Meet again

His possession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The noise of the city filled his ears with a buzzing. He looked out from the black car he was riding in to peer curiously. Ever since that incident, he was never allowed to leave that suffocating mansion, except when Tao, his cousin, managed to sneak him out in the dead of the night.

 

 

Damn. He had only ever seen the city when it was already on its gloomy and dark background. The bright and cheery surrounding made him wish that the incident never happened or else he would have been able to step out of that house protectiveness and just be like the normal guys his age. Well, he would never be normal since he is the heir of the Oh’s businesses, but still, he wanted a semblance of a normal life.

 

 

“Young master.”

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

“We have arrived” the calm, composed voice continued “I suppose we need to head to the market place now. I’ll stand guard a few feet ahead.”

 

 

“Right.” He turned to look at his body guard, Suho, before letting out a sigh. Tsk. Why he even gave a damn on Tao’s request? He had taken advantage of his parents leaving the country just to get out of the mansion and explore this city but Tao just get in the way and asked him to buy his favorite watermelon because he excused that he cannot leave the house.

 

 

Sehun pulled on his hood, stepping out of the car with Suho following behind.

 

 

“Wow.” He was left speechless after seeing the sight before him.

 

 

Everything was different. Everything was so interesting. Everything was what he always want to get to know. He knew that the market is only part of the city but he just felt that he landed on another part of a galaxy.

 

 

Noticing several curious glares, Sehun cocked his head on their direction, unknowingly causing girls to blush and giggle at this new handsome guy arrival. He avoided their gaze upon him and immediately dart his eyes to the fruit stall sign not hanging too far away.

 

 

Sehun is still not used to such attention. He notably loathed the opposite especially their silly ways of trying to attract him. Taking a deep breath of his opportunity of having this freedom, Sehun could not help but relax in the feeling of a caged bird who finally released into the wild. The smell, the sight, the scent, the sound of freedom was overwhelming him.

 

 

But first thing first before he could explore this whole new world. He headed towards the fruit stall, directed by Suho who followed a few steps behind. Reaching the stall, a fat but kind looking man greeted him.

 

 

“Help yourself sir”

 

 

Looking at the wide array of sweet-smelling fruits, Sehun could not resist the temptation to browse through odd-looking fruits that were unknown to him.

 

 

“May I know what these are?” Sehun asked politely while pointing on those fruits.

 

 

The old vendor stares at him quizzically and then proceeds into a lengthy but precise description of every fruit Sehun did not know about. He listened with great interest for he did not exactly pay attention about the books about fruit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter