There is no other way

His possession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A minute had passed when another tinkle of the bell brought Sehun ‘s attention to the person entering the shop.

 

 

“Mom! Dara! I’m back!” shouted a man on his nineteen.  “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there. Good day sirs.”

 

 

“I know you. You are the bar tender.” Sehun exclaimed.

 

 

“Yeah! Nice to see you here! Making a new jacket? I’ll rush them.” His eyes twinkled mischievously. “Hey Dara! Get your lazy out there! Don’t let mother do all the work and keep my friends waiting!”

 

 

Sehun stared at the man in astonishment. Dara is really here.

 

 

“We’ve done it already so stop yelling, you uncivilized boy.  No one will marry you if you’re like that!” Dara came out from the room holding the finished jacket.

 

 

“That’s right Jongin. Mind your own manners.”  Ji Yeon came out behind her, smiling at her adopted son.

 

 

Jongin. That boy. Sehun now finally remembered. Dara mothered him all the time back there.  She had always protected him fiercely from anything. Right, anything.

 

 

‘He always took Dara’s attention away from me back then’ Sehun reminisced ‘and I always felt jealous of him’

 

 

Dara’s gasp brought him back to reality.

 

 

“Pay for it Suho.” He said simply, keeping his gaze on Dara.

 

 

As Suho went forward to Ji Yeon and Jongin to pay, they engaged in small talk, unconscious to Sehun and Dara’s exchange.

 

 

“Help me put it on.” Sehun said quietly, his eyes never leaving her wide eyes. She moved hesitantly, dropping her gaze from his. Dara pulled the jacket gently over his arms, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter