Promise? Promise.

The Lawyer and the Prosecutor

"Ouch!"Eunji yelped as she fell down, her face facing the fluffy white carpet. She groggily opened her eyes and realised that it was not her condominium. She looked around and saw a sectional couch in the middle of the living room, with a fluffy white carpet as its 'companion'. A Samsung television was sitting across the couch, and a few metres from the couch was an elegant black dining table which was meant for 6 people. Eunji walked towards the dining table and saw a simple yet elegantly furnished kitchen. A male was cooking, his hands busily stirring the ladle. "Oh! You're awake! Just wait a moment. The soup's not done yet but I have a few packets of chrysantheum tea. Why don't you make those?"said the male. It was Jongin, and Eunji's heart stop beating so fast after seeing his face. Eunji did not feel uncomfortable at all;instead she felt relieved and safe that it was Jongin who brought her to his house, not some random stranger. "Why did you bring me with you? I mean why didn't you bring me to Hayoung;s house?"asked Eunji. Jongin then replied,"I don't know Hayoung's address. You were so drunk last night you can't even walk straightly. And by the way, I dropped Hayoung at Sehun's place. I hope it won't be a problem." Eunji chuckled and asked,"Hayoung wouldn't mind at all. Did I swear a lot last night? Or say anything that doesn't make any sense?". Jongin then remembered Eunji's words last night and replied,"I'll tell you while we're having breakfast. The soup is done."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, Jongin ssi, mind telling me what I did last night? While being drunk?"asked Eunji. "You did swear a lot, especially at Jung Deokhwa. Oh right, you said you fell in love with me. Was it true?"asked Jongin. Eunji froze and thought,"Oh crap. I'm caught. I mean yes I like--no love him. But does he have the same feelings as I do? Should I deny it?" "W-well...that...uh...Fine! I, Jung Eunji admitted that I had fallen in love completely over that crazy, handsome bastard Kim Jongin,"admitted Eunji, her voice a pitch higher. I Jongin chuckled and said,"I, Kim Jongin admit that I am madly in love with that pretty and tough Jung Eunji." "If you liked me, why did you let me sleep on the couch?"inquired Eunji. Jongin thought she was going to ask something like "Why did you love me?" but Jung Eunji was still Jung Eunji, no matter where or when. "I thought you would be uncomofortable when you wake up and find that youre in my bed. You might have weird thoughts in your head."explained Jongin. "Thank you for your consideration. Why did you fall for me when there's other sweeter girls who are wife material?"asked Eunji. Jongin replied with happiness,"In this world with the population of 7 billion, there's only one Jung Eunji that would catch my attention, and that's you. You are one-of-a-kind. Unique. Charismatic. Tough. Not a lot of girls are like that, you know. That's why I fell for you. What about you?" Eunji replied after a few minutes of hesitation,"To be honest, I don't know what made me attracted to you, but you have this weird charm that attracted me to you. Other guys would never fall for me. But I never expect you to fall for me. I mean I'm not wife material, and I don't think your parents would like you to have a girlfriend like me." Jongin smiled and assured her that she was definitely his parents' style. Jongin and Eunji stared at each other for a few seconds, before Jongin started to lean in for a kiss. Eunji seemed to catch what he was going to do and quickly shoved a spoon of rice and snapped,"Yah! No kissing until we're at the altar!"