myung..!! You’re early...!!”  Sungyeol waves at him from behind the counter, showing his wide gummy smile.

Myungsoo surprises, its Sungyeol...!!

Myungsoo rubs his eyes, couldn’t believe it.

But it’s really him, Sungyeol. He’s not dreaming..!!

His YEOLLIE is HERE.....!!!!

“Hey, Mister...!! Don't just stand there, come here..!!”

Sungyeol calls him, his face is still the same, his hair style is still the same, his friendly smile to his customer is still the same.  But how come?...

Myungsoo still stands tall, not believing.

Sungyeol walks to him, and stops right in front of him.

Sungyeol sparkling eyes stares at him, smiles lovingly.

Myungsoo can feel his heart stops beating.

 

“Excu

Please log in to read the full chapter