Sister's rage

His possession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A loud scream both took the attention of Suho and the other body guard, Chen to the double doors. Chen’s eyed Suho and gave him a oh-my-god-what-the-hell-is-going-on-suho look.

 

 

“Wow! Is young master being too rough for the first time?” Chen exclaimed, as her eyes danced in enthusiasm as realized what was happening, and Suho looked horrified at his rude comment.

 

 

"Who is being rough this time?" Chaerin appeared from nowhere.

 

 

“Miss Chaerin!” both of them cried in surprise and quickly bowed low.

 

 

She walked towards them and cocked her head with interest. Chaerin’s eyes looked curiously at the doors leading towards Sehun’s quarters.

 

 

“What’s going on?” she asked, slightly puzzled at the two’s suspicious looks.

 

 

“Nothing’s going on, Miss Chaerin!” Suho replied, his voice is high-pitched and let out an awkward laugh.

 

 

“Right! Nothing!” Chen joined the faked laughters coming from Suho. Hell will open up whenever Chaerin is mad.

 

 

“Stop it!!” a girl’s voice was heard. It was covered in fear.

 

 

The two of them froze at the girl’s voice. Chaerin’s eyes narrowed.

 

 

“Did he bring back a girl?” Chaerin is now raising her voice. “Tell me!”

 

 

“…Yes, Miss Chaerin.”

 

 

Another scream punctuated the air. Chaerin become suspicious, in a second, horror is written all over her face.

 

 

“Is he her?!”

 

 

Silence met her question. Chaerin strode forward and with unexpected strength, she pushed both Suho and Chen away, and thre open the doors with a loud bang.

 

 

 

 

Sehun, you stinking ert!

 

 

Chaerin raged into the connecting room like a tornado with her lion-like shouts echoing the whole place.

 

 

Sehun is shocked to find his older sister suddenly barging in on his room. He was stunned for several seconds and his mouth hung agape as he froze there, motionless.

 

 

Dara is surprised too but grateful for the sudden intrusion. Raising a hand to her chest, she tugged the front of her dress together, trying to cover up her indecency.

 

 

Sehun has pulled the front of the girl’s dress in one swift move, exposing her undergarments. She had screamed at his actions, And Sehun silenced her again with a kiss.

 

 

 

 

Chaerin had barged to a scene she will never tolerate in her life.

 

 

Several candlesticks had sprawled on the floor; their broken bodies a sad sight. Sehun was kissing the girl roughly like he was trying to eat her. The girl’s dress had ridden up; revealing her creamy white thighs. Sehun is pinning down the poor girl on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter