Now. IV .....- Flying To Your Path -.....

COMPLETE.... [Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Woohyun....come to my office, please.”  Sunggyu tilts his head slightly to Woohyun.

“Close the door.”

He orders Woohyun without raise his head, focus with some papers on his desk.

“Do you know anything about this..?” 

Sunggyu shows Woohyun the file in front of him.

Woohyun furrows his eyebrows.  It's Mr. Choi Jin Hyuk case.

“Oh, it’s in Myungsoo and Elaine’s hands. But Myungsoo handles it more since the beginning. Why...?”

“Read it.”

Woohyun opens the file, just by reading the title, he can predict the contents of the file at first sheet. It's objections and complaints letter from Mr. Choi Jin Hyuk.

He reads it more carefully.

A few moments later, he sighs.

 

“This is new. We knew, Myungsoo is always in mind and world of his own, but he never neglects his duty like this. He never lets us down right..?  Although he was in a worst state. He's one of the best in our unit for the last three years.. This is the first time, I guess."

“When did the last time he meet this client?”

“I think......two weeks ago. Yes. It was two weeks ago, it was the time when Elaine got an accident car, that’s why Myungsoo handles this case almost all by himself.”

 

Woohyun immediately remembers that Elaine became one of the victims at the pileup car accident when she returned from Gwangju. Fortunately, she and her family were safe, only her car was damaged.

 

“But if I think again, these past two weeks have been so hard for Myungsoo. He appeared to be more bizarre than usual. He also looked more tired and pale. I don’t know why."

Woohyun recalls Myungsoo's behavior lately.

Sunggyu props up his chin, thinking.

“Do you have a plan for tonight, Hyun..?  No, you don’t, if you have I’ll know it, you’re my boyfriend after all.”

Woohyun chuckles hearing Sunggyu asks him a question but ends up answer it by himself.

 

“Why..? Do you have something in your mind?”

“I get more worried about Myungsoo lately, let’s talk to him tonight. I don’t remember when the last time I talk to him heart to heart.”

“Hhmm, as a brother you rarely talk to him except for his cases, though.”

“He has you.! You’re his close friend. Isn't it easier to pour out your feeling to your close friend rather than to your own brother, right..?”

Sunggyu defends himself.

“Yeahh, I’m his close friend since three years ago, after Sungyeol left. Thanks to you by the way.”

“What do you mean..? Don’t tell me that you mind being his close friend..?”

“Not really. But it’s kind of difficult to be with him. He's not easy to talk to, it's not easy to understand him, not like you..”

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” Sunggyu laughs.

 

Woohyun shows his curiosity face.

“Sungyeol was the only person who understood him the most, and until this second I still don't get it why he pushed Sungyeol in a very low way like that. I mean if you didn't love someone anymore, you could just break up without say

Please log in to read the full chapter