Lust

His possession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He really meant what he said.

 

 

He had brought his lips so quickly down upon hers that she did not have time to react. His kiss is bruising and angry, nothing like the kiss they shared when they were just teenagers. He kisses like a hungry animal, his lips devouring her.

 

 

Dara’s gasp of protest only further spurred Sehun on to kiss her more forcefully. had drop open in surprise, and he took the chance to his tongue deep into . The tangy bitter taste of alcohol confused her slightly. She had to concentrate harder to ward off Sehun’s advances but the tongue invading was very distracting indeed.

 

 

His lean arms circled her slim waist and pressed her body against him. Their bodies were so close that they are almost molding into one being. The feeling of being pressed against her pressed curves, give sensations to him. His hard body was responding to her warm feminine one;  he thanked the Gods that she was too preoccupied with struggling to get away to notice the indecent bulge growing in his pants.

 

 

He did not know what overcome him. Letting out a cry of frustration, he flung her away from him and stalked away. Dara’s breathing was coming in ragged breaths; her chest heaving and her tongue running quickly over her bruised lips that had been subjected to his rough administrations. The silk tie was getting loose and hot against her wrists. She tugged it with her fingers and her hands wriggled out, letting the tie dropped on the floor.

 

 

Sehun was mentally hitting himself for doing this to her. He had stayed off on women for five years. Now, her presence had made him do something he had never done to any woman before.

 

 

Didn’t he hate her? Then why did he want her so badly right now?

 

 

Taking several deep breaths, he shook his head, trying to clear the passion clouding his mind. His initial desire has subsided to a dull throbbing ache.  He had never fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter