Memories Of You

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

insert song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnV1nECrzaE) A/N: Listen to this song while you're reading this chapter. I do not own this video. Credit to the YT user who made the video. 

 

The next day was Hyejin's free day. Early in the morning, the ringing of her cellphone woke her up. "Who could be calling me so early in the morning?" she thought. She tossed over to the table and picked up her cellphone to answer the call. "Hello?" she answered. "Good morning, sleeping beauty. Donghae oppa here!" a sweet voice spoke. Hyejin smile at the caller. "You just interrupted my beauty sleep!" she said, pretending to be cross. Donghae laughed. "I'm sorry. I'm free later in the afternoon. Would you like to go to Namsan Tower with me today?" 

"Sure. I'd like to," said Hyejin. "I'll meet you in SM later." "Okay. See you there." And the call ended. Hyejin puts down her phone and went back to sleep. 2 hours later, Hyejin woke up. She did a small stretching exercise before washing up. Then, she went to the kitchen, only to find plates of food on the table with a note. 

 

"We left some food for you. Enjoy your day off. - Gina and Minyeon"

 

Hyejin grab her bowl and scoop some rice from the rice cooker and sat down to eat the leftover breakfast. After that, she did some cleaning up just to pass the time. It was still early by the time she finishes. She decided to go to SM to hangout for awhile. 

Kyuhyun was filling up his water bottle when he spotted Hyejin walking through the corridors. "Hey there!" Hyejin turned around to see who is calling her. She saw Kyuhyun by the water fountain. "Oh, hello, Kyuhyun," she greeted. "I thought it's your day off," said Kyuhyun. "Yes. I just came here to stroll around," said Hyejin. "What about you? Having schedules now?" 

"Yes. I was recording a song for an album," Kyuhyun replied. "Now if you don't mind, I have to go. Stay out of trouble." He grabbed his bottle and walks away. As for Hyejin, she continued walking around. She found the same room where she played the piano. Unfortunately, there is someone inside and she can't go in. She was about to explore the next room when she heard a voice. "Hyejin ah!" 

Hyejin turned behind and saw Donghae standing by the door. "I'm surprised to see you here." Hyejin waved hello to him. "Hi, oppa. I was about to use the piano room but there's someone inside." "I see. Never mind. Why don't you come and see us practice to pass the time?" Hyejin grins and followed him all the way to the dance studio where the members are. 

Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and two more members whom Hyejin haven't seen yet. "Hyejin, this is Henry and Zhou Mi. They're from SJ-M," Donghae introduced the two members to Hyejin. "Hello there," Henry greeted. "You must be Hyejin, right? Donghae has told us about you." Hyejin nodded her head. "Yes. Hello, Henry and Zhou Mi." 

"We've been practicing the choreography for 'Swing' and discussing about our talents. We're going to Taiwan next week to do a show," Donghae explained. "That's nice," said Hyejin. "Would you like to see the dance?" asked Henry. "Sure," replied Hyejin. The members got into their position with their towels. Eunhyuk switched on the music and they dance the towel dance. Hyejin was amazed by the performance. She clapped her hands after their small performance. "You guys are awesome! I love the choreography." 

The members smile and grin at her. "I'd hope you like it. Do listen to the song," said Ryeowook. "I will when I have the time," said Hyejin. "I guess we're done for the day," said Donghae. He turned to Hyejin. "I need to change my clothes first. So, wait for me at the entrance." Hyejin gave an okay sign and left the studio. While she was waiting, Victoria was coming inside the building with the other f(x) members. "Hello there, Hyejin," she greeted her, using a fake happy voice. "Why, hello, Victoria," Hyejin greeted back sarcastically. "I don't know why but I always have the cold feeling whenever I see you."

Victoria flipped her hair. "Oh, really? Then you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter