Now. V .....- Keep You In My Prayer -.....

COMPLETE.... [Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Sungyeol................... He’s been living at Sapporo with my parents all of this time..”

"What did you just say ..? Sungyeol ...? "

"Are you trying to say, that all along you hide an important thing like this from me?"

Woohyun stands straightly in front of Sunggyu, his face shows the annoyed feeling, disappointed, knowing that his boyfriend didn't tell him about it.

Sunggyu pulls out his own hair, desperately, doesn't know how to react to Woohyun.

Suddenly the air feels so awkward.

"Knock ... knock ...."

Elaine's face emerges from the slightly open door.

"Uuhmm, I'm sorry. But may I talk to you for a while Sunbae ..? I think this case is a little bit urgent. "

Elaine looks at Woohyun, and the two young lawyers inside the room have been able to think what will be discussed by Elaine.

"Sure, let's talk outside."

Woohyun nods at her.

"Gyu .. !! We need a very big talk after this. !! "

Woohyun hisses angrily at Sunggyu, before walks out from Sunggyu's office.

 

Feeling as if the heavy load upraised from his chest, Sunggyu takes a deep breath, a little relieved.

He feels his job for handling on the hard cases, coupled with what he knows about Myungsoo-Sungyeol lately, the uneasy relationship with Woohyun is the only thing he doesn't need right now. Taking another deep breath he sighs again, Myungsoo ... Sungyeol ....

"Oh, God ... !! I have to call Oemma .. !! "

Myungsoo’s Pov.

Hhhhhhhaaaahhh ........

I take a deep breath when I set my foot at New Chitose Airport, stopping for a moment before I take my luggage, looking all around. The new air, new people, a new atmosphere. With a small smile I try to laugh, tucked away the pain in my heart.

 

I walk slowly toward the exit of the airport. While I'm dragging my suitcase, my eyes stop at the sight of a coffee cafe near the exit.

"A cup of coffee won't hurt me, right .." I mutter to myself.

I decide to sit down on the bench, while drinking my coffee.

From the glass door, I can see it's snowing outside. I thought that Seoul has been very cold to me, but apparently it's nothing compared to the weather in Sapporo.

I pull out my phone, texting to my older brother.

"I'm sorry, hyung."

I sigh, before pressing the "send" button.

 

When was the last time I visited my parents..? More than three years ago, when Sungyeol still with me. Even we spent our winter holiday at Sapporo a few times.

When he was still with me.

 

Even though it seems I've left Seoul, but I'm still thinking about him.

If I remember questions from Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung;

Why I didn't look for him?

I did look for him, to the whole of Seoul. To the places I knew that might be visited by him. But I couldn't find him, he seemed just vanished in the air.

Why I didn't call him?

I did call him, but his number was inactive anymore. Even so, until last night I still called him, left a message in his voicemail, saying that I would stay in Sapporo for a while. As though I wished he would know my whereabouts, when he comes back, someday.

 

Did I hope he came back..? Yes, I did.

That was why I didn't want to go out of Seoul, I was afraid if I wasn't at home when he returned.

That was why I didn't change my route, hoping we could run into each other someday.

That was why I always parked in front of the Infinite Coffee, hoping I could see him again there.

That was why I always called him, hoping one day he would listen to the voice mail from me.

And hoping he would know,

How sorry I am.

How I wish he would forgave me.

How I miss him to half-death.

How desperate I am for hoping him to come back to me.

 

I close my eyes, trying to unravel the taste of the coffee’s last drip in my mouth.

"I can do this. At least I have to try it. "

I get up, fix my coat before leaving the airport terminal.

The falling drizzle of snow greets me, as the cold air hits my face.

“Taxi..!!”

 

The taxi driver nods and smiles friendly while helping me to put my suitcase into the trunk. He's a middle-aged man who looks fun.

"Where do I have to take you, Son."

I mention my parents's home address to him.

Along the road to Shiroishi-ku, the winter atmosphere feels once here, almost all the roads cover with snow. The branches of trees look tired with the snow hangings .

My parents will be definitely surprised by my arrival. Hhmm, maybe not really.

Maybe it's just my moth

Please log in to read the full chapter