A Love Triangle??

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, Ahra invited Hyejin to play tennis with her. After many rounds of playing, the girls took a break. Ahra offered her a can of soda. "You have quite the skills, Hyejin," said Ahra as she sat down on the bench. She opened the can and took a sip. "I used to play tennis back in high school," said Hyejin.

Suddenly, she could hear her cellphone ringing inside her bag. She reached out for her cellphone and answer the call. "Hello?"

"Hello? Hyejin? This is Kyuhyun here," the voice said. Hyejin was surprised to hear Kyuhyun's voice. "I'm free the whole day tomorrow. Would you like to go to Lotte World?" 

Hyejin began to smile. "I would love to, Kyu.....I mean Kyuhyun. How did you get my number anyways?" 

"I asked Donghae for your number. I have to go. Bye." 

"Okay. Bye." Hyejin press the end call button. "Kyu's taking you to Lotte World tomorrow?" Ahra asked. Hyejin nodded her head. "I've always wanted to go to a theme park with the one I used to love." 

"I hope you have fun. Come on. Let's play another round." Hyejin picked up her racket and followed Ahra to the field. In the night when everyone had finished dinner, Hyejin received a text from her mother. 

 

From: Omma

Hey there, dear. I received your text. Sorry I didn't have time to reply you. I was filling in your place in appa's workplace. I'm sorry to hear that Kyuhyun did not remember you. But he does talk to you some of the times, right? Just remain as friends, okay? Don't force him to love you back if he does not want to. I have to go now. Reply me soon. Bye. 

 

"Of course he does talk to me, but not all the time," Hyejin thought in her mind as she read the text. She sighs and closed her cellphone. In a second, her cellphone rang. "Who could it be now?" Hyejin quickly take the call. "Hello?"

"Hello, Hyejin. Donghae oppa here," the voice said. Hyejin smile at the caller. "Hello, oppa. What are you doing now?" 

"I'm in the middle of filming now. I just call you to see how you're doing," said Donghae. 

"I see." 

"Are you going somewhere tomorrow?" 

"Yes. Kyu is taking me to Lotte World."

"Wow! That's awesome. I hope you two can talk to each other more. I would love to join but I have a schedule tomorrow. Have fun. I'll call you when I'm free to take you out. Oops! I have to go back to filming now. Bye." 

"Bye, oppa. Hwaiting!" Hyejin said good bye and ends the call. 

 

The next day, Hyejin took the bus to Lotte World. She waited for Kyuhyun by the entrance. Kyuhyun arrived just in time. "Hello, Kyuhyun," greeted Hyejin. "Hello, Hyejin," greeted Kyuhyun. "You looked lovely today." Hyejin smile. "Thank you." They entered through the entrance after paying for the tickets. As they were going inside the indoor theme park, they were approached by Victoria. "Kyuhyun! Oh, hi, Hyejin. What a surprise to meet you here." 

"Vic? What are you doing here?" asked Kyuhyun. "I'm free until afternoon. I can ride on the rides with you. And you too, Hyejin. Let's go!" Hyejin and Kyuhyun had to go along with Victoria alongside. Victoria kept on clinging onto Kyuhyun's arm. Hyejin could only stare from behind. They were lining up for balloon ride for their first ride. There were a lot of people lining up for the ride. "Gosh! This is taking so long!" Victoria complained. "It was your idea to ride this first. So, we have to wait," said Kyuhyun. At last, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter