First kiss

His possession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t let anyone in. The rest of you go.” Sehun commanded their servants.

 

 

They have arrived at the mansion in short time and Sehun is carrying the unconscious Dara over his arms into his bedroom. Suho was the only one left to guard outside. Sehun strode purposely to his clean and spacious room. All their rooms have a connecting room before they could reach their bedrooms.  As his mother only let him to take charge of his own bedroom, he had no say in how the connecting room is furnished.

 

 

If he had a choice, everything would be done in his favorite color, blue. Everything had been given a variant of white which is his mother’s preferred color. It was all too white for Sehun’s liking. The drapes were a cream shade, the walls were painted with an effusive light yellowish-white which made him thought that it looks like a watery pee. Even the chairs are given with a white t and a snowy-white cushion.

 

 

Thank God the dining table was at least a rich shade of walnut and there were there chairs in total at one end to give him salvation from the explosion of white in his room. The only other things in the room that is not white were the doors which were all mahogany.

 

 

Sehun threw open his door and slammed it shut. His eyes felt a sudden relief as his room were slightly dim as the curtain were a dark royal blue , shielding part of the room form the blazing rays of the sun.  He placed Dara on his bed with a thump and searched the room for ropes to tie her up to prevent her from escaping.

 

 

“Damn it!” He swore under his breath when he could not find any ropes which was actually pretty obvious that there will be no ropes since it was his bedroom but Sehun was too caught up in his temper to contemplate such complex things. So he took out a long silky blue tie from his closet and quickly tie it around her wrists. After their first encounter, he definitely did not want her to give him the slip for a second time. He was going to make sure that she will remember everything.

 

 

Sehun grabbed a large gin bottle from his cabinet and poured himself a generous measure. He gulped the drink quickly, letting it burn his throat. He slammed the glass down onto the table beside the cabinet and gin sloshed over the side and onto his fingers, before he sat down on the cushy chair.

 

 

“I don’t believe her. If she doesn’t remember, why did she run from the first place?” he fumed, staring at her figure lying on his bed. His eye softened at the calm expression on Dara’s sleeping face. Her lashes were long and lush, framing her closed eyes. Her black, luscious, long hair fanned out across the bedspread. She looked every bit like a sleeping angel. Sehun bit his lip as the sight of her, face and body, was causing a flatter in his heart all over again.

 

“Sehun! Sehun! Please wake up and tell me you’re alright!” a terrified high-pitched squeaked over him.

 

 

Groaning in pain, he summoned all his strength to push himself up from his lying position. Opening his eyes slowly, he could see a pair of worried eyes looking right at him. Dara’s face was tears-streaked when she see his bruises and wounds.

 

“Careful!” Dara supported him.

 

“I’ll be okay. Don’t worry so much.” Sehun murmured, trying to mask his pain. His mind dimly registered tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter