We're Not Together Anymore

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin couldn't stop smiling, as she becomes a stylist for Suju. She got inside the car, along with Kyuhyun, Gina, the stylist and the manager. "I'm so excited! Being a new stylist for Suju! And I get to see you a lot," squealed Hyejin. But there is something Kyuhyun must warned her about. He tapped her shoulder. "Hyejin?"

Hyejin turned around and smile at Kyuhyun. "Yes, Kyuhyun?" 

Kyuhyun crossed his arms and shows a serious expression. "I have to tell you something. Just to remind you that you may be a new stylist. But I'm not the only one whom you're gonna do the make up and everything. You have to do for the other members when they have their own schedules and you have to follow them sometimes. It depends on your schedules." 

Hyejin's smile turn into a frown. "Oh, okay. I got it." But Kyuhyun has not finished yet. "Let me remind you that we're not together anymore! So, stop acting like we're a couple because we're not. Do it starting from now on." 

"But Kyuhyun, we used to be a couple." 

"That is in all the past."

"But then, if you don't want us to be together, then why are you willing to take me out?" Kyuhyun wanted to answer but the van has stopped in front of a building. It was a studio. "Okay, this is it!" The manager turned to Hyejin. "Hyejin, you can get down too. Gina, please teach her well." Gina nodded her head. "I'll pick you up at 7." The manager drove off.

While going inside the studio, Gina turned to Hyejin. "Hello. I guess we haven't introduced ourselves yet. My name is Gina. You must be Hyejin, the new stylist." Hyejin nodded her head and bowed politely as a greeting. "Hello." 

"I hope we can work well together. Feel free to ask me anything, okay? I'm happy to help," said Gina. Hyejin smile and nodded her head. "Today, we don't have much work to do, as Kyuhyun will be practicing for his musical. But manager oppa told me to train you first before Kyuhyun goes to MBC for Radio Star. That is why I'm here with you," explained Gina. 

"I see. The manager didn't tell me that," said Hyejin, feeling confused. Gina chuckled. "No worries. Now that you know, we'll get started." They reached the floor where Kyuhyun is suppose to practice. Hyejin saw many actors rehearsing. Some greeted Kyuhyun as he entered. Hyejin recognize the props right away. "I know these props! They are rehearsing for 'Singin In The Rain!' "

Gina was impressed with Hyejin. "You're so smart, Hyejin. How do you know that?"

"I've been to his musical with his sister before," Hyejin told her. "Anyways, let's leave Kyuhyun alone to rehearse. Come with me to the dressing room. It's time to practice on becoming a stylist," said Gina. Hyejin followed her all the way to the dressing room. Gina prepared some necessary props and a mannequin for practice. She begin the training by giving Hyejin the information about being a stylist. "Being a stylist is all about fashion, creativity and style. What we basically do is to put on make up, do their hairstyles and choose the right fashion for different events of Suju, such as concerts, photoshoots or MV."

"That sounds easy enough," said Hyejin. But Gina shook her head. "It's not as easy as you think. Because we are creating images for celebrities, we must make it perfect. We must get the right clothes and accessories. This includes make up and hairstyle. If you mixed them up without thinking, they will look ugly and fans will give negative comments. We don't want that to happened, do we?" Hyejin shook her head in respond. "I don't think so."

Then, Gina gave a smile. "But don't worry. Once you gain more experience, you'll get us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter