Now. I .....-Longing For You-.....

COMPLETE.... [Hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Soo`ah...are you coming?”  Woohyun calls his co-worker.

The one that called, just waving from his desk, gives a sign for Woohyun to leave him.

“Fine, we’re leaving now, don’t work yourself too hard, ok. Bye...!”

“Bye, have a nice weekend, guys.”

Myungsoo waves to his fellows, they leave one by one, leaving him alone, as usual.

Myungsoo glances at his watch, it’s still 07.00 pm.

“I have a lot of time.” He smiles and continues with his work.

 

His name is Kim Myungsoo, 33 years old, one of the mainstays lawyer at Woollim & Friends Laws Co. For some opponents in court he is one of the cold-lawyers, not a few cases were won by him. Although people will see it in awe with his appearance (which makes women-or men-drooling with his sharp gazes-cool appearance in court), but other than in the courtroom, although he is not arrogant, he’s very quiet as a lawyer. He just doesn’t talk much, he isn’t easy to smile, he looks easier to spacing out and living in his own world. He prefers to spend his days in office, until late at night. He never comes home before 09:00 pm, and in the morning he always becomes the first one at the office than anyone even the office boy himself. Is he an exemplary employee ..? or seek for higher rank at his office ...? Nope, he only doesn’t like to stay too long in his own apartment.

 

He lives alone, since three years ago. He rarely gets together with friends, for hanging out. He feels that's not his style to go around to all the cafes in town, celebrating of something or just drinking and laughing without any reason. He doesn’t hate to do that stuff, he always feels inappropriate to do things like that, not after what happened three years ago.

 

Myungsoo takes a deep breath, stretches out his hands a little, before turns off his computer. Spruce up his goods and puts them in his bag. He stands up and wears his coat. It's 9:00 pm, it's time to leave. He turns off the light, before gets out from his office, makes sure the door is locked. He says goodnight to the security guard at the lobby, and gets out of Woollim building, thru the spinning glass door.

Myungsoo fixes his coat, before walks to the path to his car.

As usual, walking in his solitude. He always parks his car one block from where he works. Dongwoo, one of his friends, once asked him why he doesn’t park in a closer place, or in the parking lot in their building. At that time he simply answered, that's one of his exercise to maintain his body since he doesn’t like to go to the gym, not since three years ago.

But Woohyun-the closest friend of his, and his big brother, Kim Sunggyu, knew the reason why, they're the only ones who knew why he has changed so much since thr

Please log in to read the full chapter