Nostalgia

His possession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were of the same age but she barely changed. Those eyes were unquestionably hers. Her hair becomes longer and wavier. Her body has more womanly curves. Her lip is still attractive pink. The blue summer dress she is wearing suits her perfectly while showing her unblemished and glowing skin.

 

 

His eyes cloud over her with longing because he missed her so damn much but his eyes narrowed slightly after remembering his anger on her. Should he hug her like he always do? Or should he punished her for her betrayal?

 

 

He seriously doesn’t know what to do.

 

She was pleasantly surprised even though this outsider had rudely interrupted her conversation with Minzy after he came and grabbed her elbow. Looking up at him, she can’t deny how she was mesmerized of his beautiful eyes. His hair was hanging casually over his eyes and his face was framed with a strong jaw. Her heart has started to beat a little quicker because of the strong attraction she felt for this total stranger.

 

She could not think or remember if she met him before. They were a little close and she can felt the warmth coming from his body. Everything was just too familiar.

 

Realizing Minzy was there; she smiled at het, picked the bouquets of flowers and placed them hurriedly on her grocery basket. She stop the staring contest and tugged her elbow off his grip.

 

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter