Decisions

His possession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You! How dare you! I’m going to get Kris here to deal with you. He’s going to turned you into blue colored minced-meat! Then you’ll regret it! Chaerin managed out through clenched teeth.

 

 

“Sister! Stop it! You don’t understand! Do you know who she is?”

 

 

“No! I don’t care and I don’t want know. All I know is that you tried to her. Have five years without a woman turned you into a ually repressed being?”

 

 

Charin huffed and sat down on Sehun’s peacock-blue bed. The table was overturned by Sehun earlier and she don’t want to sit down near the glass powder of the broken gin bottle. Sehun sighed and sat beside her. Chaerin gasped as another revelation gripped her.

 

 

“You snuck out of here, didn’t you? You’re dead. D-E-A-D.  You hear?” She smiled which made Sehun’s spine shivers.

 

 

“She is Dara. Sandara.”

 

 

Cherin’s eyes bulged and she let out a gasp of surprise,  totally forgetting that he had snuck out without permission and deserved to be turned into their mother. In the five years that Sehun returned after the kidnapping-child-slave nightmare, the only people he trusted with his story is his sister and soon-to-be brother-in-law. They knew all the hardships he endured there and all about Dara,  the girl he loved and the girl who eventually sold him out.

 

 

“Did she find you? Just because she knows you’re a heir  and she wants to extort money or something like that?”

 

 

“No. I met her by chance in the village. She didn’t know that I was a heir back then. I never told anyone there.” Sehun’s eyes darkened as an extremely painful  memory re him.

 

 

“Well, the news is everywhere when you came back. She would know. I suppose I’ll send her back then. It would totally bring up unwanted stories of your kidnapping.”

 

 

Details of his kidnapping and slavery had been hushed up and were not disclosed to the common folk to protect Sehun’s reputation and privacy.

 

 

Knowing well the complications of keeping an ex-slave in his life, he could not care then. “No! I want her by my side. I want to know the reason of her betrayal five years ago.”

 

 

“As if she’ll tell you! You just tried to the girl!”

 

 

“Argh, don’t mention it! I really don’t know what got into me right now. I wanted her so much, all of her.”

 

 

“ Ah, stop. You don’t need to go into details--  Well, what makes you think she’ll tell you the reason now? Don’t you think she would have told you then?”  Chaerin rationalized with him,  “She probably don’t want to be near you, let alone tell you anything.”

 

 

“I don’t care.”

 


Chaerin sighed inwardly at Sehun’s stubbornness. He rarely refused to change his mind once he made a decision. Hell, the whole family were pig-headed, even her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter