You're No Longer Part of My Life

The Lawyer and the Prosecutor

After taking care of Jongin, Eunji went home, her shoulders carrying a large burden. It was her 'father's' trial tomorrow and Eunji was clearly not looking forward to meeting Deokhwa. She took of her shoes after she had entered her condominium and slipped her feet into a pair of bunny-shaped slippers. She placed her bag on the dining table and went to make chrysantheum tea wordlessly to help her feel at ease. She wanted to kill her father so badly that she shouted at the top of her lungs,"Jung DEOKHWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO BREAK EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY!!!!!!!!!!" She head towards the bathroom and had a warm shower, trying to clear her thoughts. After drying herself, she plopped down on her sofa and using her voice, she commanded to her Samsung television,"Open.". The first channel that opened was SBS News9. "Druglord Jung Deokhwa to have his trial tomorrow."was the headline of the news. "It's not like I don't know when that old junk's gonna have his trial." Eunji muttered under her breath angrily. She changed the channel and ended up watching "The Fault In Our Stars" on HBO Hits, avoiding every news channel due to being very sick of the name 'Jung Deokhwa'. 12 a.m. came and the movie that was currently playing was "Mockingjay: Part 1" but Eunji was fast asleep, drooling and snoring, exhausted after yesterday's events. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh snap. I'm not looking forward to see his face. I'll just wear a t-shirt and jeans with a pair of red converse with a snapback and a pair of spectacles."Eunji said sleepily. She quickly tokk a shower and had a cup of instant Cappucinno. Today, she did not have any appetite for breakfast. All she wanted to do was to curse and swear in front of Deokhwa, throw him into jail and execute him. She plodded towards the elevator and pressed the 'L' button. She arrived at the condominium's lobby and went outside to catch a cab. Luckily, a vacant cab was passing by. Eunji quickly flagged down the cab and told the driver, "Soeul Supreme Courthouse juseyo(please)." Throughout the trip Eunji's mind was blank, nervous for the trial. After 20 minutes, she arrived and looked up to the building. She never realized how gigantic the building was. "I worked here for years, yet I never realized how big it was. I never realized how powerful it was and how one's life would change once they stepped here. Am I so oblivious to everything?"thought Eunji. "Eunji ah, kaja. If not we're gonna be late."a voice said, causing Eunji to jump, after being in a trance. There stood Jongin, his left hand still in a cast, but it was not as swollen as before. "I never realized how handsome he is. Polite, warm, kind. Me? I'm the complete opposite of him. And the words he said yesterday, did hee mean it sincerely?"thought Eunji. "Hello? Earth to Jung Eunji."Jongin waved his hand in front of her face. "O-oh, miianhae. I'm just not looking forward to meet that old junk,"said Eunji. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well, well. It seems my own daughter did not abide to my request. I requested her to be my lawyer. As a father, it hurts my heart so much that my own daughter did not want to protect her own father."said Jung Deokhwa 'sadly' when asked by the judge where his lawyer was. He then pointed to Eunji and asked with a hint of 'sadness' in his voice,"Eunji ah, how could you? How could you let your own father go to jail and not defend him?" Eunji scoffed at his words and said,"I'm not your daughter! And you're not my father! Don't you remember my mom divorced you? And here you are, standing in the court, saying fake things with your fake sadness when in reality you just girls and kill them after! Don't you know I feel so ashamed when remembering I told my friends my dad was a successful CEO of a company? If you wanted money, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SELL DRUGS?!" Deokhwa smirked and pulled out a handgun and aimed at Eunji. Eunji closed her eyes, ready to die than looking at Deokhwa's cr*ppy face(that's what Eunji said). But the bullet never hit her. Instead, a shot was not pulled. When she dared to open her eyes, she saw a man standing in front of her. Eunji recognized him. It was Jongin. Deokhwa smirked and asked,"And who are you? Her boyfriend?". Jongin replied confidently,"Yes. I'm her boyfriend."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating for 2 days because I'm quite busy lately. I hope this chapter would satisfy you guys! Don't hesitate to comment so that I would know which part I'm lacking at and make this story better. Thank you for your endless support and upvotes and subscribers! Sarangahe!!! <3<3<3