That's A Beautiful Music

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin was ready to leave after breakfast. She hugged Mrs Cho good bye. "Do come again. We're happy to have you here," Mrs Cho said with tears. "I'll come back and visit when I have the time," said Hyejin. She picked up her luggage and waved good bye to Mrs Cho. Ahra helped her put the luggage into the booth. "To SM we go!"

Ahra parked in front of the building. Hyejin got down and said good bye to her. "Good bye, unnie. I'll try to come and visit you." 

"You're welcomed to our house anytime," said Ahra. After taking down the luggage from the booth and a good bye hug, she drove away. Hyejin tried to look for Gina but she was nowhere to be found. She can't gain excess inside. She has no choice but to wait outside. Just then, she heard a voice calling, "Hi, Hyejin." Hyejin turned around and saw Victoria approaching her direction. "Hello, Victoria," greeted Hyejin. "I heard from Donghae oppa that you became Suju's temporary stylist. Good for you," said Victoria, dryly. "Thank you," which is all Hyejin could say.

"Why are you standing around here like an idiot?" asked Victoria. "I'm waiting for someone and I can't go inside," replied Hyejin. "Sigh! Too bad for you," sighed Victoria. The manager called her name. "I have to go now. But before I go, let me remind you something." She lean forward to whisper into Hyejin's ear. "You maybe a stylist but don't forget Kyuhyun is mine. You heard me?" Victoria lean back and walks inside. Hyejin scoffed at her. "Whatever. Kyuhyun doesn't even like you anyways," she thought.

At the same time, four girls were approaching the building. Seulgi was with them and she recognizes Hyejin. "Hyejin sshi!" she called. Hyejin saw her and greeted her, "Hello. I remember you. You're Seulgi, right?"

"Yep! You remembered me well," said Seulgi. She introduced the three other girls who were with her one by one. "This is Irene, Wendy and Joy. We are going to debut next month." The three girls; Irene, Wendy and Joy bowed and greeted Hyejin. "Hello. It's nice to meet all of you," said Hyejin. "Why are you standing outside?" asked Seulgi. "I'm waiting for someone but she's not here," replied Hyejin.

"Oh, I see. Why don't you come in with us? You can wait inside," Seulgi suggested. Hyejin agrees. The four girls led her inside the building. Hyejin said thank you and good bye as they have practice to do. To pass the time, Hyejin decide to explore more of SM. She could hear several voices singing and dance steps in every studio room she passes. 

Suddenly, Hyejin stopped at a room with the door half open. She peep inside to find there was no one but a piano standing alone. Looking around to make sure no one sees her, she enters. With the door closing behind her, she approached the piano.

 

~Hyejin's POV~

A piano in the room. Interesting! I've played the piano before. But I haven't touched my piano since I left Korea. Appa didn't want to waste money on buying a new one in New York. I'm glad I've come across a piano. Let's see if I remember the keys. Hmm.....

 

Hyejin tries to play the keys and she manages to recognize them. She tries to remember playing a song she likes to play. 

 

(Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z59HtSeGN5U) A/N: I do not own this video. Credit goes to the respective owner. Or I should say YT user. And the person playing the piano is definitely not Hyejin. Just imagine it is her, okay? 

 

Kyuhyun was walking back to the studio when he heard someone playing the piano. He stopped and leaned towards the door to listen. He likes the song very much.

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Wow! The song is good! I like it very much. The person playing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter