Destiny

His possession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All this time, he thought he could forget her. He thought he had. He tried very hard but unfortunately, Sehun could not forget her. Seeing Dara take to her heels registered slowly to him. Cursing under his breath, he took after her too, not caring that Suho was right behind him and yelling him to stop.
 

 

Pushing through the crowd, she saw her entering into a dark alley. Loud protests can be heard from the people who shoved by him, Sehun was desperate to find her despite her obvious betrayal. He had wished countless times to meet her again. He wished countless times to heaven even in hell. He wants to find the reason on her betrayal, but then he turned to loathe her for what she did and hated her for wandering into his dreams every night.

 

 

He loathed her because he was unable to forget her. Now that he finds her, he won’t let her escape his grasp easily.

 

 

Being bogged down by the villagers in the marketplace, he slowed down reasonably. When he broke free of the crowd, he turned into the alley quickly that he lost his balance, falling into the T-pole that hel the clothing line up. The sharp edge of the pole dug into his shoulder ripping the sleeve from the shoulder hem.

 

 

“!” Sehun swore in annoyance.

 

 

“Young master!!” Suho came running into the alley, almost right into Sehun.

 

 

His bruised shoulder did not help and worst she was gone and all he had received was a painful, throbbing shoulder. Damn! She was fast!

 

 

“We should probably go to the tailor’s.” Suho recommended.

 

 

Although furious at letting her get away, Sehun is grateful for Suho.  Chaerin did not know he had come into the village and would be highly suspicious of him returning with torn clothing. He was thankful that Suho did not question any further about him suddenly chasing a nameless unknown peasant girl.

 

 

“All right then. Let’s go back to the car. Oh the bloody fruits! Did you have them?” Sehun ‘s bad temper casting a foul mood around.

 

 

“I got them Young master. We should get hurry. If we return late, young master will be in great trouble with Miss Chaerin.” Suho replied.

 

 

“Alright. Which tailor shall we  go to?”

 

 

 

“The Park’s fitting. I heard it is the best in town.”

 

 

Gasping for breath, Dara inly stopped running after she turned to the street where the The Park’s fitting is located on. She clutched her heaving chest and checked wheteher she dropped anything from the grocery basket.  She had not, although the flowers are a little droopy since she crashed from a T-pole earlier.

 

 

“Stupid pole.” She thought angrily.

 

 

Looking cautiously for any sign of him, she heaved a huge sigh of relief when she realized he is nowhere in sight.  Wiping the sweats on her forehead, Dara continue to make her way to the street where her mother’s shop was.

 

 

“Sehun? Is that your name?” She asked him.

 

“Leave me alone!” He pushed her hand off and continued sobbing into his knees. He was crouching in a corner of a dark and stale  room frightened of where he was and what happened to him.

 

“Oh no! Don’t cry! I’ll let you play with my cat.” Dara circled into the room before ing a bengal cat on him. “Say hi to Dadoongie!”

 

Sehun stopped sniffing and had been immediately distracted by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter