A 180 Degrees Difference

The Lawyer and the Prosecutor

In this world, a perfect life and a perfect person was something impossible to find. Not everyone had a perfect life and was a perfect person. Jung Eunji was no exception. Except that she was Seoul's top female lawyer. Bada**. Tough. Smart. RIch. Beautiful. She won all the cases she received and that included the cases when the defendant did purposely said that they wanted to confess the truth. When it comes to trials in the court, she was a cold-hearted person. Once, after her arguement had ended, it was the prosecution team's turn to present their arguement. Eunji's arguement was so strong that they could not find a stronger arguement than hers. "Ppali(Faster)! If I finish this coffee and you don't have an answer, don't expect to go home in one piece."Eunji said icily to them. In the end, Eunji won and fortunately, the prosecution team was in one piece. There was a reason why Eunji was so cold towards the prosecution team and in every trial. Her mother was a lawyer, and not to mention, Seoul's top lawyer. Her mother was assigned to a case of murder and she did the best that she could. Unfortunately, the prosecution team had a stronger piece of evidence that showed that the defendant did kill the victim. However, the truth was the defendant stabbed the victim for self-defense, and did not intentionally murdered the victim. Thus, they lost. The defendant was enraged by the result that he choked her mother to death. Days after her mother's tragic death, the detectives found out about the truth and reported this to the prosecution team and the judge. They were eaten up by guilt and stepped down from their positons. From then on, Eunji vowed to be a lawyer who speaks the truth and uncover justice.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, on the other side was Kim Jongin. From head to toe, he was perfect. He was charming, kind, warm and rich. Not to mention, handsome. Lots of girls would go to the trial just for the sake of looking at his face. He was born to a perfect family anyone would die for. He belonged to Seoul's top prosecutor team and was the highest paid prosecutor. Eunji was rich. But he was five times richer than her. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Look. I don't get it why you like Jung Eunji so much. She almost crushed my bones into pieces in the trial when I forgot my arguement."complained Jongin's best friend and fellow prosecutor, Oh Sehun. He came from a wealthy family and without doubt he's also a smart prosecutor, just like Jongin "Eunji is different from other girls. Before she came, the trials are so boring that I could sleep. When she came, it was drama. Her coldness, her icy glare, her victory smirk, her intelligence, I love it all. And she was the first lawyer to drink Starbucks in a trial and threaten to chop us into pieces. Most girls are shy, quiet, gentle, kind. She was the complete opposite."Kai answered dreamily. "Wow. I can't belive my friend fell in love with a lawyer that is very cold and hard to get. She once slept in the trial and drooled!"Sehun argued. "She won the trial, though. You see how smart she is?"Jongin pointed out. Sehun then said,"Don't you remember when she walked towards you and grabbed your collar and said coldly,"You better answer it now or you'll see the blue sky and fall 6 metres down.". I'm terrified with that threat. And also, she always texts in the trials! She would giggle and laugh and when we try to threaten her, she would reply,"And so?" and continue the arguement and win the trial!" "Fine! I admit defeat, Mr Oh! But I just can't take my eyes off her!"Jongin admitted in defeat. "You see? You two are no match for each other. You're 180 degrees different!"Sehun concluded in victory.