In Love Again

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, Hyejin," Kyuhyun greeted in a soft voice. Hyejin was surprised to see Kyuhyun. But she remained her pride. "Who are you? I don't know you," she said with her hands on her hips. Kyuhyun was waving his hand in front of her. "Hello? Earth to Hyejin! It's me, Kyuhyun." Hyejin began to scoffed. "Kyuhyun? That name doesn't ring the bell to me. I don't know how you know me but you better get out of here!" Hyejin was about to close the door but Kyuhyun put his foot and force his way into her room.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Hyejin screamed. Kyuhyun just grabbed her arm and made eye contact with her. "Don't pretend you don't know me, Hyejin! I know you still know me! Stop playing this pretend attitude now!" With anger in her eyes, Hyejin yelled out the truth, "Fine! You caught me! I still know you! I just want to forget everything about you, just like how you did to me! You didn't welcomed me back to Korea! You just used your harsh words at me, pretending that you don't know me at all! That's why I'm doing this to you now!"

Kyuhyun felt silent all of a sudden. Hyejin had tears forming in her eyes as she continues, "Don't you know I prayed so hard to let me come back one day? I wanted to see you, I really did. Now, this year, I have the opportunity. But it didn't turned out as I expected." Kyuhyun slowly let go of her arm. "But you didn't contact me. That's why I thought you have forgotten me," he said. Hyejin wipe her tears. "I would never forget you. But you have. So, please leave my room now! I never want to see you again!"

Kyuhyun sighed and held her hand and cheek. "I'm sorry, Hyejin. I really am. For everything I have done to you. I have treated you badly. I should have been happy when you came back. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you, neither did I want to ruin your birthday. That's why I decided to mend my ways and treated you friendly. Of course, the silly rumor came between us. But nevertheless, deep down in my heart now, I am so glad that you came back at last." Hyejin's tears were already strolling down as she hear his sweet words. "I love you, my sweet Hyejin. Please give us another chance to love," whispered Kyuhyun. 

Hyejin let go of his hands and move her head to the side. "I don't know, Kyuhyun. I have lost interest in you since I came back here. I can't feel the love anymore," she said in a soft voice. Kyuhyun cupped her cheeks. "Maybe I can help you find love again." He leaned forward, tilt his head and gently place his lips on hers. Hyejin gasped softly when her lips were being pressed by his soft lips. All the good times from the past came back to her. Her heart began to softened. Kyuhyun made the kiss deeper until he can taste her sweetness. Hyejin, moved by his actions, closed her eyes and kissed him back, taking it back where they had their first kiss at the park. 

 

~Hyejin's POV~

I had almost forgotten the way I felt when he kissed my lips. All my anger and hatred have been washed away by just a kiss. My heart is beginning to melt with love again. I don't feel like abandoning this man in front of me.
 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

It's been a long time since we kissed. No, it's been many years actually. I almost erase her image from my mind. But ever since she came back, my memories were coming back to me. I should have realize it. I never want to let her go. 

 

Gasping for air, they both parted their lips to breathe. But they remain in this lovey-dovey mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter